Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Ai Shiteru (I Love You) // Regret ❯ Deal With It! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I, in no way what so ever, own Beyblade, Composition products, or anything related to those that I have already stated

I Originally thought this story as a dream, and in it, there was to be a death. But now, I think it is going to be more of a dramatic role that may lead to death...

Ai Shiteru ( I Love You) // Regret Chapter One (P.S..this first chapter is going to mainly reflect on what our little neko-jin is thinking about)


I rest my head, neck, and back against our bedroom wall. I swipe open my Composition Notebook, and begin to restlessly write down everything that I am feeling, down to the last detail. An hour passes, and I am still writing. I cannot tell how much time is passing me, for when I write, I seem to enter this trance. A trance where I cannot stop writing until everything I have done has been written down. No matter what, I continue to write. If my hand cramps up from writing too much, I just shake it out and then continue to write once more. If my eyes become blurry from writing and reading too much, I just bare with it and force my eyes to focus.
SMACK!! BAM!! YELL!! BOOM!! YELL!!
Tyson and Kai are at it again, no one bothering to seperate them. Tyson and Kai fight like this all of the time, thats why when they do start fighting, everyone else seems to drift off into their own fun worlds. They know that Tyson and Kai will eventually wear out, so what's the point in stopping something that is eventually going to stop?.....There is no point, plain and simple.
At least a half an hour passes, and I am nearly done writing. I wish I wasn't done writing, though.
When I am writing, everyone knows to leave me be, and I enjoy that. I enjoy the quiet and alone time, being left by myself to just think, Yeah, I love that sort of stuff. ..I think Kai is the only other BladeBreaker who likes to be by himself.
Lately, though, I have been having more alone and quiet time than Kai has. I seem to be withdrawing into myself, isolating myself away from everyone else.
I set my Composition Notebook down, close my eyes, and hug my knees tightly towards myself.
I know I have been isolating myself from everyone, I'm doing it intentionally. When I am alone and by myself, my mind drifts off into many, many thoughts; things that I have done in the past that I regret, moments in the future that may turn out disasterous, moments in my young life when I have felt depressed and sad, moments in my life for things that have made me feel like..shit...et cettera..
I do it intentionally because, I feel like I am being forced into being isolated. I do not really fit in with anyone of my team. Kai is too cold and distant and acts way to passive. Kenny is to...nerdy I guess, he is into too much technology for my likings. Max is a sugar freak who acts as if he is a speed freak..I.E. Too hyper. Tyson, well, Tyson is immature for me. He can never take things seriously.
I can stand a few minutes alone with Kai, though. There is not one room when you are truly "alone", there is always at least one other teammate with you, so if it were to be one of my teammates, why not Kai?
Kai lays on his bed and stares up at the cieling, most of the time, other times he is reading or practicing his blading techniques at pictures of Tyson stapled to the wall on his side of the room. And when I am in the room with him, all I do is write or read, never opening up my mouth unless it is to ask for a pen or the date of the day. ...I am quite confident, though, that I have seen him glancing at me. Quick sideways glances out of the corners of his eyes....Do you wonder why I am alone so much, Kai?
Also, because of my "lonely time loving self", I have gotten some "Innocent" comments that , "apparently", weren't directed towards me at all. ..Baka Tyson and Max, so what if I choose to be alone?....OH I SWEAR SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO RIP THEIR VOICE CORDS OUT OF THEIR THROATS AND CHUCK THEM AT THEIR PAIN STRICKEN FACES!!!
Do you have a problem with me wanting to be alone?
Do you have a problem with me liking peace, quiet, and solitude?
TOUGH!! DEAL WITH IT!!
If you are that upset with me liking those types of things, do something about it!..I dare you !
Write me out an angry letter. If you do, there is a slim chance that I might reply, stating how I really could care less on what you think about me. You want to send a letter to me and have me reply it? ..What, you want to be pen pals, or something? Fine,whatever, we can be penpals. But, I guarantee you that I will only respond to one of those letters that you send me.
If that doesn't work, Type me up an upset email. If I am really bored and have the chance to, I might check my email and read the email that you sent me. And, Hell, I might just reply to that email. You want to be on my Contact List, or something, so you can IM me whenever you please? Ok,whatever, we can be IM pals. I can picture it now, you sending me little messages where you capitalize every letter of every word of every sentence that you send me, and me..not responding to anyone of those messages that you send me...
And, if that plan doesn't work, you can just yell at me in real life. I might just look up from whatever book it is that I am reading, acknowledge your exhistance, and return back to my book without so much as even second glancing you.
But, I tell you this; If you so much as call me a name or crack a joke about me liking to be alone, I will ,GUARANTIED, kick your ass. Yeah, that's right, innocent and quiet Rei will kick your ass. Haven't you ever heard that it is the Quiet Ones you have to watch out for, that the Quiet Ones can turn into crazy beasts if you anger them enough?....Hn, guess not then, huh?

