Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, as well as the Static Shocz.

Always For Eternity

Chapter 1:The Beginning

The blades clashed together in an epic battle. Acirimik stood silently as she watched her blade send her opponents out of the dish. THE newbie entered the dish to collect his blade as Acirimik's returned to her hand. " It was a great battle. I learned a lot from you." Acirimik gave the kid a glare and walked out of the arena into the waiting rooms. `Another weakling. They're all weaklings, amateurs, and novices. Arggg.' Acirimik sat down on the benches located in the room, and waited for her next battle to begin. " Well done Acirimik. Your skills are higher than the statistics show. Even when you're not trying." Acirimik turned her head to look at the elderly man in standing in the doorway. " Who says I ever try Mr. Dickenson. I never have the need to try around here considering that all the bladers are weak. You had better keep your word and send me to a country with top notch bladers." The Finals will begin in five minuets. Acirimik stood and walked out of the room and down the hallway into the packed arena. As the crowd cheered her name she stepped up to the dish and prepared her dual set of gun training launchers.

The blades hit the dish with a clang. Acirimik looked at her already struggling opponent with a smirk across her face. ` He doesn't know what he is in for.' She thought to herself, as her silver blade dodged her opponents attack, before coming back to counter it. The attack sent her opponents purple blade flying from the beydish to land beside its owner. Acirimik watched slightly amused as the colour drained from her opponents face when he picked it up. The boy looked at his blade as though expecting it to do something before he loaded his launcher again. Acirimik did the same and got ready to launch, listening for the countdown. " 3…2…1… Let It Rip!" The announcer screamed as he threw down as a signal to begin the match.

"Congratulations Acirimik." Mr. Dickenson said as he handed her the championship trophy. Acirimik accepted the trophy before leaving the arena silently. Calmly walking it to the waiting room to grab her belongings, Acirimik noticed a brown package sitting on one of the benches, with a letter beside. Acirimik walked over to it silently and examined it before picking up the letter and reading it.

Acirimik,

If you are reading this you have won the qualifying tournament in your city. Congratulations! The package contains a gift or reward, whatever you wish it to be for winning. Open it on the plane for something to do. It's a long trip. I know your wondering who would send you something like this, but in the back of your mind you already know the answer. Consider joining a team and making some friends. I'm not trying to bribe you into joining the team I'm on, even though it would be nice to have another powerful blader on our team, and my teammates agree with me, even though you are a girl. Quit being a loner. I'm supposed to pick you up at the airport. See you there, and consider what I said. Thanks for the lesson you gave me about blading you gave me and my team six months ago, it really helped.

On the back of the letter a small brass key was attached with tape. Acirimik pocketed the letter and the key picked up the parcel and left the room, headed for the airport.

Acirimik sat silently next to the window seat on the plane. `What does he mean I gave him a lesson in blading? I never teach people how to blade, or give them lessons on how to blade better. Why would I want to? Why join another team? It's not worth it. Friends make you weak because you have to worry about them, and not only you're self. All the more reason for me not to join a team. You have to be careful with teams, you make one mistake it could cost the team a victory. Why bother. You lose alone you affect only your self. Blade with a team and lose, you're in trouble, with the team, and the match.' Acirimik came back to reality when she heard the couple in front of her arguing. Shaking her head, Acirimik looked at her bag that was sitting on the empty seat beside her. Reaching into her bag she retrieved the package, and started to remove the ugly brown wrapping. After Acirimik put the wrapping into her bag, she stared at the black case in front of her. Acirimik ran her fingers over the name engraved on it. `Acirimik' was written in ice blue letters with dragons surrounding it. Acirimik went through her coat pockets and found the brass key, and used it open the case. Acirimik stared into the case in awe. Inside there was a laptop and a brand new head set communicator. She

removed the top layer of the dark purple padding, which revealed a dual set of Silent Suzi Machine gun launchers. Picking up the one with a blue fire grip, she examined it carefully, and tested how it felt in her hand. Testing the other one in the same fashion Acirimik put it back in it's case and covered it with the padding, putting her headset back on the top. Leaving the laptop beside her she closed and locked the case and put it back in her bag. When she turned the laptop on a message popped up on her screen. Acirimik laughed as she read it.

