Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ Disney World Fun ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, as well as the Static Shocz.
 
 
 
Always For Eternity
Chapter Eight: Disney World Fun
 
 
The teams stepped off of the shuttle bus excitedly. “Remember were supposed to stay together at all times.” Tala and Kai reminded the bladers as they made their way to the gates. Tyson and Ian took off running through the gates without waiting for the rest of the group. Tala and Kai glanced at each other and rolled their eyes before grinning at each other as they watched the hyperactive teens disappear into the crowds. Acirimik paused in her walking and raised a purple eyebrow at her team captain. Kai shook his head no and motioned for her to continue on. Acirimik refused to turn around and continue on. Instead she walked towards Kai briskly reaching behind her back preparing to threaten the Bladebreakers team captain. Acirimik froze and turned around when someone grabbed her arm, preventing her from reaching her launcher. “What are you going to do to Tyson and Kai for running off fearless leader.” Xantcha said mockingly earning a cold glare from the slate haired Russian. Tala nudged Kai and gave him an evil look, before turning to face the others. “It's a small world after all. It's a small…” Kai was cut off by a black blade flying by his head. Kai focused on Xantcha who had her launcher in hand. “We get the picture Kai. You don't need to torture us further with your hideous singing voice. Oh wait… is that even classified as singing?” Kai eyes narrowed dangerously, warning the silver haired teen to watch her step. Xantcha walked on cautiously, careful not to take her eye off of her team captain and remaining teammates. Acirimik walked on casually pretending that nothing had happened.
 
 
Tala and Kai grabbed Tyson and Ian unexpectedly from behind and dragged them into the `It's A Small World' waiting line. Tyson's head turned around and mouthed an apology to Kai and Tala for running off, which caused the bladers that were watching to laugh hysterically. The people on one boat got off and exited as others filled it, leaving the two mortified teens at the front of the line. Ian replayed Tyson's final plea for mercy, much to the other blader's amusement. Acirimik turned her back to the immature teens, not bothering to watch them kicking and screaming, trying to resist going on the ride. Bryan was standing next to Ray, and the Chinese boy wasn't fighting for him to stay away. Nudging Xantcha the purple haired blader motioned for her to look at the two boys in front of her in amusement. Bryan noticed the look the girls were giving him and shrugged his shoulders. Bryan and me resolved our… misunderstandings.” Acirimik and Xantcha nodded, deciding not to press the matter any further. “TALA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Acirimik and Xantcha abruptly turned around and looked at the shortest member of the Demolition Boys and Tyson. The group of bladers broke into a fit of laughter at their enraged faces. “Who cares what Mr. Dickenson said. We meet up for lunch at twelve thirty. Until then do what you want. With your room mate!” The two blondes and the two hyperactive teens moaned loudly, drawing every ones attention back to them. Ray grinned and grabbed Bryan's pale arm and dragged him off in the direction of a roller coaster. Acirimik glanced at Xantcha and motioned at the Russian captains. The four walked off in the direction of a mirror house, leaving the four remaining bladers to decide what they were going to do.
 
 
“You want to enter a house of mirrors. Are you INSANE!” Acirimik and Xantcha looked at each other momentarily before grinning and nodding like little kids in a candy store. Kai and Tala glanced at each other and winced, not liking their list of options. “Will you two calm down if we agree to enter the house with you?” Tala asked. Acirimik jumped up and down giddily and grabbed Tala's arm dragging him into the house with Xantcha and Kai closely behind. Acirimik glanced behind her as they ventured farther into the house, and nodded at the platinum haired girl. Xantcha raised an eyebrow before deciding to play along with Acirimik's game. Acirimik unexpectedly took off running, which created thousands of reflected images running in different ways on the mirrors. Xantcha watched as the captains stood dumbfounded, and followed after the somewhat insane blader. “How do we get out of here Kai?” Tala asked helplessly. The two boys heard laughter ahead of them and followed the sound. Xantcha bolted up the stairs located beside her and motioned to Acirimik when she reached the next floor, which had a balcony on it. The two girls immediately ran to the railing and threw themselves over it, landing gracefully on the pavement of the park. Taking in their surroundings once again the two girls walked casually into a shop across the street.
 
 
“And I thought this was a store.” Acirimik exclaimed weakly as they looked around the inside of the arcade. Xantcha motioned towards a stage that was opposite to them. `A DDR stage.' Acirimik nodded her head in approval as her and Xantcha made their way over to it. Two teenage boys got off the stage yelling at each other angrily. A balding man stood by an empty waiting line. The two teens grinned at each other, as they made their way over to the line shoving the people in front of them out of their way. The balding man smiled when they arrived in front of him to select the songs. Acirimik picked Dream a Dream, and Xantcha picked Dive into the Night. They told the man to pick the third song for them, not caring what the song would be. “Making fools out of your selves are we girls.” Acirimik snickered quietly to her self at the sound of Bryan's voice behind her. Acirimik pretended to be distracted and turned around to look at Bryan, missing three steps. The bar at the top of her screen fell into the red before she turned around again. Xantcha glanced at Acirimik, wondering why her insane friend was suddenly doing so poorly. Xantcha realized immediately what Acirimik was doing. She was looking for another reason to pull a prank on someone.
 
