Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A Careless Whisper ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: chu chuuuuu chugga chugga chuuu
 
Warnings: Shounen-Ai/Yaoi/Self-Mutilation/Language/etc.
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Beyblade or any of its characters
 
A Careless Whisper - Chapter 4
 
Life just keeps getting better.
This was one of the many thoughts that zoomed through my head while Tyson, Max, Kai, Kenny and I were eating breakfast. And it was immediately followed by me choking on my fork, Tyson flipping out, Max taking the fork from me and then Kai giving me one of those `you're an idiot' looks which I happily received.
“You okay there, Ray?” Tyson asked, trying to be all concerned while shoveling a mountain of food into his mouth. Hey, maybe it's a good thing I just choked on a semi-sharp utensil. I pushed my chair back and stood up.
“E-excuse me.” I mumbled, retreating for….I should hope you could have guessed this by now, the bathroom. That one little thought that my brain let slip was not something that belonged in my head. It was just…too optimistic of a thought. And optimistic thoughts do not mix with me these days. Why? Lets review some key facts shall we? I'm gay. I'm keeping about ten zillion things from my team mates. I'm lusting after my captain. That captain has a girlfriend. That girlfriend is pregnant. That captain is okay with that girlfriend being pregnant so obviously that girlfriend with be keeping that captains that baby.
I reached around under the sink for a few minutes before I realized something that horrified me quite a bit.
The knife was gone.
I know I had put it back last time I used it. I KNOW that I did.
So where in the world was it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Kai's Hiwataris POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What a sight to see. Hips wriggling spastically, ass so hot up where I can see it. Back arched beautifully, head ducked down, hair framing the slight face. I had the desire to go over and smack that ass but I knew that really could only end badly. Especially since this sex show im watching is one Ray Kon searching under his bed for something.
Le gasp, right? You're probably confused here. Because im straight with a hot girlfriend remember?
Not.
Ladies, gentlemen and everything in between: my name is Kai Hiwatari and I lead a fake ass life.
All of it. It's fake. A front life I built in order to hide my real life. Meikayla is playing the role of my girlfriend beautifully. And because she's a slut she doesn't mind fucking around with me in order to make it all that more believable. It's also why I really don't care that she's pregnant. Her and I were just sort of friends before I got her to do this for me. So now that that's off my chest and out of the way, im sure you've realized a few things have changed.
Yes I'm 19. Yes I'm “strong”. Yes I'm a blade breaker. But…I'm gay and very much in the lust for one neko-jin whose ass is looking oh so good right now.
What the hell is he looking for? I came up quietly and kicked him in the ass. He yelped, jumping and knocking his head on the underside of the bed. I winced. Ahh well. Id make it up to him somehow.
“The hell you doing, Kon?” I asked, trying to sound like I was simply curious and not because I was saving him from being raped just now. Because really, that's what I was holding myself back from doing.
He crawled out from under the bed, rubbing his head.
“Uhh…hiding?”
I snorted. Sure sure.
How many bombshells can I drop in one sitting? Lets find out.
So now you're aware that im not straight. My life is fake. I very badly imagine Ray is the one under me every night. My girlfriend isn't having my baby. I think Rays ass is just the sexiest thing ever.
And..
I know.
What do I know?
I know what he does.
That he cuts.
I know.
I hid the knife.
TBC…
A/N: =O OHHHHH im not sure what all to say except read and review please.