Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 22: Tyson Gets Whipped ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 22(Tyson Gets Whipped)
(After dinner)
The quartet roamed the halls, bored. Then, they heard a sound. It sounded like a Beybattle. Once they rounded the corner, they saw the back of Tyson and the face of some kid with mousy brown hair and timid eyes. Tyson was jumping up and down shouting, “Yeah! I won! Wahoo!” Keyoko and Anna pulled out their launchers and launched their blades. Spirit Dranzer and Dracolean hit the back of Tyson with a loud thud, and flew back into the girls' hands.
Tyson turned around and yelled, “What it gonna take to make you guys leave me alone?!” Anna frowned and said, “You don't deserve it. I bet you only won that battle because you cheated.” Keyoko joined in. “A klutz like you could never be a good blader,” she said. Tyson turned red with anger and yelled, “I'll have you know that I'm the World Champ!” Anna shrugged and said, “Prove it.” Tyson retorted, “I'll take you on. Right here, right now!” Keyoko glared at Tyson and said, “If you're the World Champ, then you should be able to take us both easily.” Tyson smirked and said, “The more, the merrier. Now get ready.” Keyoko and Anna pulled out their launchers in the blink of an eye. “3, 2, 1, Let It Rip!” Tyson yelled as the three of them launched at the same time.
The blades collided and separated. Keyoko and Anna's blades ganged up on Tyson's big time. His almost couldn't move. “Dragoon, Victory Tornado!” Tyson yelled. A vicious gray tornado whipped up around Dragoon as Anna and Keyoko's blades moved away. “Ghost Mirror!” “Mirror Inferno!” Keyoko and Anna yelled. Instantly, a silvery mirror appeared in front of Spirit Dranzer, and a flaming mirror appeared in front of Dracolean. The minute the tornado hit the mirrors, it bounced back and hit Dragoon full force. “No! Dragoon! Hang in there!” Tyson yelled as Dragoon threatened to stop spinning. “Black Fire Storm!” Anna yelled. A blackish purple jet of fire hit Dragoon. “Spirit Fire Ball!” Keyoko yelled. An almost transparent fire ball erupted from her blade and it to found its mark. Then, Anna and Keyoko's blades struck the final blows. Dragoon flew out of the dish and landed with a clink. Tyson dropped to his knees.
Dracolean and Spirit Dranzer flew back into their owners' hands. The victorious girls smirked at Tyson. Anna said, “Some World Champ you are.” Tyson stood up and said, “I want a rematch. Same place, Friday, right after the last class. Deal?” Keyoko said, “Sure, but how about we sweetened the deal? Tell you what, Tyson. If you beat us Friday, we'll go the rest of the year without tormenting you. But if we win, we get to torment you until you graduate.” “If he ever does graduate,” Tala mumbled. Tyson, being as full of himself as usual, replied, “Deal. But this time I'll take you guys on individually.” Anna smirked and said, “Aww, little Tyson can't handle us both at the same time. That's fine, but you have to beat both of us to get your reward.” They shook and the deal was struck.