Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ Pool Fun ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, as well as the Static Shocz.

Always For Eternity

Chapter 3: Pool Fun

"Acirimik. Hurry up, the boys are going to beat us to the pool." Emily hollered as she grabbed Acirimik's hand and started to drag her out of the changing rooms. Acirimik shielded her eyes as she stepped outside into the shimmering sunlight. Acirimik's crystal blue eyes darted to the pool, noticing that there wasn't any one in it yet. Remembering that the pool was booked for the blading teams and anyone they chose to invite, she walked over to the edge of the pool. The chlorine water radiated and shimmered as the golden sunlight reflected off of it. Mariah looked at the pool before walking to a pink beach chair and laying down on it. Acirimik dipped her foot into the crystal clear water causing it to ripple gently. Silently Acirimik slipped in to the water with a small splash. Diving under the water she swam to the deep end before resurfacing. "Once a cat always a cat huh Mariah." Acirimik open a crystal blue eye and looked over to the pink haired blader. Beside her stood the former White Tiger. Mariah grinned at Ray before jumping up to hug him. "Canon ball!" Acirimik heard Emily yelp before diving under the water to avoid the splash of water. Swimming over to where Tyson had landed she waited until he came back up for air. Tyson resurfaced with a goofy grin on his face. "Did you find that funny Tyson?" Acirimik asked grabbing his ponytail causing him to wince in pain. Tyson gulped nervously before turning to face the purple haired blader. Acirimik's eyes narrowed before she dunked his head under the water. Flailing his arms and legs, Tyson screamed each time Acirimik brought his head above the water so he could take in much needed air. "Acirimik that's enough! You don't have to drown the helpless baby Dragon." Tyson sent a glare at both Ian and Mariah before his head was shoved under the water one last time. Letting go of Tyson Acirimik swam back to the deep end as the rest of the boys arrived.

Glancing around the pool area, Acirimik made a note of all the bladers who had shown. Acirimik eyes saw Tala sitting under a giant white umbrella. Next to him was the emotionless and cold Bryan. `Those two really need a tan. Their both pale.' "Ahhhh…" Acirimik's head snapped to where the scream had come from. Tyson was standing on the edge of the pool looking down into the water laughing uncontrollably. The person he had shoved resurfaced and pushed Tyson's legs backwards, causing him to fall into the water. "You WILL regret shoving me into the water Tyson!" The boy pulled himself out of the water and only then did Acirimik realize who it was. Kai. Kai stalked over to where Tala and Bryan were sitting and grabbed a chair from a near by table Kai sat down beside them. Tyson turned around noticing the death glares Kai was giving him, and swam to the shallow end to talk to Ian. Smirking to herself Acirimik pulled herself out of the water and walked over to a lawn chair and sat down in it.

"Are you going to even try to socialize with the rest of us Acirimik?" Acirimik opened an eye to look at the ice cold, blue-eyed boy in front of her. Sitting up, Acirimik shrugged her shoulders. Sending a glare at Tala, she allowed him to pull her off her chair and start dragging her across the pool deck. Suddenly stopping, Acirimik grabbed his hand and removed it from her wrist in one swift motion. Acirimik quickly shoved him into the pool and took off sprinting to the pool exit. Glancing at Bryan as she past him, she noticed he was smiling, and silently laughing. When the fiery red head resurfaced from the bottom of the deep end, Acirimik was nowhere to be seen. Max pointed in the direction she had run off in before jumping on to Michael's back, shocking the baseball player. A soaking wet Tala ran off in the direction Max had pointed in.

