Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ Team Formations ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, and Xantcha is my friends. Don't Steal.

Always For Eternity

Chapter Five: Team Formations

Acirimik opened her eyes slowly when she heard a person knock on her hotel room door. Ian's energetic voice rang through the door. "Acirimik wake up the meeting starts in fifteen minuets. You'll be an official member of the team." Acirimik heard a yelp from the blader, before hearing his feet trample down the hallway clumsily. `Wonder what he did now.' Acirimik thought to herself, lazily turning over to look at the bedside clock. `Quarter to ten… I slept through practise. Tala's gonna kill me.' Acirimik hauled herself out of the bed and stumbled over to her bag. Withdrawing a pair of dark purple shorts, and a light blue tank-top, The purple haired girl walked into the bathroom to change clothes, emerging minuets later she tied her runners and tucked her dragon pendant into her shirt. Grabbing her laptop Acirimik walked out of her room silently. It was going to be a long morning.

"To start things off I would like to congratulate both Acirimik and Xantcha on their victory's throughout the tournament, and their tie yesterday. The BBA has decided to put the champion, or in this case champions on previously created teams." Mr. Dickenson motioned at the five blading teams that sat in front of him with his hand before continuing. "Acirimik I believe you are already friends with a team and are planning on joining them, are you not?" Acirimik nodded at the elderly man in front of her. Tala turned around enough to see Acirimik with the corner of his eye. Acirimik nodded at him, and he turned around to face Mr. Dickenson once again. "Acirimik accepted my offer of joining us." Tala's statement was quiet, but loud enough for the teams to hear. The focus was taken off of Acirimik and Mr. Dickenson and was transferred to Tala and his teammates. Ian sat back in his chair smugly and waited for someone to say something. "Were accepting a girl. Who cares? She could beat all of you, with the exception of Xantcha in a heartbeat." Spencer turned around in his chair and looked at the each individual table. Tyson suddenly started laughing hysterically. Getting his laughing under control, he noticed the four Russians looking at him inquisitively. "You're going to have to change your team name. Acirimik isn't a boy, as far as I can see." The purple haired blader shrugged her shoulders and looked at Tyson. "So. I'm called a boy, wouldn't be the first time." Tyson fell off his chair amidst his laughter. Tala and Bryan looked her way asking a silent question. Acirimik nodded. Standing up Acirimik walked over and joined her new team and waited for Mr. Dickenson to start talking again. The room was now quiet, since the former `World Champion' had stopped laughing. "Xantcha, what team would you like to be on?" Xantcha looked at Mr. Dickenson and shrugged her shoulders. "A team without girls? I don't know." "A team without girls. Hmmm… Which team would you fit in with? How about the Bladebreakers? There from all over the world." Xantcha looked at the Bladebreakers table and winced. `Tyson the blabbermouth, and Max the sugar high teen. There are still two sane ones." "Sure." The group waved for Xantcha to come and sit with them. The red-eyed girl stood silently and walked over to them. Four of the boys welcomed her happily with greetings and words, the captain just nodded.

Acirimik entered the waiting limo with her teammates. The top sixteen bladers in the tournament were going to be sent to the BBA training facility in Las-Vegas to learn under the All-Starz and Judy Tate. Following the training the sixteen girls and boys would be broken up into four teams with four bladers on each. "We only have two months to practise and train for the tournament in Russia. It's not enough time." The tall blonde nodded his head in agreement with his captain. "We still have to find the Static Shocz bey data. And that's not easy to find. Just ask anyone who's tried it." Acirimik sat back in her leather seat and watched as her team-mates talked amongst themselves. "What are you smiling about?" Acirimik glanced at Ian. "You worry over things that you shouldn't be concerned with. I already have the bey data, plus extra…" Acirimik cut herself off immediately, leaving her team mates looking at her puzzled.

