Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ Touch Down and Sorting ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, as well as the Static Shocz. Xantcha belongs to my friend.

Always For Eternity

Chapter Six: Touch Down and Sorting.

"Welcome to Orlando Florida!" a lady at the docking terminal said, when the five bladers exited the plane. Acirimik walked slowly behind the rest of her team in silence, not caring if she fell behind. Noticing her team had stopped and waited for her, the purple haired blader picked up her speed until she reached them. Acirimik slowed down again, and walked behind the rest of her team. The boys slowed down to her pace and walked by her side. The blonde moved behind her and pushed the girl forward, making her stumble into Bryan. Acirimik swiftly regained her balance and turned to look at Spencer. "You'll regret that." Acirimik walked out of the terminal immediately into the crowds of the airport. Tala and Bryan watched as their team mate watched their female friend disappear into the distance. "What are they doing here?" Tala gaze moved in the direction of where Spencer was pointing. The Bladebreakers stood on the opposite side of the room chatting happily amongst each other. "It doesn't matter. As long as they don't bother us." Tala eyes narrowed as he looked at the younger teens across the room. "Go get something to eat. I need to think." Ian and Spencer smiled as their captain handed them some money. The two boys took off happily heading for the food court. Bryan hesitated momentarily before taking off after them. Tala immediately left the waiting room, and took off in the direction Acirimik had gone in.

Acirimik spun around when a hand came down on her shoulder. Her red haired captain stood in front of with a questioning look on his face. Acirimik looked at him in silence, grateful for his presence. "You didn't feel pressured when I asked you to join us did you? You don't seem happy here. With us." Acirimik turned around again and looked out the window of the airport. Acirimik's eyes focused on and incoming plane as she forced back memories of recent events.

"Acirimik stay behind. I need to ask something of you." The purple haired girl glanced at her brother before sitting down in the red booth again. Status's teal eyes watched the other three boys leave before adverting their gaze to the girl in front of them. Acirimik's eyes demanded an answer. "Acirimik can you promise me something?" Acirimik nodded her head, holding back her bangs. "Promise me that you will join a team and learn to be happy again, to live again. It hurts to see you suffer silently because of the four of us and our foolishness." Acirimik's mind went blank as she stared at her brother wide-eyed. Strong pale hands clasped her own. "Promise me Acirimik. You deserve better than us. It's hard to let you go, but it's for your own protection. None of us want to hurt you in the way we did before." Stataus's eyes fell onto the tabletop. "I've forgiven you for that, just like Max has. It wasn't your fault, you were ordered to do it." Stataus raised his head and sent a pleading look at her. "I promise that I will join another team brother. However, I still want to see the four of you outside of competition. As friends." Stataus stood and pulled his sister to her feet. Well-toned arms pulled her into a hug. Acirimik felt his chin rest on her shoulder. "I promise you'll see us as friends outside of competition." Acirimik smiled into her brother's chest before he let her go. Together the walked out of the café, and met the three teens that were waiting for them.

Acirimik's eyes reopened and focused on her team captain. "I felt pressured by my brother, and his friends. Not you. And no I don't want to talk about it." Tala leaned back in his chair comfortably. His sea blue eyes looked up behind Acirimik, causing the girl to turn around. A red and yellowed haired boy stood behind her smiling. "I told you we had everything figured out." Acirimik stood unexpectedly and pulled the taller boy into a hug. Acirimik heard a clunk and released the teen to look behind her. Tala's head was against the wall and his eyes were filled with dying rage. "Tala meet Stataus, captain of the Static Shocz and big brother to me." Tala nodded his head in reconnection. Tala motioned for the elder boy to sit down. Stataus turned to leave before Acirimik pushed him into the booth and motioned for him to move. "The vultures have already eaten so I guess it won't hurt." Acirimik laughed as they ordered some food.

Acirimik stepped out of the limo and gasped at the hotel. The four boys emerged seconds later with similar expressions on their face. The teens walked mindlessly into the resort. Above the lobby was a sign that said `Marriott Orlando World Centre Resort'. Mr. Dickenson stood waiting for them at the front desk with five keys in his hands. "I heard about the flight delay. Where are the Bladebreakers?" The team looked at each other in confusion. "Were here!" The Demolition Boys turned around and looked at the entrance to the lobby. The six teens had just entered. Tyson and Max ran ahead of the others arriving in front of the Mr. Dickenson after barrelling Ian out of the way. The short blader sent a death glare at the hyperactive teens, making himself comfortable on the floor. "I'm sure your wondering why there is two teams at a resort when I said there would only be one." The eleven teens nodded their head in agreement. "Their has been to much tension between you two teams since the world championships. So, you will each be rooming with a member of the other team. The pairs will be as follows. Xantcha and Acirimik, Tala and Kai, Ray and Bryan, Ian and Tyson, and Max and Spencer." Acirimik glanced at the red-eyed blader and smiled inwardly. Mr. Dickenson handed Xantcha a key, and they strode off down the hall to the elevators. Mr. Dickenson handed the red head a silver key happily. Kai stormed in front of the red head and headed for the stairs, and Tala quickly followed. Ray's iris disappeared as he grabbed a key from Mr. Dickenson's hand, shakily. Bryan walked halfway down the hallway to the elevator, before turning around to wait for the Chinese boy. Mr. Dickenson gave Ray a little nudge causing him to stumble forward and start walking numbly. Ian grabbed a key and took off running down the hallway with Tyson closely behind. Max followed closely behind the taller blonde, grabbing the room key as he passed Mr. Dickenson. `This is going to be and interesting week.' Acirimik thought to herself as the elevator closed doors closed, Xantcha and herself inside.