Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Always For Eternity ❯ For Eternity ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade or any of its characters. Acirimik Kivanov is my own character as well as the Static Shocz. Xantcha is my friends, don't steal!
 
 
 
Always For Eternity
Chapter 14: For Eternity
 
 
Crowds of people stared into the centre of the beystadium in shock, as the beybladers stood around the simple and plain beydish that was in the centre of the stadium. The opposing team had yet to arrive, and had already been disqualified for being over thirty minuets late. The teams that had flown from all over the world to meet this new challenge filed out of the stadium centre slowly trying to make sense of what was going on around them. Two females walked behind the rest of the pack cautiously, keeping focused eyes on the crowd and the exit ways. Loud snaps echoed through the arena loudly earning a series of screams and yelps from the beyblade fanatics and fans. Acirimik and Xantcha were immediately on edge as more snaps echoed in the open area. Thousands of spectators fled from the stadium without looking back, leaving only the teams and the people they were against. Another shot went off as dark purple hair flashed in front of the All Starz, which was immediately followed by a scream of agony. Tala stood in shock as the girl in front of him fell to the ground motionlessly with a thud. Seconds later a woman stepped forward with an automatic pistol in her right hand that was aimed at the fallen teenager. Protectively Tala stepped in front of Acirimik's unconscious form to act as a shield that could easily be destroyed.
 
 
Dark fire surrounded the woman and all of the men that surrounded the beybladers and stopped them from moving. A white dragon hovered it all its glory above of the bladers as an eerie moonlight surrounded everything else. Words in Egyptian were said clearly and loudly, as the dark fire disappeared and the bodies of its captives fell to the floor. Moments later Tiamut disappeared. A blade hit the floor as a body of a teenage girl fell forwards onto the stone steps that led to the wall surrounding the stands. When a small thud was heard Tala and Bryan immediately sunk down to Acirimik's side and checked for vitals, which were there but faint. Kai and Ray meanwhile ran to the silver haired Egyptian who was unconscious. “I'll go and call ambulances and police.” Ian hollered as he disappeared down a corridor trying to find a phone. Tala and Bryan carefully turned Acirimik onto her side to check the gunshot wound in her back. The shot had gone in just to the left of her spinal cord. Five millimetres to the right and Acirimik would have been paralysed once again.
 
 
Cloudy blue eyes opened slowly before snapping shut as blinding light greeted them. Words were muttered in Russian and someone walked to somewhere in the room and pulled the blinds shut. “Spencer has shut the blinds. You can open you eyes now Ciri.” Tala `s silky smooth voice registered in her mind causing her to smile. He had stayed with her. Acirimik opened her eyes again and allowed her eyes to the dim light of the room she was in. A television was flickering on the opposite side of the room with an image of Statice and the Palace. Ian and Spencer showed mild interest in what was being said by the news reporter. The bed she lay in was her own at the mansion. On either side of the bed was Tala and Bryan who both sat silently watching her and her movements. Her lower back ached with a great pain for unknown reasons to her as she tried to sit up straight. Bryan's pale arm was immediately behind her back and helping her to sit up. Tala's hands covered her own which she found oddly comforting. Sea blue eyes were filled with worry and concern and something she had onl seen in his eyes once before. Love.
 
 
4 months later…
 
 
Ten teenagers sat around the Christmas tree that stood in the centre of the main dining room. Wrapping paper and opened presents lay scattered amongst the base in small heaps. Laughing and talking filled the room as the teens relaxed for the first time in a long time. “I can't believe the four of you haven't celebrated Christmas before!” The four Demolition boys shrugged. “Christmas wasn't exactly a celebrated holiday at the abbey Tyson. It was probably the least liked holiday now that I think about it.” Bryan's voice was quiet but audible as feelings of quilt radiated off of him. A tanned hand placed itself on his shoulder as Ray moved to sit next to him as a sign of reassurance. Acirimik smiled inwardly as she watched Xantcha and Kai talk quietly to each other. Muscular arms encircled her waste as Tala rested his chin on her shoulder softly. Dranzer's owner helped Xantcha to her feet, before they walked out of the room. “Hey Kai” the Russians head appeared in the doorframe from the hallway “have fun tonight and try to keep it down at the same time.” Kai blushed a crimson red as he stomped off down the hallway muttering how he was taking Xantcha to her room and then going to his own. “Come. I wish to give you something.”
 
 
Two figures stood silently beside the frozen stream that ran through the middle of the woods that surrounded the mansion. The trees had turned an icy blue from the falling snow and water droplets that landed on them during snowfall, giving them a mystical look. The icy surface of the frozen water glistened and reflected the image of the teens as though it were a mirror built into the ground. Moonlight found its way through the gaps in the trees and danced on the ice, as it was reflected onto the surroundings in an array of silver white light. The male pulled the female into a tight embrace and remained that way in silence, listening to the life that surrounded them. “I didn't want to embarrass you or put you on the spot in front of everyone, so I thought it best to give you this when we were alone.” The boy pulled out a velvet box and opened it revealing a ring the contained three gems. Two diamonds on either side of an emerald, with a band of gold that had dragon engraved on it. The boy blushed slightly and lowered himself to one knee, not once breaking eye contact with his loved one. “Acirimik Taikashie Kivanov…will you marry me?” the purple haired Russian nodded vigorously as Tala placed the ring onto her finger. “I will love you always and for eternity…”