Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ Hawaiian Finals ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, as well as the Static Shocz. Xantcha belongs to my friend, and is not mine.

Always For Eternity

Chapter 4: Hawaiian Finals

Acirimik's silver-blue blade and her opponents black attacked each other ruthlessly, neither falling off balance of faltering. The cloaked girl countered, after narrowly escaping a hit from Acirimik. The blue-silver blade dodged the counter with ease, fully expecting it to come. "To the edge Triashie!" Acirimik ordered her blade, noticing that her opponent was getting ready to strike again. Acirimik's blade hovered at the edge of the dish, as the black blade sped across it to attack her. Immediately the silver-blue blade moved to the side, and sped around behind her opponent's blade and sent it flying out of the dish. The blade landed on the floor with a clink. The cloaked girl picked up her blade and looked at Acirimik. Tanned hands emerged from under the cloak and pulled back the hood. The fabric fell to reveal an extremely focused red-eyed girl with silver white hair. The teens prepared their launchers, allowing their emotionless fighting masks to rise. Focused on the match, Acirimik scarcely heard Jazzman with the countdown. Pulling the trigger on her launcher all the way back, Acirimik watched her blade fly into the grey dish and meet her opponents in the centre. The blades repealed each other and flew to the edge, scarcely staying inside. Acirimik hesitated before ordering her blade to attack. The blue silver blade went in for the kill. The black blade dodged and countered, sending Acirimik's blade flying into her waiting hand. Turning around Acirimik left the arena and headed to the waiting room.

`I have thirty minutes before the next match. What to do.' Acirimik sat slouched in a dark purple chair that was located in the centre of the waiting room. Closing her crystal blue eyes, Acirimik let her thoughts take over. A knock came at the door, causing Acirimik to bolt upwards in shock. "Come in." Acirimik told the person at the door. Watching as Tala entered, Acirimik smiled inwardly. He shut the door silently and walked over to her. "I wanted to give you this." Tala said as he held out a silver box. Acirimik accepted it with a shaky hand. Removing the lid Acirimik gasped. Inside was a silver dragon pendant, with emeralds for eyes. Acirimik stared at Tala speechless. Tala took the box from her hands and removed the pendant. Tala motioned for her to turn around and she obeyed. Acirimik watched as his arms crossed in front of her to pass one end of the chain off to his other hand. Feeling the weight of the pendant around her neck, Acirimik turned around to face Tala. "Thank you Tala." Tala nodded. "Good luck Acirimik." Acirimik watched Tala leave, before she grabbed her blade and left the small room.

Acirimik's blue blade circles around the outside of the dish, constantly dodging it's opponents attacks. Noting the bitchip in the centre of the black blade, Acirimik prepared to summon her bitbeast. The platinum haired girl looked at Acirimik slightly puzzled before continuing her assault. Acirimik waited patiently until the opponents black blade came flying at her own. "Triashie. Typhoon Blizzard now." Acirimik ordered her blade. A dark blue dragon appeared in front of her. Immediately the area surrounding the dish became increasingly cold. Inside the beydish, freezing wind and rain were being created by the rising Dragon. The teenager in front of Acirimik muttered something that couldn't be heard due to the howling wind. A white dragon appeared in front of Triashie. The dragon glowed momentarily, before Triashie was engulfed in darkfire. The wind and freezing rain began to fuse into one, creating a howling blizzard. "Ice Crystal Shards. Maintain the blizzard." Acirimik said quietly, glancing at her tiring bitbeast. The dark blue dragon opened its mouth, and ice shards emerged, flying at the white dragon. The shards glowed as they pierced the dragon. The crystal shards immediately withdrew from the white dragon and flew at Triashie, merging with the darker dragon, The blizzards strength increased and became more demanding, causing the black blade to start wobbling. The white dragon delivered one final attack before being thrown from the dish because of the blizzard. When the blizzard died down the dish was empty. Acirimik's blade lay at her feet looking up at her, asking for forgiveness. Acirimik bent down and picked up her blade before she looked at the teenage girl who was semi standing in front of her. `The attack must have drained her.' Acirimik thought to herself. Acirimik was glad that it was a tie and not a win or lose. Jazzman and Mr. Dickenson had arrived to congratulate them but Acirimik heard only three words. `Xantcha Mirri Ojanen' Acirimik shook hands with Xantcha after they were presented with trophies.

Acirimik clumsily walked out of the beystadium, dead tired. The match against Xantcha had tired her more than she let on. Tripping on a crack in the sidewalk, Acirimik sighed a sigh of relief when a pale arm came in front of her and stopped her from falling into the stone cement head first. Looking up with tired eyes Acirimik met the teenagers eyes. "Tala wanted me to tell you that we have a meeting with Mr. Dickenson in the morning, along with all of the other bladers." Acirimik stared for a moment, before remembering that the bladers were to be broken up into teams. "Thanks for telling me Bryan." Acirimik stated simply. The pale boy nodded as Acirimik began to walk away. Acirimik lost her balance when she turned around, causing her to stumble. "I'll walk you to the hotel." Acirimik looked at Bryan confused at his sudden kindness towards her. Leaving the arena of the stadium they disappeared into the crowded streets of Honolulu.