Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Promise ❯ Promise ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"A Little Promise"

The young little neko-jin sat on the couch of the living room, pressing her cheek into her palm. Kai and Matt had gone out again, and she was left by herself, since everyone else went out on a date of their own as well.

Paine, the leader of the Celesius Blades was finally going out with someone as well. She had claimed the heart of the nekozumi-jin, Ryo Kazemuli. He was pretty tough, and to make it even better, he had psycic powers. He fell under Paine's spell really quickly, and it didn't take them very long to confess, and start seeing each other.

Rikku, the hot headed member of the Celeius Blades had fallen in love with the loyal neko-jin, Rei, and it wasn't in vain, since he liked her just as much. It seemed like a good match, since the two seemed to get along very well.

Kairi, the smart one of the girl's team was going out with Kai's twin brother, Eli. Eli seemed to look a lot like Kai, if you ignore that his hair was completely midnight blue, his eyes maroon, and the face paint on his face was crimson. He seemed a bit more open than Kai, and that keeps him and Kairi so close.

Amy couldn't even let herself go on, each time she thought of any of her friends having someone, including her older brother, it only made her heart hurt, and make herself feel more alone that she was. She looked out the window, and stared out at the moon that was shining above her head, and let it reflect in her bright silver eyes that reflected the beautiful light that was shining above her head. Finally, her mind started to wander on someone she had an intrest in. The boy of her dreams had the most beautiful and mysterious shade of gold she had ever seen, and his hair was the purest shade of lavender she had ever laid her eyes on. He was sort of like a neko-jin, like her, but he was called a nekozumi, since he was like a mix of a rat and a cat. His fangs seemed to gleam as bright as the moon always did when he smiled, and he always wore these kind of shirts that showed his toned stomach and chest, which made her blush at the sight. She could admit that she liked him in her mind, but could she say it to him in person?
"Probably not..." She whispered to no one in particular.
"Probably not, what?" Said a gentle soft mirth voice.

Amy completely jumped as the voice floated through her hearing, as her cat ears began to twitch madly, making her turn to see the boy of her dreams looking at her with his beautiful gold eyes, which seemed to stare deeply into hers. Her mind only let one word go through her thoughts.
'Koui....'

A look of confusions crossed the nekozumi's face, as he took a step forward, his eyes narrowed like a cat's. She would have backed away, but her back had been pressed against the wall, not letting her use that plan of action.
"What exactly were you thinking about, Amy?" The boy, Koui asked, still advancing toward the neko-jin.
She found her eyes glancing at his chest for a minute, then forced herself to look at the ground. "I-It's nothing...nothing at all."
He didn't seem satisfied, "Come on, Amy, I know you just as well as your big brother, I can tell when your lying, and from the sound of your voice, your not telling the truth, so tell me what's the matter."
"...What if I told you...I wasn't ready to tell you?" She muttered, only loud enough that he heard her.
"Well, I would have to say...Stop avoiding the subject. Tell me what's bothering you, Amy."

Before the girl could protest any further, she found him right next to her, and his hands were laying really close to her side, lightly brushing them, causing a giggle to spill out of her mouth.
"Don't do that, Koui." She pleaded, a giggle escaping her mouth.
"You should know that doesn't work on me, right?" He smirked and continued his tickle attack.

Before Amy knew it, she found herself in a fit of laughter, trying to wiggle free of the nekozumi's grasp, to get away from his tickling hands. This only caused a smirk to appear on the usually gentle faced boy, as he ran his hands up and down, seeming to be taking pleasure in her laughter. He wasn't going to stop until she told him.
"Okay, okay!!" She pleaded for mercy.
He didn't seem satisfied. "Okay what?"
"I'll tell you!! I promise!!"
"You really promise?"
"Y-Yes!! I will, please stop!!" She said through giggles.

Seeming pleased with that, he brought his hands away from the girl's sides, allowing her to regain her ability to breath. Suddenly, a soft knock was heard from the door, making him go over to see who it was. As he opened the door, he found himself looking into a pair of identical gold eyes like Amy's.
"Is everything alright in here?" Asked Matt, Amy's older brother.
"Everything's fine, Matt, I promise."
"Are you sure?"
Koui glanced over at the couch, where Amy was still trying to regain her stance, since all her air was taking out of her by him, "Yeah, I'm sure, get back to bed, okay?"
"Kay, night."

With that, the young neko-jin retreated, heading back to his and Kai's bedroom, so he could tell his koi that the two were fine. Koui shut the door, and turned, only to see the light tan haired neko-jin had retreated to the bathroom, and was about to shut the door, and lock him out. He wasn't going to let that happen, since he had the girl promise to tell him what was going on. He made his way over, and grabbed the door knob before she had the chance to lock it, and turned it, pressing his weight against the door, feeling the younger girl try to push the door back, but no luck.
"Don't, Koui..." She whimpered, feeling her feet slipping.
"And If I said no?" He mocked her, continuing to push against the door, feeling her start to fall back, "You made a promise, Amy."

Silently accepting defeat, she moved herself from the door, and stepped back, allowing the nekozumi to step inside. She placed herself on the sink, refusing to look up into his beautiful golden eyes. He looked down at her, folding his arms.
"Well?"
A hint of red spread across the girl's face, as she looked up to face him, "I....uh..."
"You uh...?" He urged her to go on.
"I....I.... I think I'm in love with you, Koui...." She whispered.

He stood there, as if he had just recieved a blow in the face. He didn't think he would ever hear those words come out of the innocent little kitten in front of him...but honestly....he thought it was nice to hear them. Since she had not recieved a response, the silver eyed neko found herself about to cry. She lifted herself off the sink, and began to retreat from the bathroom, only to feel the boy grab her arm, keeping her in place.
"You...meant that, didn't you?" He whispered.
"No, Koui, we both went through all that because I was messing with you."

He could hear the bitterness in her voice, but he didn't seem to give it any mind, as he grabbed the girl, lightly gripping her arms with his hands, and brought her close to him, placing his lips over hers in a soft and sweet kiss. Her eyes, though they were slightly glassy from unshead tears, fluttered to a close, as she brought her arms around him, deepening the embrace. After a minute or two, they seperated, looking into each other's beautiful golden eyes.
"You mean...." She started.
"I love you too, Amy..."
She smiled, and threw her arms around him in a hug, "Thank you so much..."
He gently stroked her hair, "Your welcome, my little koneko."

~The End~