Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16
 
Serena opened the album. The first page revealed a picture of a younger Serena holding up the victory sign. The Demolition Boys were in the background, looking like they were going to kill her.
 
“What happened in this one? What did you do to annoy the Demolition Boys?” asked Max.
 
“You mean besides being there? I found them all in Manhunt. I wanted to play, so they thought it would be funny to have me look for them all myself.”
 
So…did you win or lose?” asked Tyson.
 
“She must have won. I mean,” Ray turned to Serena, “if you had lost, they would have been happy and you sad.”
 
Serena nodded and turned the page. The next photo showed the Demolition Boys doing chores. “If I had lost Manhunt, I would have been doing what the picture here shows. Luckily, I had won so I didn't have to do chores for awhile.”
 
The next picture drew nonstop laughter from the couch. The picture showed the Demolition Boys, excluding Kai, with dyed hair.
 
“W-w-wait. I-is that Tala? With PINK hair?” asked Tyson between laughs.
 
“Yep.”
 
That started Tyson off again. The next moments were nonstop laughter.
 
“You couldn't have done these by yourself,” said Max.
 
“Most of them I did. Other pranks I had help with involuntarily.”
 
“Hey Serena, who is that?” asked Ray pointing to a picture.
 
A boy with tri-colored hair was shown all wet.
 
“That's my friend Yugi. When I lived in Domino, he would invite me and our friend Teá over for a sleepover. Yugi nicknamed me the `Queen of Pranks' after seeing these photos. Everytime I stayed over at his place, he would try to wake me up with water. Of course, I always found a way to make it backfire.”
 
“Just like you did this morning,” said Max.
 
“Wait. Max, you tried what this Yugi guy did?” asked Kenny.
 
“Well, how was I to know she was the `Queen of Pranks'?”
 
Ray looked at the clock on the wall and stood up. “It's getting late and I need to go.”
 
The others said things along similar lines.
 
“Do you have any other prank photos?” asked Tyson.
 
“No, but if I get more I'll let you know.”
 
The BladeBreakers looked uncomfortably at each other.
 
“What? Do you think I'm going to pull one on you guys?” asked Serena.
 
They nodded. Serena smiled and got off the couch.
 
“Then you better watch your back.”