Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 20

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 20
 
The rest of the week passed uneventfully. Serena hung out with the American Trio during and after school. They came to the BladeBreakers' practice and Serena found something amazing about Dragonia.
 
“Your bitbeast looks like the Red Eyes Black Dragon from Duel Monsters,” said Kelsey.
 
“Really?”
 
Kelsey nodded, and reaching into her deck protector, pulled out a card. Serena looked at it. It had a remarkable resemblance to Dragonia.
 
“Wow,” was all Serena could say.
 
It was now Friday. School had been out for a few hours. The BladeBreakers didn't practice that day in order to rest up for the match against the PsyKicks the next day. Serena was on the computer working on a project when an IM popped up.
 
ShortStuff: Hey Serena.
 
Bladergrl: Hey Yugi. How are you?
 
ShortStuff: Doing good. Doing good. Hey, I called Ms. Smith the other day, but she said you didn't live with her anymore. What happened?
 
Bladergrl: Where to start? I met up with an old friend from Russia, traveled to Tokyo, and guess what I found in Tokyo?
 
ShortStuff: What?
 
Bladergrl: A twin brother and a father who owns a hobby store.
 
ShortStuff: Wow.
 
Bladergrl: Tell me about it. What about you? I hear you became King of Games while I was gone.
 
ShortStuff: Yeah. How'd you find out about that?
 
Bladergrl: An American in my class is totally obsessed with you. She duels and told me about the King of Games thing. How'd that happen?
 
ShortStuff: I entered a Duel Monsters tournament and won. Joey came in second.
 
Bladergrl: Wheeler? Since when did you hang out with him?
 
ShortStuff: He and Tristan became my friends after I stood up to a bully for them.
 
Bladergrl: Not the kind of friends I would expect you to have Yugi. Anyways, how are Teá and Yamura?
 
ShortStuff: Everyone's doing fine. Just checking to see how you were doing.
 
Bladergrl: I'm doing great, but I have to go. I have a project to do. Tell everyone I said hello.
 
ShortStuff: All right. Bye.
 
Serena logged off. Max stuck his head into the room.
 
“Telephone.”
 
“Can you hand it to me?”
 
“Get it yourself.” Max walked out.
 
Serena muttered darkly as she went to the phone. “Hello?”
 
“Serena! It's Angie.”
 
“Oh, hey Ang'. What's up?”
 
“Well, Kelsey, Joe, and I were going to the arcade tomorrow. Do you want to come?”
 
“Sorry, I can't. The BladeBreakers have a match tomorrow.”
 
“Oh, alright then. See you at school.”
 
“Sure. Bye.”
 
“Bye.”