Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 19
 
The group got off the bus in front of a tall building.
 
The Japanese BBA headquarters,” said Kenny.
 
Serena followed the group inside. A few moments later, the troupe was knocking on a door. The door opened and an elderly gentleman stood in the doorway. He wore a black suit with a black bowler hat. He was short, had a white mustache, wore glasses, and carried a cane.
 
“Ah. Good to see you all. Come in, come in.”
 
The group went inside and found seats. Well, at least most of them. Serena and Kai were left standing. Mr. Dickenson looked at Serena.
 
“And who are you?”
 
Serena stepped forward and shook Mr. Dickenson's hand. “Serena Tate sir.”
 
Mr. Dickenson looked between Max and Serena. “My goodness. You two look exactly alike. Twins I presume?”
 
They nodded.
 
“A pleasure to meet you Serena. Do you blade?”
 
“Yes sir.”
 
“Wonderful. Never enough female bladders. But speaking of bladers,” Mr. Dickenson turned to the BladeBreakers. “A group of bladers called the PsyKicks has challenged you to a match.”
 
“Alright!” Tyson pumped a fist in the air.
 
“I've never heard of the PsyKicks. Are they new?” asked Kenny.
 
“Yes. They just beat the trial team to become a team for Japan. They would like you to come over the their facility on Saturday.”
 
“What time are you picking us up?” asked Tyson.
 
“You know Tyson, you should ask your teammates before you make a decision,” said Serena.
 
“I'm the team captain, so I-”
 
“Actually Tyson, Kai's team captain; but it doesn't matter. I'm game for a new match,” said Max.
 
Ray nodded and Kai, propped up against the wall, acted like he didn't care.
 
“Then it is settled. I'll pick you up Saturday at eleven. Get plenty of practice and rest.”
 
“We will. That is if Torturer Tate there doesn't run us hard,” said Tyson.
 
Serena smiled. “Thanks for reminding me Tyson. You guys still need to run your laps.”
 
The team groaned and Max hit Tyson. “Thanks a lot Dufus.”
 
“See you Saturday Mr. Dickenson,” said Kenny.
 
The team got up and walked to the door.
 
“To the park!” cried Serena.
 
Tyson and Max groaned.
 
“Stop groaning or I'll make you RUN to the park,” snapped Serena.
 
“But I have homework to do,” said Tyson.
 
“You had a chance to do it earlier. Now you have training to do.”
 
Max laughed. “Nice try Tyson.”
 
As soon as the group reached the park, Serena had them run laps. After the laps, the BladeBreakers practiced blading. Practice ran smoothly, except for the annoying Baldacci came and demanded and battle with Serena. The result, Baldacci's blade was smashed into little pieces. Other than Baldacci, nothing went wrong. Finally, it was time to go home.
 
“You all have a break tomorrow.”
 
“Yes!” cheered Tyson.
 
“But after tomorrow, we come back to practicing,” said Serena.
 
Tyson groaned.