Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 23: What's Up in the Dorms ( Chapter 23 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 23(What's Up in the Dorms?)
(That night)
In Keyoko and Anna's dorm, the girls were still full of energy and restless. They'd just finished describing what had happened earlier that day during their walks. “I don't think that I'll ever forget today,” Anna said. “Me neither,” Keyoko agreed. Anna and Keyoko stared at the ceiling, lost in their fantasies of romance and boys.
(Kai and Tala's Dorm)
Kai and Tala had just finished telling each other what they'd done on their walks. Kai smirked at Tala and said, “You planned it, didn't you?” Tala put on a look of pure innocence and said, “I don't know what you mean?” Kai said, “Oh, you know what I mean. Wanting to be alone with Keyoko, like that. All I wanted was a normal walk for the four of us.” Tala smirked at Kai and said, “Sure, maybe it would've been for the first few minutes. Then you and Anna would've ditched us.”
They both laughed for a bit. Then Kai said, “Either way, you got what you wanted, right?” Tala smiled mischievously and said, “I guess you could say that. How about you?” Kai smiled and said, “I'm satisfied.” Tala smiled at the ceiling and said, “Let's do something like that again soon.” Kai nodded and said, “Yeah. That's something I could get used to.”
(Lexi and Reyna's dorm)
Lexi was sitting on her bed reading her favorite gay Manga. Reyna was busy sketching a character from her favorite gay Manga. Lexi looked up and said, “So Reyna, what did you do today?” Reyna blushed and said, “Nothing. I totally didn't do anything today.” Lexi smiled mischievously and said, “You sure it was nothing? Was it nothing with Max!?” Reyna turned redder and said as though she wasn't that concerned, “Darn, how'd you know.” Lexi smiled even more evilly and said, “I saw you guys making out in the janitor's closet. Don't deny it!” Reyna put her head in her pillow and laughed. When she raised her head, her face was beet red. She said, “I have to be sneakier next time. Oh wait, what did you do today? Did it involve, Ray?!” Lexi began petting her hair and said, “Maybe. Guess.” Reyna scratched her head and said sarcastically, “Oh, that's a tough one. Let me guess. How about…you and Ray making out in the halls!” They continued to laugh harder and harder until their faces began to glow red.
(Tyson and Ray's dorm)
Tyson was struggling with some homework that he had gotten due to disrupting class. I wouldn't have to do this if it wasn't for those stupid girls, thought Tyson. Ray was staring out the window, deep in thought. His face looked as though he was staring at someone he loved. Tyson looked up and said, “Ray, what are you doing? Are you hypnotized or something?” Ray snapped back to attention and said, “Oh, sorry. I was just thinking.” Tyson snorted and said, “Well, you think too much. Come over here and help me.” Ray sighed and picked up the worksheet that Tyson was working on. He scanned it and said, “Tyson, you have to follow the formulas exactly, or else the answer will be wrong.” Tyson looked at it and said, “But I always thought that the Pythagorean Theorem was A + B = C .” Ray sighed. Idiot, he thought.