Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A Careless Whisper ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: I re-read the first chapter multiple times before uploading it because I just keep wondering if it makes sense or if it's even good enough to add on.
 
Warnings: Shounen-Ai/Yaoi/Self-Mutilation
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Beyblade or any of it's characters
 
A Careless Whisper - Chapter 2
 
That girl. I. She. Him. We. Gah! Welcome back folks. You're here just in time to witness the divine goddess (or not) that is Kai Hiwataris infamous girlfriend Meikayla. Before I jump into my ranting thoughts on how she, in all that is holy, ties in with this whole deal, let me give you a little background, behind the scenes view of how this all began. First of all, Meikayla Queen of the Superficially Unsuperficial and Kai God himself have only been dating for…meh….six or seven months. I don't really try and keep track. But anyway, so yes. Six or seven months and that damn bitch is already talking about getting married and having babies and moving back to Russia (which made me want to fall down laughing my cute little ass off because she's from Jamaica, not Russia) and just living out a super awesome life.
Want to barf yet? No? well let me continue.
She wants to plan his future. Kais future. She wants to tell him what to do. What to be after Beyblading has fallen in popularity. And Kai doesn't care.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen. You heard right.
Kai. Is. Letting. Her. Plan. His. FUTURE.
How sick is that shit? He won't even let me make plans for a team dinner and he's just going to hand over his precious, valuable future to the idiot he's fucking. I have to wonder if he's still okay in the head.
Infact, it's that very topic that has brought her over to our humble abode tonight. She wants to run her ideas past the Bladebreakers and just see what opinions we have. Fft. Like she really cares. She'll act like she does and then she'll turn around and make him a world renounced Russian Lawyer or some high class shit.
So here I am. And here you are. And there she is. And Kai is…well…still nowhere to be found. But he'll show up.
“Kitten. Could you please pass me the salt?” Meikayla asked, batting her eyelashes like it would make a god damn difference. I grabbed the salt and handed it to her like a fine gentlemen would. After all, nobody knows of my hatred for her and all that she associates with. Well, except Max. He knows. But I'll get into that later. Suddenly, as I knew he would, Kai stepped into the kitchen looking oh so fine in just sort of baggy jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I wanted to shove my pasta away and eat him instead. But eating delicious Russians is on the list of really bad table manners. I know. Max told me so. So instead I try and focus on seeming interested in the fact that she-whore was now all over Kai.
I held in my vomit as she opened her mouth to speak.
“So!” she said in her high pitched voice, “I'm really very thankful that you guys let me come over tonight.” she giggled. She always giggles. And she says that shit like we have a choice. No. she just shows up whether or not we say she can. “because, well, I really wanted to ask you guys something.”
That attracted Tyson and Kennys attention but not mine. I knew what she was up to and I wasn't about to buy into it. Seeing that she had at least almost everyone's attention, she continued on with words that I had not expected. With words that arose both fright and queasiness in me. Words that made even Tyson gawk like an idiot:
“How would you guys like to have a baby around?”
W-what? Why in the world would she ask us that? I mean I know (unfortunately) what goes on with her and Kai but seriously…she couldn't mean..
“w-what?” Tyson stammered, seemingly unsure if he had heard right. Max had dropped his fork back into his bowl and Kennys mouth opened and closed as if he were imitating a fish. Meikayla giggled, reaching over to take Kais hand. Without my consent I felt myself start to growl low in my throat.
“Sillies!” she laughed. “im pregnant!”
That was that. I shoved my chair back from the table and dashed out of the overly crowded kitchen, not even bothering to excuse myself. Once in the safety of the little bathroom I realized how I had reacted. `letting my inner feelings get in the way' I thought, watching myself again. No good. I could not react like that again or Kai would get suspicious.
Or..maybe he wouldn't. Maybe no body would.
But I still couldn't take that chance.
I knelt down and reached under the sink, reaching around behind the miscellaneous items until I found what I was looking for.
Good.
It's punishment time.
TBC…
A/N: I don't know how well this turned out so I guess you guys should just read and review. Helpful critiques are very much welcomed.