Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A World of Fun ❯ Another home, a new life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey!~ Read and Enjoy

Disclaimer
 
I do not own Beyblade, its characters, nor, unfortunately, Kai. And even though I do wish he was real, alas, I must live without him.
 
I do, however, claim my OC's for me, my family and my friends whom I've based them off of. Many of the events in this story will be biographical right down to the cancan dancing and if others have had similar experiences, please bear with me. Just letting you know my life is weird.
 
Chapter 1.- Another home, a new life.
 
Talk about confusing. As soon as she was starting to settle down and get used to her new environment, her parents decide to up and move again. Damn it! She had a feeling she was going to need therapy soon because she was being driven insane…and a little depressed. Never being able to stay in one place long enough to have any concrete relationships, be it platonic or romantic, was getting to her. Most people didn't even have a chance to learn her name before she was out of their lives as fast as she came into them. Ok, so she was exaggerating a little, but she didn't really care.
 
At least she had family, or to be more precise, siblings. What was that saying, blood was thicker than water? She believed that whole heartedly when it came to her two other halves. She was the youngest in a set of triplets with her brother Loki before her and her sister Sora in the lead. She remembered all the fun they had when they were little, like doing a three-way identity swap and confusing the hell out of everyone. Some people like their mom and dad, wouldn't be fooled having known them from diapers. They said that it was easy to tell because Sora was the instigator and loved to tease her littler sister when they were young, Kisa would always be the one to start the violence in retaliation and Loki lived up to his birth name and started all the trouble. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on who's side you were on, it didn't last long seeing as Sora's hair darkened so much to be a black color and then it was down to a 50/50 chance of knowing who was who. It's was between her and Loki. They were still able to pass off as each other because they had the same red hair with black streaks, albeit as time progressed his hair lightened to a more orange shade and hers stayed crimson, and he retained his slight or `feminine' build as his sisters so lovingly put it. They really got a kick out of dressing him up in their clothes, much to his horror. Yes. She had them to keep her company and they were her two best friends.
 
Sighing in resignation she gazed up at her new home in North Carolina. Big, grey stone walls, gardens, and a long driveway with a round about at the end. She swore it had to be the most cliché mansion ever to be built. There were a great number of windows covering the front expanse of the house and almost every window on the upper floor was accompanied by a stone balcony. The ones lacking the accessory she assumed were placed in hallways to let in natural light. Grinning evilly as a thought crossed her mind she turned to the person beside her.
 
“Could do with a little redecorating, don't you think?”
 
The girl looked at the estate for a moment longer before turning her head and brushing the black and baby blue streaked hair out of her face. Sparkling grass green eyes met the excited night blue ones of her sister.
“You say that now, but what about waiting to see what the inside looks like. You never know, could be surprising.”
 
“Sure. That's the most cliché place I've seen yet. If the inside is even remotely interesting I'll die of shock.”
 
“Come on. Look! It has a gargoyle. You like those.” An infuriating smile graced her lips. She knew how much her sister was into gothic architecture and the medieval era.
 
“True…fine. We'll leave the outside.”
 
“The inside could still be interesting.”
 
“Yeah, and pigs might fly. You know we'll have to change our rooms anyways.” Both girls stared into a mirror reflection of their own face and watched as grins slowly spread over their features, identical right down to the problems it promised others, but especially their brother. Alerted by a scraping noise from behind them they stopped their plotting and waited for Loki to draw even with them only to be greeted by a pair of arms being flung around their necks. “Kisa, Sora…let's have some fun while we're here…starting with our rooms. The biggest one's mine!” he screamed the last part in their ears and dashed as fast as he could to the stairs leading to the house's entrance.