Acirimik walked through the upper patio with a grin of satisfaction on her face. Sitting down at a vacant table Acirimik peered over the railing and looked at the bladers swimming and relaxing at the poolside. Smirking she grabbed the water pistol at her side and searched for someone to shoot at. `Mariah.' Searching for Mariah, Acirimik found her sitting in the chair she had first sat down in. Aiming Acirimik pulled the trigger. The squirt of water hit it's target in the face, earning a screech from the female White Tiger, and yelp from Ray who was sitting beside her. Ducking out of sight Acirimik crouched and walked at the same time. Reaching a different table, she stood and sat down. Watching the bladers once again, she waited for Tala to come out from behind the corner. Noticing that Mariah had gone back to sleep in her chair, Acirimik silently laughed to herself as she looked for Ray. Finding Ray sitting on the opposite side of the pool deck she turned her attention to her water pistol. Checking the water gage Acirimik nodded, noticing that she had enough water for one more shot. "Better hope that Mariah and Ray don't find out that you're the one who shot at them. They won't be impressed." Tala stated sitting down in front of Acirimik with an emotionless mask. Acirimik looked at him and shrugged her shoulders before turning her attention back to the teenagers in the pool. "Beautiful victory over Ian by the way. He's not happy about losing to a girl though." Acirimik raised a purple eyebrow and found Ian in the shallow end of the pool. Aiming at him she pulled the trigger three times consecutively. The first shot hit Ian in the forehead causing him to look up. The next two nailed him in the eye. Tala and Acirimik laughed as Ian tried to find who had just fired water at him. "Does the offer of joining your team still stand Tala" Acirimik asked turning to look at him. Tala nodded his head and offered her his hand. She took it. "We are team mates then." Acirimik nodded as they walked down to the pool side and sat down with there legs in the water.

After diner…

Acirimik walked down the hallway of the hotel with a smile on her face. Entering her room she collected her blade and launcher from their respectful case. Leaving immediately she headed back through the hallways to the elevator. Tala had scheduled they're training session as a team by the pool. Arriving at the poolside Acirimik discovered that she was the first one there. Spotting the beydishes that had been set up prior to her arrival, she walked over to them and prepared to launch he blade. Pulling the trigger on her launcher, she watched as her blade flew into the dish. Careful eyes watched every movement that her blade made. Finally satisfied that her blades movements were unpredictable she called her blade back to her. Hearing a sound behind her Acirimik turned her head to look in the direction the sound had come from. Noticing it was only her new team mates Acirimik turned her head back to the plain grey beydish. "Welcome to the team, Acirimik." Acirimik's blue crystal eyes turned and focused on Ian. Spencer and Bryan nodded before grabbing their launchers and attaching their blades to them.

Acirimik sat down on the white beach chair as soon as practise was over. Bryan and Spencer, and purple haired Ian immediately left at the conclusion. Acirimik stared at the moonlights reflection hitting the moving water, not noticing that Tala had sat down beside her until he had put a firm hand on her shoulder. "Thanks for the laptop and launchers Tala, it's greatly appreciated." Watching from the corner of her eye she saw Tala nod his head and stand. "No problem. Get some rest, your going to need it for your final match on Thursday. Sleep in tomorrow, and don't worry about the practice in the morning." Acirimik opened her mouth preparing to object. Tala put a finger to her lips and shook his head no. "I know how much sleep you've gotten lately. You're running on empty Acirimik, you need your rest." Acirimik nodded and watched as Tala turned his back to her and walked out of the pool area without looking back. Acirimik stood and turned around, looking at the hotel room windows. The windows were all black, covered with the blinds and drapes. Except for one. In the middle of the window a feminine figure stood looking out. The female quickly left the sight of the purple haired blader. `She must have seen me looking. I wonder who she is?' Acirimik thought to herself as she left the pool area in the same fashion in the same way her new team mates and friends had. Without looking back.

Acirimik walked to an open seat in the beystadium. The stadium was jammed packed with beyblade fans from all around. `Being on a professional team has it's advantages' Acirimik thought to herself as she sat down in the front row, which was reserved for the beyblading teams. "Sorry about the delay ladies and gentlemen, we had some organizational difficulties this morning. Today we will find out who the second finalist will be. Will it be Tyson, last years world champ. Or maybe Tala of the Demolition boys. Or maybe a person who has never been on a team before! Let's begin!" A shiver ran through Acirimik's spine when she looked at Jazzman on his raised platform.

"That's another weakling eliminated from the tournament." Acirimik muttered to herself as the girls blade flew from the dish in a series of piece. The girl left the arena in tears, with the blade pieces clutched in her hands. The girl in the black cloak muttered something before striding out of the arena. `Two more matches and then I'm out of here with my team.'

Tala had lost to Tyson. Tyson had lost to Spencer. Spencer had lost to Bryan. The mysterious blader thrashed Bryan's blade, destroying it. The Mysterious girl was to be Acirimik's opponent in the final match at 10:00 the next morning.