Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ Truth Be Told ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Beyblade characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character, as well as the Static Shocz and Xantcha is my friends. Please don't use without permission. Sakaia is my own created world so please don't steal or use without my permission.
 
 
 
Always For Eternity
Chapter 11: Truth Be Told
 
 
“This is where we link to Sakaia. The Virtual Beyblade and Role-Play World. V.B.R-P.W for short.” The Russian boys turned around to look at Acirimik as she walked about the room turning on computers. “That's the training world Mr. Dickenson was talking about right?” Xantcha nodded her head to answer Kai's question. “How much did he tell you?” The Russian males snorted at the Xantcha's question. “What do you mean tell us? The last time he told us anything that actually made sense was when he said he would adopt us, and we would blade for the BBA. He only said Sakaia was a training world. A training world we would be using to… you guessed it. TRAIN!” The Egyptian winced at the tone in Kai's voice. Stataus' little sister entered a few commands into one of the many computers, causing the screen on the opposite side of the room to come to life. Six images flew across the screen, three on top and three on the bottom, each with individual titles. “Sakaia allows beybladers to train and learn under pressure. You learn different techniques that your bit beast possesses, while learning your own techniques and bringing them out so you can use them in everyday life. Sounds boring right?” The males looked at each other uncertainly before nodding their heads in agreement. The platinum haired Egyptian smirked at the gesture as she walked to the opposite side of the room where the screen was. With her hand Xantcha motioned to the top line of the pictures and pointed at each individually. The top three were all virtually created beystadium's for them to practice facing their future opponents in, in any element or dish they desired. “That is where you're wrong. In the top three you are faced with real life possibilities with actual outcomes. It's like a simulation, only it's more realistic… cheering crowds, physical pain, etc, etc…” Xantcha pulled out a chair from a nearby desk and made herself comfortable as Acirimik continued on. “The bottom three allow us to train with our bit beasts in their physical forms. You create your own characters and fight opponents. Any injuries that you have received prior to entering will remain, so be careful. However the injuries you receive inside will disappear when you leave. Opponents will get more powerful as you overall level increases. In this world you will discover new abilities in your bitbeast and yourself.” Tala and Kai's eyes glazed over with newfound interest in the worlds as the screen shut itself off. The girls grabbed two chairs from adjacent desks and computers and put them next to where they were currently sitting. “Grab a seat boys. We'll help you create your characters.”
 
 
The area around the four bladers cleared, revealing a breathtaking area of trees and wild flowers surrounding a small lake with a waterfall on the opposite side. “This doesn't seem like much.” A smirk crossed the Hanyou Wolf's face at the statement from Kai. Acirimik stepped farther into the open clearing, spreading her slightly muscled arms and turning around in a full circle motioning at everything is sight. “This Kai… is only the beginning.” The purple haired Dark Elf winced mentally at the pain the harmless action caused her. A slate eyebrow arched at the female teens words in slight confusion. Xantcha raised her arm as she walked past her captain and smacked him on the back, telling him to loosen up. With the Egyptian now standing beside her friend waiting for the others to join them, she muttered a few words in to the other in a foreign language. “Our world is like the `Energizer Bunny' it keeps going, and going, and going. Never ending.” With a nod from Acirimik the girls continued on around the waters edge until they disappeared behind the waterfall with they're captains closely behind.
 
 
“What is that thing?” Icy blue eyes glanced at the monkey form in front of the carelessly. “A Vampire Baboon. Only lethal if it gets around your neck, and clings to it.” Firm hands clasped a set of silver daggers, with hilts embedded with emeralds and sapphires. Xantcha followed suit as the boys did the same cautiously. “The two of us are only here to assist the two of you in the learning of this program. First thing you have to do is summon your bit beast… like you would normally do, only you don't have to launch your blade.” The trainees did as Acirimik had said, summoning their Sacred Spirits within seconds. The bitchips around their necks glowed, as an icy blue, and a fiery red light emerged revealing Dranzer and Wolborg is a seemingly physical form. “You know have two choices. One being you attack using your own abilities and weapons, or two, you command your Sacred Spirit to attack with one of their abilities. Kai and Tala listened intently before choosing an option and proceeding to attack. Tala and the phoenix attacked with a yelp and a deafening screech. The former enemy fell to the ground with a small thud before turning into small particles with regrouped to form a new enemy. The males let out a gasp as their female comrades approached the beast nonchalantly, fear not showing on they're cold exterior.
 
 
Xantcha's twin swords slashed the ivory dragon once again, damaging it further into the depths of defeat. Seconds later the wolf-demon was back beside her female comrade preparing for another deadly assault. Acirimik's violet hair changed to silver without warning as her icy blue orbs turned to crimson, leaving the boys to stand in shock. Words were muttered in a long forgotten tongue as a crack in the earth formed causing magma to gush out from below the surface. Seconds later Takashie leapt into the air, causing a raging snowstorm with howling winds as she flew around the battle area. As the storm cleared the dragon lay, on the moistened and eroded ground, scarcely moving. The females put their weapons away and chanted a small spell, causing the dragon to disappear as the monkey before it had. Only this time no new monster was formed from the remaining particles. All that remained was the quiet dripping of water, and the damp walls that surrounded the four bladers. Acirimik inhaled deeply as she returned to her regular form. The pain in her right arm had returned, and was now more painful than before. Her captain immediately was at her side examining her arm. “The dragon didn't get a hit in Acirimik… You were hurt previous to this weren't you?” Carefully the redhead rolled up the sleeve of her royal blue shirt, causing her to hiss in pain. The bandage she had put on earlier had soaked through after her wound had opened again. “Why didn't you tell me Acirimik…” Xantcha muttered a few commands under her breath and within seconds they were back in the underground, technology filled basement.
 
