Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A beyblade Love Story ❯ Dating ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Katarinna here I'm back. Miss Me. I am here with another update well lets get the show on the road.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade if I did Ray would be the main character. I only own Katarinna and her Beyblade though you won't see her blade for a while.
 
The Couple in this Story are Ray/Katarinna (she is me)
 
Summary: Somewhat like the first season of Beyblade. What if there was a girl on the team who is somewhat like Kai but yet not? What if she knew Tyson before hand? Katarinna is a Rich 15 year old girl who used to love Beyblading. At first she doesn't like anyone. Though she did like Ray love at first sight for her. Will he love her back you will have to read and see?
 
Inside thoughts are in Italics
 
A BeybladingLove Story
 
Chapter 3 - Dating
 
 
 
Katarinna spent an hour watching the kids battle.
 
`I wish I could be like that again' thought Kat. (A/N going to star calling Katarinna. Kat for the rest of the story.) `I guess that it is time to go back.'
 
When Kat got back to the hotel, it was very late and the boys except Ray were a sleep. Ray was waiting for Kat to come back. Kat was going back to her room when she noticed him looking at her though the corner of her eye.
 
“What are you still doing up Ray?”
 
“Waiting for you.”
 
“Why?”
 
“To make sure your okay.”
 
“Well I am …. Okay I guess.”
 
Kat went to sit next to Ray on the sofa. To talk to him instead on standing at her door.
 
“What do you mean by you guess your okay?”
 
“I don't know Ray, I have just been never mind. You wouldn't understand.”
 
“I wouldn't understand about what? Your Mother? Your lost passion for Beyblading? How you like me?”
 
“How do you know about my Mother?”
 
“Mr. D.”
 
“Oh I see. Let me guess he told you that I like you right?”
 
“Yeah but don't be mad at him.”
 
“I'm not mad at him. He is just wants what's best for me just like my father.”
 
“Well ……. Would you mind if I asked you a question do you?”
 
“Ask away.”
 
“Will you go out with me, like be my girlfriend?”
 
“Tell you what, let me sleep on it and I will give you an answer in the morning. Is that okay with you?”
 
“Sure well good night Kat.”
 
“Goodnight Ray.”
 
Next Day
 
The team ate their food with Tyson picking off everybody plate. Then the time came to get back on the plane. Kat sat next to a window seat , Ray sat next to her. For the first few minutes of the flight were quite. It was Ray who started the conversation with Kat.
 
“How are you today Kat?”
 
“I am great. How about you?”
 
“Good, Good.”
 
“I know what your wondering and my answer is……..”
 
They were interrupted by Tyson yelling about the food on the plane.
 
“Well?”
 
“What was I saying?”
 
“You were about to answer my question.”
 
“Oh yes. I remember now. And the answer is Yes I will be your girlfriend go out with you whatever you asked.”
 
“Really?”
 
“That is what I said.”
 
“Kat and Ray sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage.” Sang Tyson
 
“Shut Up Tyson!!!!!” yelled both Kat and Ray. They hit Tyson In the head and he fell over and went boom. Man is he going to have a big headache.
 
 
 
 
 
That is all for now. I'll update as soon as I can get the next chapter written and typed up. I will be back I just want to say one thing before I take my leave for now I LOVE RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Yeah well I am really leaving now.