Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 24: Rematch ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 24(Rematch)
(That Friday)
During lunch, Anna and Keyoko were discussing their upcoming battle against Tyson. “I think that we should give Crystal Wolborg and Demon Dranzer a try. Tyson probably won't expect us to use a different blade. He'll never know what hit him,” Keyoko said excitedly. Anna nodded and said, “It's a good thing that we practiced beforehand. Tyson's gonna lose so hard!” Tala smirked and said, “Yeah, and with the enhanced blades I gave you guys, you're sure to win.” Kai crossed his arms and said, “Hang on. Even though Tyson's a pest, he's still the World Champ. Don't underestimate him. He never easily loses a rematch.” They weren't sure if they should believe Kai, but he seemed smart enough to know what he was talking about.
 
 
(After School)
Anna and Keyoko went to their dorm room and grabbed Demon Dranzer and Crystal Wolborg. Then, they headed down to the hallway where they'd beaten Tyson a few days before. They noticed that the stadium was still there, but Tyson wasn't. The girls then sat down, realizing that Tyson was going to be late.
A few seconds later, Kai and Tala showed up. Tala was eating a bag of popcorn, while Kai was holding a camera. Anna looked up and said, “I didn't know you guys were coming too.” Tala smirked and said, “We came to see the show.” Kai nodded and said, “I brought my camera in case Tyson loses. It'll be great dirt on him, should I need it.”
A few minutes later, Tyson walked toward them, looking as full of himself as ever. He then said, “Didn't think you guys would show.” Keyoko frowned and asked, “What makes you think that we'd pass up a chance to kick your butt … AGAIN!?” Tyson glared at her and said, “You guys only beat me before because I was off guard.” Anna rolled her eyes and said, “Whatever, you baby. You just can't take losing, so you make up excuses.” Tyson growled and yelled, “Enough talk! Who wants to lose first?” Keyoko and Anna shrugged and played rock-paper-scissors to decide. Anna won, so she said, “Alright Tyson. Get ready to lose.” “3, 2, 1, Let It Rip!” Tyson yelled as they both launched their blades.
Demon Dranzer and Dragoon collided in midair; sparks flying in every direction. They landed in the stadium and ground against each other wildly. Dragoon appeared to be losing as Demon Dranzer attacked relentlessly. “Dragoon, Attack!” Tyson yelled as Dragoon dodged, then attacked. But he still didn't gain the advantage. Demon Dranzer lunged at Dragoon, who dodged it at the last second. “Black Feather Whirlwind!” Anna yelled as a torrent of black wind and purple feathers swirled around Demon Dranzer. The feathers then shot out in all directions, hitting Dragoon square on.
Dragoon teetered crazily, threatening to stop spinning at any moment. Tyson then yelled, “Tornado Blast!” A grey gust of wind swirled around Dragoon and shot outwards; just barely missing Demon Dranzer.
After about five minutes, the battle remained mostly even (but tipped in Anna's favor a bit). “Dragoon, hang in there!” Tyson yelled. “Finnish him, Demon Dranzer!” Anna yelled as Demon Dranzer shot towards Dragoon. “Fatal Flame of Death!” Anna yelled as her blade blasted Tyson's with jet black fire. Then, she struck the final blow.
Dragoon flew out of the stadium and landed next to Tyson. Tyson dropped to his knees and punched the ground. “Why!” he yelled. “Why can't I win?” Anna's blade jumped back into her hand. She slightly smirked and said, “Keyoko, I think he's been through enough for today. There's really no need for you to beat him, too.” Keyoko nodded and said, “That's fine. I'll fight him another time.”
Anna turned to Tyson and said, “I hate to admit it, but you actually put up a good fight. We'll take it easier on you with the pranks. I guess you deserve it.” Tyson stood up and said, “Even though a deal is a deal, I'd like to battle Keyoko sometime. Maybe I'll have a better chance at winning when that time comes.” Keyoko nodded. She looked forward to it.