 
Two hours after return…
 
 
“Hey Tala… thanks for helping Acirimik in Sakaia, and back here when you returned.” Tala's eyes glanced up from the laptop in front of him to look at the captain of the Static Shocz. “It wasn't a problem. I am her team captain after all… It is my duty to look after her.” A small tinge of red crept across the Russians cheeks as he focused his attention on his computer one again. Kai snorted from the green leather chair in the corner of the once peaceful and quiet room. “Fess up Tala. You have the hots for her.” The red haired teens snapped his head around to glare at his former teammate, opening his mouth to say something, but closing it seconds later when no words came out.” The slate haired teen smiled inwardly; proud of himself for saying something Tala didn't have a comeback for. “Can't say she doesn't feel the same for you. She has had the liking for you for as long as I can remember. Everyday after seeing you she'd come home and Tala this, Tala that. It was enough to drive any sane man insane.” Tala's face went from red to redder as he listened to Stataus's words. “I do not have the hots for her. Never have, never will… I just dug my own grave didn't I?” Acirimik's brother nodded his head for an answer. “You have the hots for a team-mate. That is so not right in so many ways.” “You can't talk Kai, so shut up. You're starting to sound like loudmouth Tyson. You always have to get your two cents in don't you?” Kai slouched down in his chair and continued tinkering with the beyblade in his hand. “Let me know when you two start dating.” With that final remark Stataus left the room, leaving the two remaining teens to stare at the closed door in shock.
 
 
Four hours after return…
 
 
Acirimik walked mindlessly around her and Stataus's mansion, nursing her injured arm. After receiving a long lecture from her brother about her carelessness she was unsure of what to do. Walking around the top floor that contained the bedrooms she found herself in font of an oak door debating whether or not to knock. Deciding against it the purple haired teen pulled her hand back and walked away, leaving the person undisturbed. A door opened behind her and she could tell there was a person looking at her retreating form from the doorway. “I was waiting for you to knock, but since I'll probably be an old man before you knock, come on in.” Acirimik chuckled slightly as she pivoted and walked back to her captain's room with a smile. The red head walked over to the bed and sat down cross-legged as she entered and closed the door with a click. “What brings you here Acirimik? Something's either bothering you, or your just incredibly bored and Ian isn't around for you to pick on.” Acirimik looked at Tala innocently as she tried not to laugh. “It's a bit of both actually. I'm not sure what I want to do, and trying to sort out my feelings at the same time isn't exactly helping.” Acirimik blushed slightly as she lowered her head to look at the icy blue carpet floor. Without notice she turned to leave, mentally kicking herself for thinking she could talk to Tala about her troubles. The bed made a small noise as Tala stood and walked over to her. Strong arms circled her waist, turning her around to face they're owner. “I'm always willing to listen Cirimik. I always have been.”
 
 
Tala pulled Acirimik into a tight hug to reassure her. “It concerns me doesn't it?” Acirimik hesitated as she fought with the internal conflict in her mind. One side telling her to tell him, and the other telling her not too. Quietly she mumbled a `yes' into his chest as she made up her mind. “We've known each other for thirteen years and we've always been friends. Despite the fact that we were often separated for long periods of time, we decided to remain friends, telling ourselves that it could work… When we were ten we admitted we shared deeper feelings than friendship, understanding what it was we truly felt. Now when we meet again if feels like we don't even know each other anymore. Like we never did…”Acirimik's voiced trailed off into a series of mumbles before ceasing completely. The taller Russian tightened his grip, deciding on how to proceed. Acirimik pulled back somewhat reluctantly so she could see the expressions on his face. He looked frightened, almost scared. “Tala. Are you still a cyborg?” Icy blue eyes filled with terror and fear as the question was asked. The red head lowered his head to stare at his feet, thinking of the best way to answer the question and the possible outcomes. “I'm still part cy…borg. Does that lesson your impression of me?” Tala looked up as a single tear fell down his cheek, only to be wiped away by Acirimik's thumb. “No. It just answers a lot of my questions.” Tala let a smile cross his lips as his stoic and emotionless wall fell for the first time since his defeat by Tyson in the World Championships a year ago. “Good cause my impressions of you haven't faltered any either.” Acirimik rested her head on his chest as her body suddenly went limp, frightening Tala. Realizing she had only fallen asleep in his arms he carefully picked her up and placed her under the covers of his bed after struggling to pull them back. Placing a light kiss on her forehead he grabbed a pillow and made his way to the small couch in the room and made himself comfortable on it. “Good night Ciri. Sleep well.” With those final words all of his worries were pushed to the back of his mind as sleep claimed him.