I hear footsteps coming closer and closer to my room, so I quickly slide my Composition Notebook under my bed, and I lay on my stomach on my bed.
The door swishes open , and then slams shut. I don't even have to guess to know that it is you, Kai.

I slide my arms under my pillow and rest the right side of my face on it. As I attempt to get comfortable, you growl with frustration.

"
What did he do?"

"......"
Complete and total silence, I'm not bothered with it, I know it is just your nature. ..Come to think of it, why do I even care what Tyson did to you?....Oh yes, now I remember, because I have a small kitteny crush on you..
Instead of asking again, like I normaly would, I just sit there and close my eyes. I start to drift off into my world, my world of weird thoughts, sad thoughts, miserable thoughts, depressing thoughts, and a few happy thoughts.

"
..Rei?"

"................"

"REI!"

I lazily open my eyes and turn my head. My eyes go wide with shock, and I even gasp a little. Apparently, you have been trying to get my attention, and I wasn't answering. But that doesn't explain the very short distance between our faces...
You're aged wine colored eyes look deep into mine. I cannot tell if you are searching for an answer, or searching to see if someone is still in that quiet person that lays infront of you.
Do not look at me with those eyes, I hate it when you do. Your eyes always seem to know what is wrong with someone, just by one glance. But you haven't figured me out yet, have you? ..No, you haven't, that is why you pull your face away from mine, and walk back over to your bed.

"Sorry...What were you saying?" I roll over, completely onto my left side, so that I am facing you.

" I said Tyson was an immature baka...And then I said your name once; you didn't answer. So, then I repeated myself and you did answer." You lay down on your bed, you turn complete to your right side, so that you are facing me. Though the pillow covers up most of your face, I can still see your eyes. What is it with this new look in your eyes? Is it sadness, is it guilt, is it a combination of both, or is it something complete different?

"Oh," I close my eyes, and curl up into a ball, though I am still facing you.

"Rei?" My eyes open up, only to be locked in range with your eyes. I can see the way your eyes are somewhat wider, showing that you are paying very close attention

"Yes, Kai?" It is then that I finally know what new emotion has shown into your eyes. Your eyes are now holding worry in them, but why?

"What is wrong with you? You want me to tell you what is wrong with you? Your are a sick suicidal FREAK! You think that I might have a slim chance of liking you? Please, I thought you were a little smart. Do us all a favor, go slit your wrists already!"

"Ahhh!" I, for some reason, have fallen out of my bed. I rub where I bumped my head. I notice that you have sat up and have raised a question eyebrow at me.

"Sorry," I Crawl back onto my bed, this time covering my body, head to toe, in my blankets. I only leave a small gap open so that you can see me, and so that I can see you and breathe.
"What did you say, Kai?"

" I said " What is wrong with you? Are you ok?"" Kai laid back on his bed, this time lying flat on his back, resting his palms under his head, and turning his head to the right so that he could face me.

What am I supposed to say to that?...I'm not "ok", and there is something very wrong with me...But, I am afraid to tell anyone these things, especially my crush of all people....Oh! I know what I can do to spare myself from lying to you or having to tell you the truth

"
Why wouldn't I be?"

HA!..That question caught you off guard, didn't it. I answered your question with a question of my own. At least I won't have to lie to you..or worse..tell you what is actually going on with me.

"..You just seem so...Distant?..Frankly, you're acting alot like me, quiet and away from the others. Usually, you are at least smiling, and sometimes you even join in on their little games. Or..at least you used to," Kai closed his eyes and swallowed hard. He had, in a very secretive way, admitted to Rei that he was worried for him...And if Kai was worried, that meant he would of had to have cared in the first place.

Damn, that caught me off of guard. Oh well, some eye reader he is, he didn't even get close as to why I might be acting this way. And where does he get off saying that I "Act alot like him", Bullshit. I'm much more quiet, and I do not beat up on my "apparent" friends, now do I?

" I don't act like you. ..And, So what if I am quiet? Maybe I act that way because I don't feel like talking with the rest of my teammates." I grumble and turn over in my bed. He cannot ask me those things when He doesn't even know me.
That's not true. He can ask you those things because..you want him to ask you those things.
I heard a small thump, and then a few more thumps, as if somebody was walking around with an attitude.

