Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ Confrontation ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, as well as the Static Shocz and Xantcha is my friends. Please don't use without permission.
 
 
Always For Eternity
Chapter 10: Confrontation
 
 
Three teens walked down the darkened and unwelcoming halls of the palace in silence, focusing on the woman they were about to face. Dozens of light candles surrounded a water logged oak door, lighting it and the surrounding area. Acirimik approached cautiously, careful to avoid the broken stones and wires that made up the floor. The oak doors opened to reveal an elderly woman on the other side. A bony hand motioned for the boys to leave her and Acirimik alone. The sound of footsteps faded away into the distance causing the dual haired girl to fidget uncomfortably as the woman's gaze focused on her. “Please come in Staia, and shut the door behind you. You'll let the cold in.” Acirimik's crystal blue eyes darkened and narrowed, as a warning for the elderly woman to silence herself. The teen entered the room reluctantly and closed the doors with a thud, not caring how much noise was made. Blue eyes scanned the room as memories came back, burning themselves into her memory. “Please sit down Staia. We have much to discuss.” The dual haired teens eyes moved from a picture on the orange red wall to the woman who had just finished sitting down behind the cherry wood desk. Acirimik's eyes turned from blue to black with a hint of red. “I am no longer Staia Carado. You are no longer my grandmother. You can no longer control my life so quit trying. I'm no longer the little seven year old who would do anything you wanted just to please you, hoping to get a emotional response from you other than anger and hatred. You ruined my life Statice and I won't let you do it again!” Statice's nose wrinkled in disgust. Statice opened her mouth to say something only to close it seconds later when no words came out. The disobedient teen pushed herself out of the chair and walked to the doors, opening them. “ I can order you around as I see fit. You walk out of this room and your big brother will pay the price for your lack of judgement in this matter. You'll never make it on your own!” Acirimik continued walking, before turning and closing the doors behind her. Acirimik's hands flew behind her back and grabbed her old launchers that had been modified into guns. `You say you control me, when it is I who controls your team. If you can't control your own team, then how can you control me.' Bullets smashed camera lenses, causing the glass to shatter as the teenager ran past without faltering in her steps.
 
 
When the door shuts
Don't worry about me
It's not attention that I want from you
I need you to trust who I'm going to be
And in everything I'm going to do
 
 
Acirimik allowed her legs to lead her farther down under ground. Charging through halls she destroyed everything in her path. Blood dripped from the wounds on her arms and landed on the floor leaving behind a small trail that the teen failed to notice. Her pace slowed as she started to walk, breathing heavily. A door stood in front of her once again.
Pale hands reached out and grabbed the golden knob as a piercing scream game from inside, causing her to jump back in surprise. Another scream was heard but this time it was from a different person. Acirimik bolted up as the scream registered in her mind. The troubled teen grabbed the knob and turned it, failing to open. Acirimik stepped back and aimed at the knob and pulled the trigger. The golden knob shattered upon impact, causing the door to fly open, exposing the room on the other side.
 
 
Cause I'm not afraid
Of what I don't know
For understanding is all that I earn
What is for sure is I'm going to go
I'm going to live and I'm going to learn
 
