Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 60

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlade or Yugioh. I own: Serena, Nicole, Antonio, SnowLeopard, Dragonia, and anything else that is not BeyBlade or Yugioh. Kelsey, Angie, and Joe own themselves. Yamura belongs to Laura. Austin belongs to Austin, though in name and looks only. Everything else about him I made up.
 
Telepathy
/Serena/
//Kai//
[Max]
::blah:: or {blah}- bitbeast
 
Thoughts or songs- in italics
Flashbacks- in bolded italics
Talking in Russian -bolded
 
 
 
Chapter 60
 
 
Wonderful. I'm bloody blind and deaf. Can my life get any- wait, there's still the `speak no evil monkey'. Damn it!
 
Without eyesight and without hearing, Serena didn't know what was going on. The phoenix never left her mind as Kai was always holding on to her. Other animals appeared every once in a while: a lion cub, a chameleon, a brown Labrador retriever, and a yellow Labrador. Serena could only guess who was what animal. Time seemed to pass slowly for Serena. Not knowing what was going on was really frustrating. At some points, Kai was walking, at others running. At one point, Serena was sitting on Kai's lap. At another point, she was lying on the ground. More running, what seemed to be a steep climb. More running. Hot air and a jump. They all ran into each other.
 
Right now, Serena was standing on her feet, Kai behind her with his hands on her shoulders. Serena shifted from foot to foot.
 
I hate not knowing what is going on! If I get my hands on Noah, I'm going to kill him!
 
Without warning, Kai spun Serena around, gave her a kiss on the lips, and then let her go. The brown Labrador took place of the phoenix. Serena opened her mouth and said Kai's name. She tried to move, but the Labrador held firm. She said Kai's name again. Pain shot through Serena as something happened. She opened her mouth to scream Kai's name, but her throat seemed to close on his name.
 
Please, please let it be over now that the `three monkeys' are done. Please.
 
It was not to be. The pain kept coming. Serena eventually was curled up in a fetal position on the ground. Then, just as suddenly, the pain stopped. Serena sat up. She felt hands touch her, but nothing appeared in her mind's eye. A hand touched her neck and Serena heard the collar fall to the ground. Serena was stunned. She had HEARD something. Slowly, light filled her world. Serena blinked. Standing in front of her was Noah. Serena got up and charged Noah, attacking him.
 
“You bastard. You God damn bastard! I'll break your head! I'll break every bone in your body for what you did!”
 
Yugi stepped between them, causing Serena to stop. Yugi was usually a few inches shorter than she was. Now he was eye level. “Calm down Serena.”
 
“Calm down? Calm down?! How can I calm down? That S.O.B. collars me like some dog, tortures me, and did God knows what to you all; and you want me to calm down?!”
 
“He's going to help us leave this virtual world,” said Yugi.
 
“Virtual world? Well, that explains how he was able to do that.” Serena looked at Noah. “You better stay away from me. You may not be so lucky next time.” Serena turned at a hand on her shoulder. Kai tilted her head up.
 
“Interesting. Your eyes are the same color as mine.”
 
“I don't give a damn what my eye color is! I just want to get the hell out of here!”
 
“Then trust me.”
 
Serena wasn't all too keen to trust Noah; but her friends started following Noah out of the field. Kai wrapped his arm around Serena's waist and held her close as they walked.
 
“I'm going to change my screen name when we get home,” said Serena.
 
“To what?”
 
“PsychoMagnet. That seems to be the story of my life.”
 
Kai gave her a squeeze. “Even me?”
 
Serena gave an impish grin. “Maybe.”
 
Noah led the group through a rock tunnel. At the end was a large gate.
 
“There's the exit. Pass right through and you are home.”
 
“You'll regret doing this brat,” said Kaiba.
 
“What are you going to do Kaiba? Sue a virtual person?” joked Joey.
 
“Shut up mutt.”
 
“I ain't no mutt Kaiba!”
 
Kai kept Serena on his far side as they passed Noah. Serena was still debating whether to attack Noah.
 
“I'm sorry.”
 
Serena stopped and turned. “You better not be lying to us. Because if you are, I will kill you.”
 
Kai pulled Serena along as they joined the others going through the gate.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Inspiration comes from anywhere. The phrase “I'll break your head” came from Worms World Party. My brother was playing that on the computer, which is located in the living room where I was writing this chapter. That stupid phrase got stuck in my head, like many random things, so I had to put it in. Good news, I'm almost done writing the fanfic. Bad news, school's almost out and I cannot get Internet at home…must get off my lazy butt and type like the wind…