Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11
 
Max led Serena through Tokyo, showing her more sights. Finally, they reached their destination, a house with a sword school dojo next to it. In the front yard stood a practice stadium. Kai stood at it, his Dranzer attacking a blade, which belonged to a Chinese boy. The boy was wearing a white shirt that reached his knees and was slit at the bottom on the sides; blue pants; and gloves that looked like Serena's. He had long black hair that was tied back and a red headband with a ying-yang symbol on it.
 
A few feet away from the stadium were two boys. One was wearing a yellow shirt with a red vest, jeans, and a blue baseball cap worn backwards on his blue hair. The other was a brown haired boy with glasses, wearing brown trousers, suspenders, and a white collared shirt. He had a computer on his lap.
 
::Hey Chief. Max is here.::
 
Serena looked around for the voice. None of the others talked, so where did the voice come from? The boy called Chief, the one with the laptop, looked up.
 
“Hey Max. Just in time for practice.”
 
“Max! You made it!” said the boy in the red vest.
 
The Chinese boy recalled his blade. “Who's with you?”
 
Introductions were made. The boy with the red vest was Tyson; the Chinese boy was Ray; and the boy with the laptop was Kenny, A.K.A. Chief. The voice Serena heard earlier was Dizzi, Kenny's bitbeast who by some freak accident was stuck in the laptop.
 
“A twin sister?” asked Tyson.
 
Max nodded excitedly. “Yeah. I met her today.”
 
“Really?” Kenny looked at Serena, fixing his glasses. “Where were you before?”
 
Serena felt uncomfortable. What's with all this questioning? “Russia.”
 
Kenny nodded. “I thought I caught a hint of Russian accent.”
 
“What part of Russia?” asked Ray.
 
“Moscow.”
 
“Do you blade?” asked Tyson.
 
Serena nodded. The others looked at her in surprise. Serena looked back and forth between them. “What?”
 
Kenny cleared his throat. “The only place in Moscow that you can blade is Biovolt.”
 
Damn. Forgot about that.
 
“How were you in Biovolt? They don't let girls in there,” said Ray.
 
“I was…an exception,” said Serena, looking at the ground. She was barely able to keep her mask of unemotionalism on.
 
Awkward silence. Finally Tyson spoke. “I bet you're not as good as any of us here.”
 
Serena looked up. “Was that a challenge?”
 
Tyson smirked. “What are you, stupid? Of course it was.”
 
Now Serena's mask fell. She glared angrily at Tyson. “I'm going to mop the floor with you!”
 
“I'd like to see you try to beat me, the World Champion.”
 
/Time to try you out Dragonia./
 
{I'm ready.}
 
Tyson and Serena stepped up to the stadium. With a wave of her hand, Serena's launcher and Dragonia appeared in her hand. Ray was acting as official. Soon, both blades were launched into the stadium.
 
“Go Dragoon!” A blue dragon appeared out of Tyson's blade.
 
/Go Dragonia!/ The black winged dragon appeared.
 
Dragoon went straight for Dragonia.
 
/Attack!/
 
Dragonia charged at Dragoon. The two blades collided, but Dragoon was sent flying through the air. It landed at Tyson's feet, not spinning. Everyone looked stunned, Tyson the most, as Dragonia was still spinning.