Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 21
 
Saturday morning, Serena waited until nine to wake Max up. She tried to make breakfast, but burnt it. After a breakfast of cereal, Serena and Max headed to Tyson's. Of course, Max ran as Serena walked.
 
One of these days, he will run into something. Then I'll be laughing.
 
Everyone was at Tyson's by ten.
 
“So, are we going to practice?” asked Tyson.
 
Serena shook her head. “That may be a bad idea. You don't want to wear out your blade before the match.”
 
So, while waiting for the bus, the group sat and rested. Finally, a bus with the BBA logo on the side pulled up in front of the sword school. The team started to get on. Serena was hesitant to get on though.
 
I have a bad feeling about this.
 
“Come on Serena! We're going to leave without you!” called Tyson.
 
Serena stepped onto the bus and chose a seat towards the back as the bus pulled away from the curb and headed out of town.
 
“Alright! On our way to a new challenge!” said Tyson excitedly.
 
“Keep in mind, the PsyKicks may be stronger than you,” said Serena.
 
“We've faced people stronger than us. What do we have to worry about? I mean, you're our coach!” said Max.
 
“True; but still, don't get cocky.”
 
The gang talked some more. Serena didn't really pay attention. She was too busy thinking of what may be in store for them. Suddenly, the group started going down one by one. Serena was feeling lightheaded.
 
What's going on? was her last thought before passing out.