`One of my friends said you like guns. Silent Suzie's in particular.'

The light blinded Acirimik's she stepped off the plane and into the blazing sunlight of Hawaii. Silently Acirimik left the landing strip following the crowd. Entering the main building, the dual haired girl found her way to the main lobby of the airport. `Great. I still don't know who's going to come and pick me up' Turning around Acirimik headed for the escalators, deciding to go and look around the top floor which hosed all of the shops, and the food court. "Hey Acirimik. Where are you going? The exits the other way." Acirimik stopped and looked over her shoulder and could see a blonde haired boy sprinting up to her at full speed, with two others walking casually behind him. Acirimik turned around on her heel to face the trio. "Max Tate of the Blade Breakers, and Tala and Bryan of the Demolition Boys. To whom do I owe this pleasure?" Max stood still and grinned. "Mr. Dickenson of course. We were lucky enough to be chosen to pick you up at the airport." Tala and Bryan rolled their eyes at Max's statement, before glaring at him. Acirimik looked at the oddly formed group and proceeded to go up the escalator. " Where are you going?" Tala said as he watched her get on the escalator. Acirimik lead the boys to the food court before she stopped. " I'm getting something to eat." Acirimik said bluntly as the others caught up to her. The boys watched Acirimik as she walked over to a pizza place and stood in line. "Tala, you got any money." The blonde asked the older teen as he turned around to look at his new friends. Tala glared at Max as he reached into his back pocket and withdrew his wallet, giving Max a twenty-dollar bill. Max ran off to the `Golden Arches' and then the Dairy Queen.

Getting up from the table Max took care of both his and Acirimik's trays. "Oh Talaaa. Can I borrow some money?" Tala looked up at the teen in front of him and shook his head no. Max sent Tala a death glare before moving on to his next victim. Standing behind a sleeping Bryan's chair Max shook him awake. "Mun Mun or I won't leave you alone."

Bryan looked up half asleep and handed him a fifty- dollar bill and put his head back down on the table and fell back to sleep. Max took off down a hallway giddily dancing. Acirimik and Tala looked at him and shook their heads in disgust. "Why are the three of you here to pick me up?" Acirimik asked looking at Tala waiting for an answer. "You don't know who sent you that gift yet do you Acirimik?" Acirimik stared at Tala in disbelief. "You sent it!" Acirimik yelled at Tala in shock. Tala looked at her and started to snicker. Calming himself down Tala composed himself before saying anything further. "You're putting words into my mouth Acirimik. I never said that I sent it, though I won't deny that I had something to do with it." The red head leaned back in his chair waiting for a response from Acirimik. Acirimik glanced at Bryan and back to Tala asking a silent question. Tala looked at Acirimik and shrugged his shoulders, and stood. Waking up Bryan the group left to find Max.

"Here we are." Bryan said as he parked the red BMW on the curb in front of the hotel. Bryan paid the young man that came running up to them as soon as they got out of the car to look after it. Walking into the hotel Acirimik went to the front desk to get her reserved room.

Sitting silently on the bed in her room, staring mindlessly at her blade, Acirimik thought about her upcoming battles and her future opponents. Acirimik looked over and grabbed the set up sheet for the next days bey battles, she found her opponent, and started to plot the best ways to take him down. `If I create a blade with strong endurance with a powerful attack, and a tough defence, my opponents won't stand a chance.' Reaching into her navy blue duffle bag she withdrew a long rectangular case of beyblade parts. Selecting the parts she wanted Acirimik put the case back and assembled her beyblade. Putting her new blue silver blade under her pillow Acirimik turned off the bedside lamp. Acirimik put her head down on the fluffy pillow, and all of her thoughts were brushed aside as she let sleep claim her, and her overworked body.