Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 1: New School ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer for the Entire Series: Beyblade was created by Takao Aoki, not me. I am just borrowing the charactersfor a while. (Except for my ocs Anna and Keyoko)
 
“Oh my gosh! Thank you guys! I love you so much!” Keyoko shouted while jumping up and down with glee. Keyoko's parents had just agreed to sign her up to go to a boarding school with dorms and everything.
Keyoko was 15 years old and 5ft 6. She had dark brown hair that was always in her face and metallic gold eyes. She never knew who she got her eyes from because neither of her parents had abnormal eyes like hers.
She had wanted to go to a boarding school since the fifth grade. She hated riding the bus and was glad the going to a boarding school would eliminate this. She also hated having to deal with her annoying family. Her parents made her do chores 24/7 and her siblings never stopped fighting.
“I can't wait. All my friends are going there too! Especially Anna. Maybe we'll be roommates! Then we could chat, draw, and beybattle each other whenever we wanted!” Keyoko exclaimed.
Keyoko and Anna had been best friends since they were seven. Anna too was 15 years old and was 5ft 5. She had hair about the same color as Keyoko's, but Anna's had a tinge of purple throughout it. Like Keyoko, Anna also had abnormal colored eyes. While Keyoko's were gold, Anna's were a deep maroon and ruby blended. Keyoko and Anna had a lot in common. They both love to draw. They'd sketch everything from animals to people. They also loved anime. They'd spend hours drawing their favorite anime characters. But most of all, they loved to Beyblade. They had both received their first blades ten years ago, and they've been blading since. They were very competitive and always challenged each other. They even trained together sometimes. Basically, Keyoko and Anna were inseparable.
“I'll go and pack!” Keyoko shouted as she dashed to her room. Even though school wouldn't start until five more weeks, she wanted to decide exactly what she wanted to bring. She definitely decided that she'd bring Spirit Dranzer, her Beyblade. Along with that, she planned to bring lots of notebooks for writing stories, sketchbooks for drawing in, and of course, her cell phone. She never knew when she'd need it.
“I have to call Anna to tell her the good news!” She said to herself as she began dialing Anna's number. “Hello?” Anna answered. “Hey. It's me, Keyoko. Guess what? My parents signed the enrollment forms to that boarding school that you're going to also! We might even be roommates!” Anna shrieked with joy. “I can't wait! This year's going to be great! I heard that some kid got lost there and was never seen again,” Anna said, her voice shaking from excitement. “I heard that all the famous TV stars go there, or have gone there. I can't wait!” Keyoko said, her voice shaking as well from excitement. “I can't wait either. I guess I'll see you when school starts,” Anna said. “See ya,” Keyoko said as they both hung up.
 
 
(5 weeks later)
Keyoko's bags were already packed and waiting for her in her step dad's van. She was wearing her new and uncomfortable school uniform which was a sleeveless white button-up shirt, a blue and green plaid skirt, long blue socks that matched the skirt, and those slip-on prep shoes. She hated it, but she figured it was worth it if she could have fun with Anna. She gathered the last of her stuff and got into her dad's van.
(30 minutes later)
The school came into view. Keyoko was so excited that it looked as though she had eaten a tub full of sugar. Her step dad parked in the parking lot and helped her with her bags. They dragged them to the front office where a woman behind the counter gave Keyoko her schedule, a map, and her room key. They took the elevator to the third floor. After a few minutes, they found it. Room 323. Keyoko pulled out the key and opened the door to see her roommate looking through a bag. It was Anna.