Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A beyblade Love Story ❯ Kat VS Tyson ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Katarinna here. Gomen I'm late for updating. I was hanging out with horses the last few days. Anyway I want to give a shout out to Pishucles and Shiyu-Inuyasha for being my first reviewers thanks so much for your very kind words. Well enough of me talking on with the show.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade if I did Ray would be the main character. I only own Katarinna and her Beyblade though you won't see her blade for a while.
 
The Couple in this Story are Ray/Katarinna (she is me)
 
Summary: Somewhat like the first season of Beyblade. What if there was a girl on the team who is somewhat like Kai but yet not? What if she knew Tyson before hand? Katarinna is a Rich 15 year old girl who used to love Beyblading. At first she doesn't like anyone. Though she did like Ray love at first sight for her. Will he love her back you will have to read and see?
 
Inside thoughts are in Italics
 
A BeybladingLove Story
 
Chapter 4 - Kat VS Tyson
 
Still on the plane
 
Everyone in the plane turned and looked at Tyson who is on the floor with a big bump on the head. Then they were back to what they were doing.
 
“So Mr. D, where are we going?” Kat asked.
 
“Disneyland!” replied Tyson (who had just woken up) and everyone had sweat drops on their heads.
 
“I don't remember saying `Tyson where are we going?' so I wasn't TALKING to you!!”
 
“So I still I want to go to Disneyland.”
 
“I don't care Tyson. We're not going.”
 
“You're no fun Kat.”
 
“I know. Fun is off limits.”
 
“Lighten up.”
 
“No.”
 
“Yes”
 
“No.”
 
“We're going to Disneyland.”
 
“No. we're not.”
 
“Yes.”
 
“No”
 
“Yes.”
 
“No.”
 
“Who died and made you the boss?”
 
“No one did I am just the boss so get over it.”
 
“Ray tell her that you want to go to Disneyland.”
 
“Leave him out of this Tyson. We're not going. End of discussion. And if you say another word to me or about Disneyland while we're on this plane I will kill you. You're starting to give me a headache.”
 
“We're going to the Asian tournament in Hong Kong to answer your question Kat.” Mr. D finally answered.
 
 
 
 
Hoped you liked it. It was a very fun chapter to right. Sorry that it is short. Well that is all for now I'll be back soon with another chapter. If you didn't notice Tyson is my comedic relief in this love story.
Please review I don't ask much I really don't. Will Kat kill Tyson if he talks to her?? One must wait to see. And one other thing I need some ideas for the next chapter if you would help me????