Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 20: Tala and Keyoko's Walk ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 20(Tala and Keyoko's “Walk”)
*Note, what you are about to read was happening at the same time as Kai and Anna's walk.
Tala and Keyoko appeared at the edge of the forest (a different side from where Kai and Anna entered). Tala said, “I don't think that I'd ever get used to traveling like that.” Keyoko said, “It's a very difficult jutsu to master. I didn't master it until I became a chunin.”
After about five minutes, they stopped in front of a hole about the size of a watermelon. They looked inside and noticed a family of cats sleeping peacefully. Keyoko smiled as did Tala. The image of sleeping kittens was just too cute to not smile at. A few minutes more, they stopped in front of the largest weeping willow tree Keyoko had seen. Tala said, “This is the tree I was talking about. Cool isn't it? It's like an enormous hideout.” He then walked under its waterfall-like branches. He completely disappeared. “Hey! Can you see me?” Tala shouted, his voice coming from the center of the tree. Keyoko laughed and walked past the branches. “Now I can,” she said.
Tala was standing next to the base of the tree's enormous trunk. He sat down and said, “Shhhhh. Listen.” Keyoko to sat down and listened. She could hear the graceful trickle of a creek, the beautiful melody of the birds, and the faint chatter of the squirrels. Before she knew it, Tala was right beside her with his arm around her shoulders. She blushed and looked down. Tala looked at her with his icy eyes until she looked up. Once their eyes met, Tala said, “You know. Red's a good color for you.” Even though Keyoko wasn't wearing red, she got the point. Tala leaned forward and kissed her. She gently kissed him back, wanting the moment to last forever.