Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 16: Ninja Attack ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 16 (Ninja Attack!)
The next morning, Anna and Keyoko got dressed and went down to breakfast. They got the same stuff as before and sat down. Yet again, they were joined by Lexi, Ray, Reyna, Kai, Tala, and Tyson. Also, Max decided to join them, (he of course sat by Reyna). When Keyoko looked at Tyson, she thought up a plan and whispered it to Anna.
Anna stood up and said, “We forgot to get a few things, but we'll be back.” She and Keyoko walked up to the table by the lunch line. They quickly filled up their pockets with butter and syrup packets. Then they went back to the table.
While no one was looking, Anna covered her omelet in syrup, while Keyoko dumped butter into her cheerios. Then, Anna pulled out a pencil and threw it above Tyson's head. When he turned to look at it, Keyoko and Anna struck.
The omelet and cheerios flew straight at Tyson, nailing him in the head. He screamed and jumped up. The butter had dripped into his eyes, blinding him. Ray stood up and helped Tyson to the bathroom. Everyone else at the table was looking around because they somehow had not seen that Anna and Keyoko were the real culprits. They of course kept their mouths shut and pretended that they had no idea who'd done it. Anna whispered to Keyoko, “Come with me to the bathroom. I have an idea.” They stood up and Keyoko said, “We'll be right back guys.” Keyoko and Anna then followed Ray and Tyson to the bathroom.
Tyson and Ray walked into the boys' side, while Anna and Keyoko walked into the girls' side. Keyoko turned to Anna and asked, “Okay, so what's your idea?” Anna then said, “Alright. We're going to sneak into the boys' side where Tyson is He's so stubborn that he'll eventually tell Ray to leave him alone. When he does, we'll give Tyson a swirly.” Keyoko laughed and said, “You're so evil. But how are we going to sneak in without being noticed? There are cameras everywhere.” Anna smiled mischievously and said, “We're ninjas, remember? We just have to do our teleportation jutsus and we're in.” “Oh,” Keyoko said.
They both mad hand signs and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Fortunately, no one was in this bathroom at the time. Keyoko and Anna reappeared in the boys' side, on top of the wall in between the stalls. They watched as Tyson told Ray that he could handle himself. Ray then reluctantly left. Now was the time to strike.
They jumped down from the wall with inhuman speed. Without warning, Anna pulled out a piece of black cloth, and Keyoko pulled out some duct tape. Anna quickly tied the cloth around Tyson's eyes, while Keyoko put duct tape over his mouth. This all happened before Tyson even realized that he was being watched.
After about a few minutes, they had Tyson completely blinded and unable to yell. Keyoko grabbed his legs, and Anna grabbed his arms. He tried to struggle, but the girls were much too strong. They opened a stall, put his head in a toilet, and flushed. After that, they pulled his head back up to let him breathe, and then they put his head back in.
After they'd done this about five more times, they stopped and did their transportation jutsus to outside of the cafeteria. Anna and Keyoko walked through the doors causally, as though nothing had happened. Ray looked up from his food and asked, “Where have you guys been?” Keyoko shrugged and said, “Bathroom.” A few minutes later, Tyson walked in sopping wet. There was a rectangular red mark over his mouth and his eyes were just as red with anger. He glared at Anna and Keyoko, but said nothing and sat down. Keyoko and Anna had looks of mock surprise on their faces. No one suspected them, but Tyson.