Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Ai Shiteru (I Love You) // Regret ❯ Pointless Questions and Progressions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ya know what? Screw you, yeah, you read me, screw you. If you guys aren't going to review, fine whatever. But i am going to add on because if i dont, this story will be plaguing me like death.
AND PEOPLE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, there is a message in this story A VERY BIG MESSAGE....Geesh...
Look..to be honest with you..I sort of put myself and my feelings into Rei,..I also put my life and the people that surround it to show you certain things.....I will explain all as the chapters go on
And yes..Kai may be acting a bit OOC...but he needs to in order for this to work..don't worry..after this chapter..he will go back to his demanding, broody, glaring, happy boy that we all know and cherish


Chapter Two

Do I tell our dear friends that you are holding me down, so hard, that I am in tears? Or, do I just holler and tell them that"Everything is alright" ?
I know which one to pick; the lie. I like to think that I am quite good at lying,so why not do what I am good at?
I clear my throat, trying to wash away anything that might give away my pain. I am afraid that if I open my mouth. some small whimper or small indication of my anguish might expose the lie. I decide to yell. Yelling, in any situation, seems to make everything sound the same, be it angry or sad, happy or excited et cettera...

"Tyson, SHUT UP AND GO TO BED, WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

There, does that please you Kai? Will my lying cause you to leave me alone?

"Pssht, what a jerk, and here we were worried about them!" Tyson through his hands up into the air and growled in frustration.

"You know," Max started to walk down the hallway that he and Tyson had originally came from, and started to head back in the direction of his and Tyson's room. "You are pretty sexy when you're mad," Max closed his eyes and grinned to himself.

Tyson let his arms fall back to his sides.

Max opened his left eye, tilted his head back, and looked to see why Tyson hadn't started walking with him yet.
Max yelped out in suprise, Tyson had managed to sneak up behind him, push him against the wall, and have his face nearly centimeters away from Max's own.

"I'm sexy when I'm mad, huh?" Tyson brought his face closer towards Max's, there bodies so close, that the heat could be felt from the other.

"Uh-huhhhh," Max managed to mutter, as Tyson began to kiss his neck.He then took his hands and laced his fingers in with Max's own. Using their entwined fingers, Tyson started to push them up against the wall, sort of as a brace.
Tyson sucked,nipped,licked,and kissed Max's neck, making sure that he left a few marks on his lover.

"And here I thought that I was sexy all of the time," Tyson chuckled in a deep and husky tone.
He began to move upward from Max's neck, towards his lips. Gently placing his own on his lovers, Tyson began to feast with greed. He took a step forward in hopes of deepening their kiss, causing his and Max's laced hands to be pushed upward, either side of their bodies on the wall.

Max felt Tyson's tungue caress his lower lip, asking for entrance. His eyes opened wide, as if awaking from a nightmare, and pushed him self off of the wall.

"What's wrong,pup?" Tyson said in a worried and disappointed voice, letting his hands fall onto Max's shoulders.

Max gave Tyson an embarassed and a sort of " Goooahh alright" look. He hated it when Tyson used his nickname in a way that made him feel bad. Besides, he had required that nickname from the sad puppy dog look he gave people to make them feel bad.

"Not here..ok?" Max grabbed Tysons right hand with his left. " I don't want Kenny or Hilary or Rei or Kai walking from their rooms out on us...I still am unsure about letting anyone know," Max looked down in shame and saddness. He was so afraid of letting anyone else see or know about what he and Tyson had together,,,,He was afraid of letting anyone else know that he was gay.

Tyson, knowing that tone of voice and look before, squeezed Max's hand soothingly.
"It's ok, Maxie, I understand...We can let them know when you are ready," Tyson, using his left hand, gently lifted Max's face up by his chin and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Max smiled and started to pull Tyson down the hallway with him.


"Wow, that actually hurt, Rei," Kai looked down, making sure that he was looking deeply and closely into Rei's golden yellow orbs.

"Kai, I'm sorry I said those things..Now please," Rei tugged on his wrists, he wasn't sure if the blood was still circulating in them or not. " Please, let go, Kai,...You're hurting me, please!" Rei shut his eyes tight and began to squrm around even more.
Kai's waist, elbow's, and nail's were digging deeply into Rei. Plus, he was squeezing Rei's wrists so tight, that they were throbbing with every pulse that Rei's heart had made.

