Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A beyblade Love Story ❯ Confessions ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Howdy all. I am back with an update. Thank you to all of you who read and reviewed I try and reply to all of them. Anyway shall we get the show on the road.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade if I did Ray would be the main character. I only own Katarinna and her Beyblade though you won't see her blade for a while.
 
The Couple in this Story are Ray/Katarinna (she is me)
 
Summary: Somewhat like the first season of Beyblade. What if there was a girl on the team who is somewhat like Kai but yet not? What if she knew Tyson before hand? Katarinna is a Rich 15 year old girl who used to love Beyblading. At first she doesn't like anyone. Though she did like Ray love at first sight for her. Will he love her back you will have to read and see.
 
Inside thoughts are in Italics
 
A BeybladingLove Story
 
Chapter 2 - Confessions?
 
On the Plane
 
“I can't believe that I said yes to coming.” Katarinna said.
 
“Look on the bright side, your not home being board.” Ray replied.
 
Katarinna just glared at him. The rest of the flight went pretty uneventful. The boys talk with each other while Katarinna tried to sleep, but couldn't because all of her thoughts turned to Ray. Oh how she liked him so.
 
After the long flight the plane had to stop in China for the night. The team went to say in a hotel, one in which Katarinna didn't like as she is every used to the finer things in life. (A/N not like me at all)
 
When the boys went out to explore China. Katarinna and Mr. D stayed and talked until the boys came back
 
“Mr. D?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I really don't know how to say this but …… I really like Ray.”
 
“I figured you did. I think that he likes you too.”
 
“How do you know?”
 
“Haven't you noticed that he watches you all the time. Most of the flight here he did nothing but watch you. That is just my opinion.”
 
“No I haven't. Why would he like me for I'm not his type?
 
“How do you know what his type is you just met him?”
 
“I know but……..”
 
In the middle of the conversation the boys came back.
 
“What are you all talking about?” asked Tyson.
 
“That is none of your concern Tyson.” Katarinna answered angrily. (A/N she really don't like Tyson how does she?)
 
“What's her problem?” Kenny asked.
 
“She likes Ray that is her problem and she thinks that Ray don't like her or rather won't like her. But that is not all?” Mr. D Answered.
 
“She what?” Ray asked surprised.
 
“She likes you are you lucky.”
 
“Well I like her too. I was thinking about asking her out. But I don't know.”
 
“You should you may make her happy and have her trust. You would be the first person in a long time that she may trust, with her heart and happiness.”
 
“Why hasn't she trusted anyone in a long time?”
 
“Her mother died when she was 7 years old and she has never really gotten over it. But that is another story for her to tell you if she wishes too.” (A/N I don't know if I am going to include things from her past unless you want me too)
 
“Ok I am going to go and ask her out.” Ray left to Katarinna's room only to find that she is not there “umm she is not here. Did she go out and none of us heard her leave?”
 
“Don't worry Ray, She'll be back.”
 
**Meanwhile**
 
Katarinna was walking round China lost in though. When she noticed something in the corner of her eye. She went over to see what is was. If was a Beybattle she thought back to when she loved to Beyblade back before he mother died Katarinna felt around in her coat she found what she was looking for her Beyblade (She got it from her mom) Drilyx.
 
---============================================================== ================================================================
 
Well that is all for now. I will be back soon to update another chapter as soon as I write it and type it up. Gomen if Ray is a wee bit out of character but I like him this way. Anywho Read and Review tell me what you think
 
Should I tell about Katarinna's past?? I really want to know what you think so ttfn
 
Katarinna