Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Ch. 25: Top Secret ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 25 (Top Secret)
(3 weeks later)
Keyoko and Anna were wandering around; bored again. They rounded a corner and bumped into two people walking together. The four of them got thrown back and fell. Keyoko helped Anna up, as the strangers helped each other. One of them was a boy with a lot of blue-green hair. The other was a girl with long red hair (orange hair). The two strangers had been holding hands before they'd bumped into Anna and Keyoko. They looked very embarrassed, as the turquoise-haired boy said,
“Sorry. We didn't see you guys.” “It's alright,” Anna said, dusting herself off. The red-haired girl then said, “While we're talking, we might as well introduce ourselves. I'm Selema, and this is Kane.” She pointed to the turquoise-haired boy. Keyoko smiled and said, “I'm Keyoko, and this is my friend, Anna. We're pleased to meet you guys.” Anna then frowned and said, “Wait a minute. Are you guys new? I've never seen you two before.” Selema nodded and said, “Yeah. We just started yesterday. But so far, this school is awesome!” Keyoko nodded and said, “It's something to get used to.”
The groups then said their goodbyes and separated. Anna and Keyoko decided to continue on the random route they were going. They walked along hall after hall; never really seeing anything interesting.
After about an hour of wandering the halls, Anna noticed something. She stopped suddenly, causing Keyoko to bump into her. “Sorry. What is it?” she asked Anna. Anna bent down and lifted up a slightly discolored tile. The minute she did, the hole where the tile had been got larger automatically. Once it had stopped, it was large enough for a grown man to fit through.
The two girls stared at it in wonder for a while. Finally, Keyoko said, “I'll go first. But you'll have to be right behind me.” Anna nodded. Keyoko grabbed the sides of the hole and lowered herself down to the ladder rungs built into the wall. After she'd gone down five rungs, Anna began to climb down. She made sure to cover the tile hole once she was low enough. Once the tile was positioned where it'd been, the hole shrunk down to the original size.
After about five minutes, they reached the bottom. It was almost pitch black, but Anna and Keyoko used night vision jutsus, so they could see fine. They began walking through what appeared to be a cave. The craggy walls looked as though they had taken centuries to carve into.
Then, they saw a light at the end of the tunnel. They decided it best to do their invisibility jutsus before they walk through. Then they walked through; two invisible strangers. The room they walked into was an enormous lab. There were computers bordering the room's edges, a giant monitor at the northern-most wall, and not far from the monitor was a series of gigantic glass chambers.
Keyoko and Anna teleported to the roof beams so that they wouldn't get bumped into. Because there were several people in this room, they had to be cautious. But among all those people, two men really stood out. One who was almost bald, and one with purple and black hair.
“I assure you, sir. The final preparations are nearing completion,” the nearly bald man said to the purple-haired man. “They had better be. I don't know why I agreed to give you a second chance. You disappointed me last time,” the purple-haired man said. “Trust me. We've figured out the flaw in our other plan, and corrected it. Also, as long as the Bladebreakers don't meddle again, we should be successful. We'll have the cyber bitbeasts working better than ever. Once we're done, they'll be able to take form and destroy anything they want to! And they'll all be at our control!!!” The bald man yelled.
“Keep your voice down, Dr. B. There's no need to shout. Do you want everyone to know before they're finished?” the purple-haired man asked. “No, Mr. Gideon. I was just excited, is all.” Dr. B said. “Well, let me know when you're going to give the demonstration. I'll come back then,” Gideon said while getting up from his chair. He then excited through a door that looked as though it was part of the wall.
Dr. B then began barking out orders at the scientists at the computers. “I want that data perfected! Make sure its form is permanent for as long as need be. Make sure it can withstand real bitbeasts! And It'd better not take more than the three week time span you gave us!” Anna and Keyoko decided then that they'd heard enough. They used their teleportation jutsus and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The smoke then rose upwards to the fire alarm, setting it off and spraying the scientists below. “Quick, shut off the water!” Dr. B yelled. After the water turned off, Dr. B thought aloud, “Someone must have been here.”
Keyoko and Anna reappeared on top of the tile that they'd entered through. They then quickly walked away as they decided to find Kai and Tala. They knew just where to look; the roof. They got there a few minutes later to find Kai sketching and Tala gazing at the forest below. The boys turned around and saw the girls' scared faces. “What's wrong?” They both asked. Anna then said, “You guys are never going to believe this.”