 
The red and orange haired Russian struggled to get back on his feet as a man kicked him in the stomach, causing his arms to give out under him. Six men were in the room, three were restraining Bran and two others, and the other three were beating the teen on the floor. Acirimik's entrance had gone unnoticed to the room's occupants. The dual haired teen tiptoed silently as she approached the man who was doing the majority of the beating, getting ready to strike. “You fools forgot about me!” The man turned around in shock at the sound of her voice as the barrel of her gun came into contact with his face, knocking him unconscious. The other two men that were beating her brother charged at her, as she put her guns away with a smirk on her face. The man on the left threw a punch at her, which she dodged with ease. The teenager grabbed the outstretched arm and turned him around to face her. Her arm connected with his neck hitting a pressure point, the body fell beside the first guys with a thud. Acirimik flinched as the final man she was concerned with connected with her side using his foot. The man threw a swing at her in her brief moment of pain. Acirimik's eyes darkened once again as she blocked the hit using her arm. Black and red met brown as the man took another swing at her. Catching his left fist with her right hand, he took a second swing at her with his right hand, which she easily caught using her left hand. A smirk crossed her lips as she kicked his nee, causing it to buckle. Firm hands let go of the opponents as he fell to the floor. Her steel-toed boot connected with his head causing him to collapse. Acirimik watched as the other men fled the room in horror, not wanting to meet the same fate as the others. A searing pain shot through Acirimik's arms causing her to yelp in pain. Stataus hauled himself to his feet and walked over to his sister in concern, forgetting about his own injuries as he examined her arms. “Bran get me the first aid kit. Iam get me something to use as a bandage. I don't think band aids will do it.” Bran immediately walked to a cabinet, as the shortest member of the Static Shocz scurried around the room, turning it upside down. Bran set the first aid kit down beside his captain, before sitting down on the opposite side. “We don't have anything to use as a bandage. All we have is what's in the kit.” The eldest teen cursed under his breath at the statement. A pale arm grabbed Acirimik's hand carefully, and pulled her down to the ground. “Markus. Clean up Stataus' wounds. I'll take care of Acirimik's injuries.” Bran said quietly as his eyes focused on the gashes on his cousin's arms. “We don't have time for this. Grandmother will kill all of you for my mistake. They'll be back… and with bigger numbers. You guys can't afford to stay here… and it's all my fault!” Acirimik's arm struck the floor, causing her to wince again as the pain came back to her arm. Markus and Bran helped Stataus to his feet leaving no room for argument. “The camera's are destroyed… we can… take… the shortest way from here… and not… have to worry about anyone… seeing us.” Acirimik said between breaths as she tried to walk on her own. The blue and silver haired blader let go of Stataus and walked over to the female teen in silence. Bran secured his arm around her and headed for the door. “Let's go…”
 
 
And I know that there will be mistakes that I will make
But I know they're not worse than chances I don't take
Right before your eyes, I am changing, changing, changing
New life on the inside, I am changing, changing, changing
 
 
The five teens moved as fast as Acirimik and Stataus allowed them. The passage way narrowed, before it opened up into a large, empty area with a door on the other side in between the walls of the palace. “We're far enough away from the guards. We can take a break here.” The strawberry blonde muttered a few words under his breath and summoned his bit beast, ordering it to light the surrounding area. Markus turned his attention to his captain once the room was lit by his sacred spirit. Bran motioned for Iam to pass the first aid kit. A clanking sound echoed through the halls as Iam slid it across the ground, earning him a dirty look from the others. Bran removed his jacket followed by his shirt and ripped it in half, keeping part of it for himself, and giving the other to Markus to bandage Stataus with. Delicate hands cleaned the cuts on the violet haired teens arms before bandaging them with the torn shirt. “How did this happen Acirimik? From you shattering the camera's?” Acirimik shrugged her shoulders as an answer, earning a chuckle from her cousin. “To caught up in the rush to notice huh?” Acirimik's icy blue bangs moved up and down as she nodded her head like a little kid who had just been asked if they wanted a new toy. The blue haired teen shivered as he stood up and helped Acirimik to her feet. Markus finished bandaging Stataus, and cleaned up the mess they had made. Acirimik walked up with a small limp, and opened the wooden door making sure no one was around the area. The gates to enter the Palace were to the left of them, and her BMW to the right still hidden in the bushes. Acirimik stepped out and held the door open for the others. “What about all our clothes?” “I'll buy you guys new ones, since this is my fault.” Acirimik let the door close before she walked to the car and moved to get into the divers seat. Bran held her back and shook his head no as he grabbed the laser cut keys in her hand. Acirimik made a upset face as she waited for the others to get in the back seat of her car.
 