" What is your problem? You're quiet and non responsive, plus, you refuse to be in the same room with anyone other than me, even then I know you don't like me being around you!," Kai as jumped onto my bed. He has forced my shoulders down, flat on the bed, forcing me to look at him. I can't try to struggle and break free, his knees are jabbing at my legs, he is either side of me, pushing me down hard.

" SHUTUP! You don't know the first FUCKING THING ABOUT ME KAI SO LEAVE ME ALONE!! BESIDES, YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ABOUT HOW I AM QUIET AND DISTANT. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEVER LETS ANYONE IN, YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE SAD AND "Cry for me" PAST. SO YOU KNOW WHAT? PISS OFF!!" Kai eases up on my holdings, I know for a fact that I have caught him off guard. This is my only chance to break free.
I slide my elbows to the side, making my shoulder blades roll, causing Kai's grip to ease even more. I then slide my hands up, reaching for an easy point where I can flip him off of me.
But it is too late, he has caught onto my plans of escape, and tightens his hold once more. I start to twist my hips in hopes of wriggiling out, but that fails. So, instead, I try to roll my shoulder blades again.
This time, Kai is smarter. He removes his grip on my shoulders, only to reach for my hands. He grabs at my wrists and manages to slide my arms to either side of my head.
It is dark outside now, but the light in our room is still on. So, I am forced to look up into his perfectly wine colored eyes, and forced to bare witness to Kai, actually showing hurt and anguish in his purple/red orbs.
..You look so sad?...Why?..Was it what I said? If it is, then I am sorry Kai, i'm sorry. Just..Don't look at me with those aching eyes...please....
You had to stretch in order to sit at my waist line and reach all the way to the top of my head to hold my hands down, becuase of that, we are in a very questioning position. In wrestling with you, I seemed to have thrown off my blanket, due to that, I can feel all of you on me. Your breath, your chest, your stomach, and....I look down, only for a second, and then look back up. A faint burning sensation runs through my cheeks. Why am I blushing? I can feel your "private member" on my lower and mid stomach.
My blush fades,though, because I look directly into your eyes, and see nothing but worry and sadness. Did I do this to you,Kai? Did I make you sad and worried?
You push your weight onto me harder. I let out a small gasp because it hurts. You are squeezing my wrists, and they are now throbbing due to lack of circulation. I can barely breath, you are pushing half of your weight onto my stomach.
Your eyes seem to suddenly flash into a different emotion, one that I have seen many times before; anger..
Did I do this to you,Kai, did I make you angry?
Your grip tightens even more. I cannot feel my wrists, and my breath has become short rhaspy breaths that plead for air.... You're not letting up, no, instead you squeeze and push your weight onto me harder. It hurts this time, so much, to the point where I am near tears.
Is that a grin on your face,Kai? Are you enjoying the fact that I am in pain?
Just when I think you cannot possibly squeeze my wrists any harder, or push onto me even more, you do just that. This time, I let out a loud yelp and the tears start to pour down my face.
Is this some twisted game of yours that you enjoy? Is this what you get for kicks? Or are you testing me, testing me or daring me to show pain in my eyes? Will that somehow help you find out what is wrong with me?
You inflict even more pain on me when you dig your elbows into my arms. Is that intentional, or accidental, Kai?
I let out an even louder yelp as more tears start to stream down my face. I cannot help but think that I am not mostly crying about the pain, but that I am crying because I saw the pain in your eyes.

"Ki, Rei, are you two ok in there? Max and I heard a scream." It is Tyson, good, hopefully he can get Kai off of me. ...And for his information, I did not scream...I yelped....there is a difference.
Kai doesn't answer Tyson, and neither do I. No, instead he gives me some sort of, confident daring look...A look that is just begging to have a mouth to be able to say "Go ahead, say something, I dare you!"

"..Kai..?....Rei..? " This time, it is Max. Maybe both Tyson and Max could get Kai off of me..that is, if they ever learn that Kai is forcing me down.
Why is he holding me down, anyways? Why is he looking at me so intensely? ...Why am I not screaming at the top of my lungs that Kai is holding me down?


Well..I am ending the chapter here..sort of for a cliff hanger....Anyways, if the story did not make sense, sorry, I tried to make it actually seem like it was somebody thinking...and yeah..Well...
Well, if someone writes a review and tells me that it is somewhat ok..then I will add on..