Acirimik watched as Ian walked around the limo opening the cabinets. "They've got a fridge…" Ian stated opening the door. "With nothing in it. What do they want us to do? Starve." Acirimik sat back farther in her seat, as the short blader crouched on the floor and opened up another cabinet. Spencer kneeled on the floor and made his way over to the inquisitive teen. "Hey Spencer… What are you doing?" Spencer grabbed Ian's shirt and pushed him into a cabinet, locking it. "Paying you back for waking me up at two thirty in the morning, and taking my beyblade. Oh look were here. Let's go get something to eat." Spencer ushered the other three out of the limo before leaving exiting himself. Before closing the door the group heard a sob from inside the cabinet. "We'll bring you back whatever we don't eat Ian." Spencer slammed the limo's door and waited for the others to walk away.

Twenty minuets earlier…

"Tyson stop flirting with our fans, and get into the limo." Xantcha hollered grabbing Tyson's blue coat collar. Max unexpectedly started laughing when he noticed the blush that had crossed Tyson's face. "I was not flirting with the fans!" Xantcha smirked as she sat down in a seat away from the rest of the team. "That's a good way of keeping Tyson in line. I have to remember that one." Xantcha stared wide-eyed at Kai. `HE talked.' Xantcha turned her head when she heard a bang coming from her left. The Japanese blader had slammed a cabinet door and had sat down in the middle of the limo's floor. "Wouldn't sit there Tyson. Who knows what's touched that floor that we can't see." Tyson looked at Xantcha entirely clueless. Ray's let his head fall back and hit the wall of the limo. "Start using your head Tyson. What would a person not want to sit in that a limo is big enough for?" Tyson's face drained of colour, as he quickly stood and sat down on a black leather seat across from Ray. "Get your minds out of the gutter. They don't belong there."

"Tala go get Ian. Now." Tala looked at Spencer who immediately exited the building, returning minuets later with a purple haired blader behind him. Ian's arms crossed over his chest when he arrived in front of his team. "We'll let you eat all the food you want, and we'll get you some extra sugar." Ian grinned and hugged Tala, causing his older teammate to pale. Ian immediately let go and took off running through a set of brass doors. "Can we go now? We got Ian and were hungry." Spencer complained when his stomach growled. Mr. Dickenson sighed and stepped aside, allowing the teens to pass. Acirimik followed her team like a mindless sheep, and was led to the table Ian was sitting at.

Ian sat in front of plates of food, picking and choosing from each plate. Acirimik narrowed her eyes and looked at Ian in disgust. After finishing one piece of food, Ian grabbed more and shovelled it into his mouth. "Ian were in a public place. And were in the presence of a lady. Be POLITE!" Spencer lectured Ian before putting his coat on the back of his chair and walking to the buffet table.

Acirimik sat quietly as she watched the other teams socialize amongst each other. "Bryan. How come were not talking with the other teams? I thought the fight was over, and everyone was on civil terms with each other." Bryan nodded. "We are on civil terms, but they have yet to fully accept us for who we are as a team. They all have their reasons for wanting to keep their distance. Most of which we don't understand. Ray, Kai, and Max are the only ones with logical reasons." Acirimik nodded and turned her attention back to the room. Acirimik's crystal blue eyes looked at the Bladebreakers table. Tyson had found the buffet table like everyone else, but had eaten more than everyone else. Tyson was talking loudly to his team, and was flicking pieces of a broken cookie at Kai and Xantcha. Max had found the desert table, and had more sugar than should have been aloud. Ray had let lose for the night, and was stealing drinks from the surrounding tables, and was at one point knocking people off of their chairs. Ray quickly stopped that when Robert threatened to put him under the guillotine if he did that one more time. Tyson flung another piece of cookie hit Xantcha in the head before turning to find someone in the room. Xantcha stood up unexpectedly, and grabbed a piece of Banana cream pie from a near by table and walked up to Tyson's turned back. "Hey Tyson." Tyson quickly turned around to look at Xantcha. Wham! Xantcha threw the pie into his face and walked away without looking back. "Stupid, loud, foolish brat." Xantcha muttered to herself as she sat down in her respective seat.

Mr. Dickenson watched as the team members filed into their limos. Shaking his head he stepped into his own limo. `They don't know what's coming to them.' The white limo pulled away from the curb and drove off into the night.