 
When the door shuts
It shuts in front of me
A new person I have become
I follow my heart to my destiny
But living in fear and sorrow is done
 
 
The silver BMW pulled into the parking lot with a screech as Bran slammed on the brakes. The glass doors that led to the BBA headquarters opened instantly, revealing a furious Tala and team. “I'm as good as dead…” Acirimik said as she stepped out of the passenger door and held back the seat. The strawberry blonde exited first so he could help Stataus. The red head glared at his team mate as he accepted the help. The males walked ahead of their former captain and disappeared into the grey stone building. Acirimik hesitated as she started climbing the stone steps. Acirimik made it to the top of the steps and made her way to her captain, who stood with his hands on his sides expecting an answer. `His eyes betray him. His facial expression says he's mad. His eyes say he's relived, and… glad. How it he's not angry?' “I had to break ties with my grandmother.” Acirimik moved past Tala and came face to face with her other team mates. Bryan raised an eyebrow as she tried to move past the three of them. “That coat isn't yours. If I remember correctly it belongs to Markus of the Static Shocz. Seems to me he wasn't wearing a coat when he entered the building.” Acirimik shrugged her shoulders, trying not to wince in front of her friends. “She borrowed his coat. Oh well. Next time tell one of us where were going before you go. We don't want to have to worry about you for days on end… it'll interfere with our training.” The fiery red head hid a blush as he brushed past the others and disappeared through the doors. Acirimik let a small chuckle as she followed him into the BBA's training facility. `So that's what it is. Time to face a hounding from Stanley.'
 
 
There will be no more feeling that I'm alone
I will surround myself with things that help me grow, grow
Right before your eyes, I am changing, changing, changing
New life on the inside, I am changing, changing, changing
 
 
The BBA's bus arrived in front of a mansion with a screeching halt, as Acirimik's car swerved around it and parked in front of one of three closed garage doors. The white garage door opened and Acirimik pushed on the gas pedal lightly, driving inside carefully. Silver doors opened allowing the passengers and the driver to get out. Twelve bladers unloaded from the bus with their bags in hand, more than ready to enter the mansion that stood in front of them proudly. A middle aged man arrived at the door as Acirimik walked out from the garage and started to climb the front steps. “Welcome back Acirimik, Stataus, Bran and of course Xantcha. How wonderful it is to…” “Please prepare two more rooms for Iam and Markus, and can you tell the chefs to make dinner a little early. It's been a long trip and I can imagine most to all of us are starving.” Acirimik walked ahead of the others and entered the massive mansion in reasonable silence after her parting words. Xantcha followed closely behind without saying a word, leaving the others stunned. Pablo motioned for the others to enter as he muttered curses and insults about teenagers, earning him various glares from the group. Tala looked up catching a final glance of his female team mate and Xantcha as they disappeared down the hall to the left of the grand staircase.
 
 
In Acirimik's room…
 
Acirimik finished bandaging her arms in proper bandages and through a sweater over her black and blue tank top. “When do you think we should introduce the virtual training system we developed over the past four and a half years?” Acirimik paused momentarily as she lost herself in thought. “The sooner the better. But we should tell Tala and Kai sooner, so they don't look like idiots when the others find out. That and it's only fair that they get some form of a head start as opposed to them all starting at the same time.” Xantcha raised an eyebrow at the thought of Kai being laughed at by Tyson and Max because he didn't know something before they did. “What about your arm Cirimik. It'll hurt whenever you launch your blade, much less when we use what we use there.” “Your starting to sound like Tala. He makes it sound like I'm his girlfriend of something.” Xantcha sent a glare at the purple haired teen for the comment before rising to her feet and heading toward the mahogany door. “We should talk to them tomorrow morning and get them started in the system.” Acirimik nodded as the platinum haired Egyptian passed through the door and shut it behind her.
 
 
Right before your eyes, I am changing, changing, changing
New life on the inside, I am changing, changing, changing
Right before your eyes, I am changing, changing, changing
New life on the inside, I am changing, changing, changing
 
 
Tala and Kai followed their female team members through brightly lit hallways beneath the ground level of the mansion. Acirimik punched in a code on a keypad next to a steel door. The door slid open after a computer muttered a few words saying that access was now permitted. Xantcha and the males entered as Acirimik changed the code so no one could disturb them. The door shut behind Acirimik as she entered. The lights in the room flickered on earning a gasp from the Russian Captains. The walls were littered with computers, sixteen pods, and monitoring screens. A ordinary grey beydish sat in the centre of the room, surrounded by fourteen smaller ones spaced one and a half meters apart. “This is where we link to Sakia…”
 
 
 
Song: Right Before Your Eyes
By: Hoobastank