Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7
 
The next morning, Serena was bouncing all around the house. “We're going to Tokyo! We're going to Tokyo!”
 
“Remember Serena. Do not draw attention to yourself in Tokyo.”
 
“I know, I know. That way Boris will not know where we are.”
 
Once Kai appeared, all of the luggage was packed in Ms. Smith's car. Silence filled the car for a while on the trip, until Ms. Smith tried to start a conversation.
 
“So what's in Tokyo Kai?”
 
“The BladeBreakers.”
 
“Who?”
 
“It's the Japanese blading team Kai's on,” answered Serena.
 
“Really now? Tell us about your friends Kai.”
 
“They're my teammates, not my friends.”
 
“Then tell us about your teammates.”
 
“Tyson's a pig, Ray's Chinese, Max is always hyper, and Kenny is our team nerd.”
 
“How old are they?” asked Serena.
 
“Tyson and Kenny are 14. Ray and Max are 15.”
 
“Will I get to meet them?”
 
Ms. Smith looked at Serena disapprovingly in the rear view mirror. “You know what you need to do Serena. Keep out of the spot light. If you are around famous people then-”
 
“I KNOW Mom! Don't worry. I'll be fine.”
 
Silence filled the car again. It wasn't until they reached Tokyo did talk resume, but that was only to get directions from Kai to his place. Serena's mouth fell open at the sight of the mansion.
 
You live here?” She had momentarily forgotten who owned the mansion.
 
“Yes.”
 
Serena's mouth remained open as Kai's butler showed her to the room she would be staying in. Serena placed her bag on the bed and hurried out of the room.
 
“Where are you going?”
 
Serena turned around and saw Kai at the top of the stairs. “I'm going to explore Tokyo!”
 
“You'll need a guide.” Kai looked thoughtful for a moment. His trance soon ended. “Besides, there's someone I want you to meet.”
 
“Who?”
 
“You'll see.” Kai walked past Serena, who shrugged and followed.
 
Serena was amazed at the sights of Tokyo. Kai didn't spend much time showing Serena around. Instead, he led her to a house.
 
“Who lives here?”
 
“Max.” Kai rang the doorbell.
 
The door opened after a little bit and Serena gasped.