 
Acirimik shoved her way through the crowd of people to get to Bryan's current location. Acirimik's hand reached behind her for the second time and grabbed her launchers grip. Bryan saw Acirimik's hand disappear behind her, and cringed raising his hands up in defeat. “You distracted me you dolt! Now I have to pay more money to dance again, and me and Xantcha are out!” Acirimik hollered as Bryan stood on the spot, unflinching. Acirimik sent a glare at the Russian blader, her eyes warning him to back off. Ray slipped in between the elder teens, effectively keeping them separated. “What must we do from running your perfect score?” Ray said quietly as he ducked, narrowly avoiding Bryan's swinging hand. The purple haired blader turned around to face the silver haired blader. Acirimik muttered a few words in Egyptian under her breath, earning an evil smirk from Xantcha. Ray and Bryan winced at the teammates silence and the grin Xantcha had plastered on her tanned face. “You have to get up on that stage and play three songs, minimum. If you fail a song you have to do it again until you pass. After DDR, you have to do everything that we say, until we leave the park. Plus you have to go on every ride that we go on. Twice.” Ray and Bryan stood gawking at the two girls, and sighed in defeat. Bryan walked past Ray and headed to the stage, muttering `thanks a lot' under his breath.
 
 
Acirimik and Xantcha put in three songs for the boys and walked off the stage emotionlessly. Bryan and Ray took the girls place nervously and waited for the music to start, and the steps to start coming. The title `Break Down' appeared on a black screen that was immediately followed by pictures in the back round, and arrows traveling up the screen. Ray's foot cautiously hit a button and watched as the computer accepted it. He quickly hit another and another, getting the hang of it.
 
 
Bryan moved his legs weakly to the beat of the song, struggling to keep up with the steps. As the song ended the Russian boy heaved a sigh of relief. Bryan turned to leave the stage and met one of Acirimik's cold icy stares, which he knew all to well. Bryan turned around in fear and tapped his foot angrily on the up button. A fast paced music started almost immediately catching both Ray and Bryan off guard. The dance steps tore up the screen in a noticeable pattern, that was incredibly hard for the two males to follow. The title appeared at the end of the song along with the pitiful scores. `Daikenkai. I'm going to kill Acirimik for this' Bryan sent a pleading look over his shoulder to the girls who stared at him coldly, giving him a silent answer.
 
 
Acirimik and Xantcha watched in silence as the Russian and Chinese boy stood dumfounded as steps flew by their faces, followed by a `failed' that covered both of their screens. The two females watched as their teammates got off the stage and made their way over to them. Ray sent a questioning look at Xantcha, his golden eyes pleading for an answer. “Hysteria 2001. Were going to be late for lunch.” Xantcha said quietly as she exited the arcade with Acirimik closely behind her.
 
 
Eight bladers sat silently at a table waiting for their team captains to arrive with the money. Acirimik and Xantcha glanced uneasily at each other when the leaders were over twenty minuets late, worried that they were still in the house of mirrors. “Next time you ditch us I'm gonna… I'm gonna double your workload in practise.” Acirimik glanced behind her to look at her infuriated team captain. “Am I supposed to be scared? Nothing can compare to my past Valkov, and for that I'm grateful.” Tala raised a pure red eyebrow questioning Acirimik's statement. “The last person who tried to recreate my past ended up with three holes in his right shoulder, two broken knees, a concussion, a dislocated left shoulder, two of three shattered bones, and probably won't be fathering any children.” Kai opened his mouth to say something, but closed it when he noticed the glare Xantcha was sending at him. The purple haired blader stood and walked past the two captains silently. Tala turned to go after her but found himself being forced into a chair by the emotionless Bryan. “Give her the space she needs Tal. She'll come round.” Tala leaned back into the white chair and closed his eyes, losing himself in restless thoughts. The platinum haired blader watched silently as Kai did the same, and the others left to get something to eat. Moving silently, Xantcha stood and left the table, disappearing into the never-ending crowds of people.
 
 
Acirimik and Xantcha hollered as the log they were in went downwards at an increasing speed. The log reached the bottom and soaked the people in the log when it created a huge splash of water. The shock of the water caused the three of four people behind Acirimik and Xantcha to screech loudly, deafening the two teens momentarily. The ride came to an end and the two bladers stepped out hurriedly and entered the line again. “Your in front of me this time Acirimik.” Xantcha said as she shoved her friend in front of her. The purple haired teen smiled as the line moved forward, bringing her and Xantcha closer to getting on a log for a second time.