Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A beyblade Love Story ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello this is my First Story so please be nice to me. Anything thing that is wrong with this feel free to tell me I would really Appreciate it.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade if I did Ray would be the main character. I only own Katarinna and her Beyblade though you won't see her blade for a while.
 
The Couple in this Story are Ray/Katarinna (she is me)
 
Summary: Somewhat like the first season of Beyblade. What if there was a girl on the team who is somewhat like Kai but yet not? What if she knew Tyson before hand? Katarinna is a Rich 15 year old girl who used to love Beyblading. At first she doesn't like anyone. Though she did like Ray love at first sight for her. Will he love her back you will have to read and see.
 
Inside thoughts are in Italics
 
A Beyblading/Love Story
 
Chapter 1 Meeting
 
 
“Katarinna, come her please.” An old man called out to the young girl.
 
“Yes Mr. Dickinson, What do you want?” Katarinna asked.
 
“I want you do join my new beyblading team. Now before you say no let me tell you about the team. The team includes five boys names are Kai Hiwatari The caption, Tyson Granger, Max Tate, Ray Kon, and Kenny A.k.a. Chief.”
 
“Four boys and a Tyson? I don't think so. I'm out.”
 
Katarinna walked out the head quarters of the BBA in Japan. She came to a park, went to sit on a bench. She started to watch some kid's beyblading. Remembering that she used to enjoy beyblading once upon a time ago. She still blades now she just doesn't enjoy it as much anymore at 15 she has better things to do, like for instance watching teenage boys. In the park on a bench is where he father found her.
 
“You know, this will be good for you. You need to get out of England. And recover that old beyblading spirit.” Mr. James told his daughter.
 
“Dad, I don't want to travel with a bunch of teenage boys and Tyson.”
 
“I know you don't want to. Sometime in this life we have to do things that we don't want to do, you understand Katarinna. If I didn't think that it was good for you I wouldn't be here talking to you. Besides Mr. Dickinson will be traveling with the team.
As for the Tyson part you will be okay just don't take anything from him. You haven't before don't start now.”
 
“Okay dad, I will give it a try.”
 
“That's my girl. Come now Mr. Dickinson wants us to meet the team.”
 
Katarinna and her father went back to the BBA. When they got into the room the team was there waiting for them.
 
Katarinna, Jason, these boys are on the team that I want Katarinna to join they are called the Blade Breakers.” Mr. D said. (A/N I am going to call him Mr. D for the rest of the story okie.)
 
“The one over there against the wall is Kai the team Caption, The blond one is Max, The one with the long black hair is Ray, the one with the computer is Kenny, and I believe you know Tyson already.'
 
“Yeah, yeah not impressed though Ray has longer hair then me and he is very hot. You have to promise me one thing though.”
 
“Huh what is it?”
 
“If I don't enjoy this, if I get told what to do once, if I get board I get to go home and you will never ask me to join any other team that you have up your sleeve.”
 
“If, if why don't you act like a teenager that you are and not an adult?”
 
“Let me get this right you want me to act like a mindless teenager, like Tyson. I don't think so I have responsibilities unlike him. Tyson is enough reason for me not to join your little team but I am doing this for you as a favor.”
 
 
 
 
Hope you liked it. I will update as soon as I can so Read and review.
 
I need some idea's for the Chapter 2 if you could help me I would really like it. Like I stated above please be kind as this is my first story.
 
Katarinna