Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ The Final Day ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, as well as the Static Shocz. Xantcha is my friends character.
 
 
 
Always For Eternity
Chapter Nine: The Final Day
 
 
 
Acirimik walked sleepily into the main room of her and Xantcha's hotel room and grabbed some of her carelessly discarded, putting them into her bag. Glancing at the coffee table and grabbed her launcher, her blade, and her laptop and put them back into the black case that they had come to her in. Xantcha's room door was still shut. Noticing this Acirimik left her bag on a chair, and grabbed a card key exiting the room she had called home for the past two weeks. Tala was waiting for her outside the door, leaning against the wall with his head bowed. The Russian teen lifted his head when he heard the door shut with a small click. A smile crossed his face when she gave him a small smile, and nodded at him in acknowledgement. “You ready to go?” Tala asked quietly, careful to not wake the others that were still sleeping. Acirimik nodded again but didn't smile. Tala held out his hand and she accepted it somewhat reluctantly. “Where are we going first?” Tala looked at her and gave her a be patient look as they walked down the hallway towards the elevator, not noticing the two men watching from a cracked open door.
 
 
The waiter took away the plates that sat in front of Acirimik and Tala and left them with the bill. Acirimik reached for the bill, but her hand was smacked away by Tala who took it and read it in silence. The red head reached into his pants pocket and withdrew a pack of bills nicely folded together, and put some cash down on he table. The two teammates walked out of the restaurant casually as though they did it everyday. Tala grabbed her hand and pulled Acirimik through the crowds, leading her to a cliff that over looked Disney World. The purple haired blader stared at the sight before her in awe. Tala stood back and let her take in the sight, buying his time. His hands dug through his pockets in a panic, trying to find something. Tala found what he was looking for and his hand closed around it, drawing it out of his pocket. Tala walked up behind Acirimik and waited for her to remember his presence there with her. “I wanted to give you something before we leave for Russia to train.” Acirimik turned around swiftly at the sound of Tala's voice behind her. Tala held out his hand and waited for Acirimik to cup her hands together. Acirimik cupped her hands together and watched as Tala lowered his hand and delicately placed something in her own. Tala pulled his hands away uncovering what he had placed. Acirimik stared at the golden wolf in the centre of the clear bitchip. “Your brother told me that the computer made Triashie brought back bad memories for you, I thought you might want Takashie to use again. She wants you as her master, not me.” Acirimik let a smile cross her face as she hugged Tala never wanting to let go. “Thank you Tal. I never thought I'd find you again, after that incident…” Tala pulled her closer to him, hugging her back. “Lets go. Our plane leaves soon.”
 
 
“Nice to know you're a gentleman Kai.” Tala said mockingly as he passed the slate haired Russian, Acirimik's bag in his left hand along with his own. Kai abruptly stopped and grabbed the black duffle bag out of Xantcha's hand and walking away with it smirking. The group passed through the gate to wait for their private plane. Generously donated by the BBA. Acirimik sat down and rummaged through her bag trying to find the blade case. Acirimik's hands grasped the case, pulling it out for the world to see. Acirimik opened the lock on the front and removed the blue and silver blade that sat in between the two launchers. The purple haired teen removed the blue bitchip from the centre and inserted Takashie's bit in its place. The light reflected off of the bitchip until a shadow blocked the light causing Acirimik to look up and see the silver haired blader from the Bladebreakers leaning over her.
 
 
“Back home again huh Tala.” Tyson said casually as he threw his arm around the older teens shoulders. Tala stopped abruptly and turned to face the loud-mouthed Japanese boy, with anger burning in his eyes. Tyson immediately backed away and hid behind his team captain, who stepped out of the way. “You know not to talk about my past Granger. Do it again and you won't see the sunrise the next morning.” Tala walked into the BBA's new training facility without looking back at the group. Acirimik paused before she turned around and walked over to a silver beamer, withdrawing a laser cut key. Acirimik closed the door behind her with a slam and started the ignition, causing the other teens to turn around and look at her in shock. Tala appeared at the door seconds later cursing at himself in Russian for his stupidity. Acirimik backed up. Putting the engine into drive Acirimik's foot pressed down on the gas and the car sped out of the parking lot, Moscow, and into the middle of nowhere.
 
 
The purple haired female parked the BMW in a set of bushes a few miles away from a massive building. Acirimik walked through the bushes and found herself surrounded by thousands of frozen trees, and animals running happily. A faint path was trampled into the ground that no one would have seen if they had not walked it before. The path led her to a set of iron gates that was guarded by a set of cameras and an infrared system. The gates opened slowly revealing Stataus and a smaller teen beside him. “I need to speak with her.” The red head nodded and motioned for her to follow him and his friend. Acirimik stepped through the gate and paused, taking in the familiar sights of the palace. The two males waited for her to catch up with them before disappearing through a door closing it behind them.