"I do not mean to hurt you, Rei, but you need to tell me what is wrong with you," the look on Kai's face had changed completely, he had let his cold impassive shield down...letting worry and..was that..a plea escape into your voice?

That was a lie. Obviously you do mean to hurt me if you are not letting go when I am begging for you to do so.

"Nothing is wrong, now please, let me go!"

"Rei," Kai let out a growl of anger "THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL IT IS!!"

You want to see what is really wrong with me? Ok, here it is..
I look up, fully into your eyes, as if I were forcing myself to never release myself from your gaze. I finally let my emotions slip. I force every sad and depressing moment that I have had or felt..Every tear, every thought, everything bad that I feel into one look of plea.
But it isn't a plea of you letting go of me, no, and I know that you can see what that plea is. I know, that you know that I am asking for help without showing it. You know that I want help, and yet I don't want any questions as to why I am wishing for help.

"Rei...I" Your voice has become soft and...understanding? You let your defences down and release your tight hold on me. Your elbows stop pinning my arms down, as I am finally able to feel the movement back into my wrists.

I am guessing that you see it head on, that bad things have happend to me in my life....things that I have not shared with anyone, but have been wanting to shout it out for as long as I can remember.

"Rei...What happend to you?" Kai, your voice has become too quiet for me. I liked it much better when you were yelling and cursing at me. This voice of yours, the quiet, worried, and understanding one, sends chills up my spine.

"What do you mean?" So what?, I lied. Just because he wants to know what is going on, doesn't mean that I'll tell him. I want to tell him, but I refuse to. I have been keeping it a secret for so long now, and even though I desperately wish to tell someone about it, I can't

"Do not act stupid," Kai spoke, not in a demand, but in a "I know you know" tone.

"Look, there is nothing wrong, and nothing happend to me. So let me go to bed."

I see your eyes divert their attention from mine, they seem to have traveled up and down my body. Your roaming gaze stops, and looks at my right arm.
I am wearing a long and baggie sleeved shirt, but with you pulling my arms up, the sleeves have inched down quite a bit. ....It's not my fault that you were able to spot my scars....None of this would have happend if you would have just left me alone,like I had wanted.

"Then what are these?" You have grabbed my right wrist, once again, and held it up for the both of us to see. You twist my arm around, not caring if I am uncomfortable or not, and look closely at the scars.
Yes,scars. Deep, rough, pain filled scars...Scars that I had made myself.

"Psht, they are scars, obviously," Baka, Kai....

"So now, you're a cutter?" I notice that your brows have furrowed, as a sickening look now moved upon your face. It is a look of pure disgust. Are you disgusted by me, Kai? Does that make you sick to your stomach?

"I said NO, NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME!," Somehow, I managed to flip Kai off of me, throwing him onto the floor. With a thud, he landed on his back, and gave me a questioning look.

"Leave me ALONE KAI!, I'm sleeping in the bathroom!" I grabbed my blanket and pillow, and started to head for a second door that was in the bedroom. I shove the door open and throw my pillow into the bathtub. I then wrap my blanket around me, and turn to look at you. You are now standing with that same look of worry and understanding and disgust on your face.

"Rei I-"BAM! I slam the door shut, and look around at the tiny bathroom ..For some reason, I feel bad for yelling at you, even though you hurt my physically....
I let my emotions get the better of me, and open up the bathroom door. You are laying on you bed, this time your head is laying at the other end of the bed, the one that is closest tot he bathroom. You look up and see me. I look back and frown.
I make sure that my blanket is wrapped comfortably around me; wrapped tightly enough to keep me warm, and yet, loosely enough for movement. I also leave enough over my head so that I can use the blankets as a sort of hat. I have a bad habit of doing that...wrapping the blankets around my head when I sleep.
I look at you one last time, turn, and manage to lay myself down, gently, into the bathtub.

It was a pretty stupid and pointless idea,really. From the process of moving out of my bed and over to the bathroom, which is located closer to your bed, I have managed to get even closer to you, when I was, in fact, trying to get away from you.
I hope you are happy Kai. Now I am going to have kinks all over my body because of you...