Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 18: Tyson Sees a "Ghost" ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 18(Tyson Sees a Ghost)
(After school)
Anna and Keyoko were taking a walk on the grounds behind the school. “Do you think that we should've told them our secret?” Anna asked. “Sure. I trust them. But if they go around blabbing, I think that we can handle them,” Keyoko said while pulling out her Kunai knife. Then, they heard a loud burp. Keyoko put her knife away and whispered to Anna, “I'd know that burp anywhere. Let's jump into that tree, quick. I have a plan.”
They jumped into the tree and crouched on a rather thick branch. “Hidden demon sound jutsu,” Anna whispered as she became invisible. “Chameleon waterfall ghost jutsu,” Keyoko whispered as she too became invisible. Then, Tyson walked by. He was busy talking to Max and Ray. Keyoko whispered to Anna, “Get out your Kunai. We'll cut off some branches and bean Tyson with them.” Anna nodded as she and Keyoko pulled out their knives, cut off some branches, and threw them at Tyson with deadly accuracy. The trio from below stopped walking and looked around quickly. Anna and Keyoko waited, and then threw more branches. Every branch that was thrown hit Tyson, but no one else.
After about five minutes, Tyson screamed, “That's it! I know you crazy girls are in that tree and I'm gonna get you!” He ran towards the tree and began to climb. Anna and Keyoko were still invisible when Tyson reached the very branch where they were. He looked around, saw nothing, and said, “I could've sworn that someone was up here.” Keyoko and Anna swiftly beat the crap out of Tyson and threw him out of the tree. He hit the ground with a hollow thud. With a shocked look on his face, he stood up and yelled, “G… G… GHOSTS!!!!” Then he took off running towards the school with Max and Ray close behind.
Once the terrified trio was out of ear-shot, Anna and Keyoko laughed so hard that they almost fell out of the tree. Then, once they were done laughing, they noticed that there were two people on the roof. Without speaking, Keyoko and Anna jumped out of the tree and jumped to the top of the roof. They released their invisibility jutsus once they saw who was on the roof. The two people were looking at the sky, neither of them talking. They seemed to be mesmerized by the mere image of the streaked sky. They were Kai and Tala.