Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Among the Stars ❯ Off to home!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Misa: I'm back!
Tysha: Oh joy…
Misa: *ignores her* Sorry again for making you guys wait so long, but I finally got my internet running. Yayy!
Ryu: *walks in the room eating a muffin* What's going on?
Nikey: Misa's gonna start the story, so hurry up!
Angel: *walks in after Ryu* Bout time! I was getting bored out of my mind. Who likes waiting a whole month for a new chapter?
Sakuya: Actually, I was having the best nap I've had in a long time…
Misa: I was kinda disappointed that only two people did the polls, but I expected that. I mean, seriously, who likes doing the polls? And yes, I did receive my first flame for this story. Ouch… Anyways, Ty Ty, it's your turn!
 
(Disclaimer:) Tysha: DON'T CALL ME THAT. *glares* Misa1120 does not, nor will she ever own Beyblade, Sakuya, Ryu, Nikey, or me.
 
(Flashback from last chappy)
 
Nikey: What do you want with us?
Angel: *scowls* Spill, old geezer!
Mr. D.: I have a proposition for you…
 
Misa: A little warning though… This is one of those chapters where the characters get told what the hell is going on, so it'll have a lot of explanations and boring stuff. Now, on wit da story!
 
Blue text = speaking on intercom
 
Scene 2: Off to home!!
 
Sakuya: What kind of proposition?
Ryu: Yeah, what kind?
Mr. D.: An offer that no one can refuse.
Angel: We're listening.
Mr. D.: First… who wants cookies and milk?
Ryu: Ryu does!
Tysha: *sweat drops*
Nikey: *smiles* Please excuse Ryu. She's just … hyper. A LOT.
Mr. D.: That's quite alright. Please, take a seat and I'll be right back. *walks away*
Girls: *sit on couches*
Sakuya: What do you think it is?
Angel: No clue, but whatever it is, there better be lots of cash, new clothes and hot guys involved.
Ryu: *pumps air* HELLS YEAH!
Tysha: He brought us here, and he can most likely take us back. I say we do what he says. `Sides, a vacation was in order sometime or another, right? We should enjoy it, especially if guys are part of the deal…
Nikey: Guys we have to think about this. What if it's dangerous?
Tysha: *snorts* Puh- lease! A little danger never stopped us before.
Angel: She has a point. Stealing is waaaay too easy. Shooting— don't make me laugh! Spying is a piece of cake. Beyblading— that's not even a challenge.
Sakuya: *wracking brain* Then what could it be?
Ryu: Stealing?
Nikey: Angie already said that, Baka Saru!
Ryu: Ryu likes stealing! Fighting too! =]
Tysha: *rolls eyes* We know you do, oh great Kamesaru. (Divine Monkey)
Sakuya: Was that sarcasm?
Tysha: No. Duh. ­¬.¬
Ryu: What if he's, like, some sorta of hentai?
Nikey: Hentai?
Ryu: *nodds* Yeah! Y'know, like a dirty old man who gets his kicks offa looking at little girls while they take baths.
Angel: There aint no fuckin way.
Mr. D.: *walks back in* Here we are, girls…
 
Mr. D. set the milk and cookies up on the table.
 
Mr. D.: Help yourselves. n.n
Girls: *starts eating cookies*
Angel: *munches on cookies* What's the offer?
Everyone: *looks at Ryu*
Ryu: *stops stuffing her mouth & chugging down milk* Shawy. ^.^;;
Mr. D.: How would you all like to be super stars?
Nikey: *chokes on milk*
Sakuya: O.O;;;;;
Tysha: What's the catch?
Mr. D.: No catch.
Angel: PUH-lease! Do you seriously think that we'll believe you?
Mr. D.: Yup! ^^
Ryu: What do we get besides the fame?
Girls: *listens up*
Mr. D: Well, lessee… A giant fortune, an entirely new wardrobe, and a chance to work with a team with the opposite sex… for starters.
Angel: Did he… just say… OPPOSITE SEX??!!!
Nikey: Here we go again…
Angel: Oh, baby, I'm in!!!
Ryu: What about food?
Mr. D: There will be all-you-can-eat buffets every night. =]
Ryu: Count Ryu in too!! =D
Tysha: I'm in.
Sakuya:…I guess I have to, or else Angie'll kill me. ~. ~
Nikey: *sigh* Fine. I'll do it.
Mr. D: Perfect!
Tysha: Two more questions, old man.
Mr. D: Shoot.
Tysha: What do you get out of this?
Mr. D: Just 5% of your earnings. That's what I was hoping for anyway…
Tysha: Fine. Whatever. Now, what exactly do we have to do?
Mr. D: First, you have to work your way to the Championships through the upcoming tournaments.
Sakuya: Sounds easy enough.
Nikey: *agrees*
Mr. D: Then you have to become a girl band and make a hundred albums by next year.
Tysha: …
Sakuya: Hehe, spoke too soon…?
Angel: ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!!!!!
Ryu: O.O A hundred?!
Mr. D: And before I forget, you have a concert coming up next Tuesday… and the deadline for your first album is next Thursday, exactly one week from now.
Angel: A WEEK??!!!!! It takes a month at least to make a play!! How the hell are we supposed to come up with that in seven days?!!!
Sakuya: Yeah! How are we supposed to come up with, like, 20 songs AND practice playing to the songs AND think of our wardrobe AND—
Nikey: That's enough and's, Kuya.
Ryu: But she's right. We can't do all that!
Mr. D.: Then I suggest you hurry. *walks to the door*
Angel: *gives him the “I-know-he-didn't-just-say-what-I-think-he-just-said-cuz-he-a-ninty-y ear-old-motha-fucka-or-some-kinda-old-who-ain't-got-no-woman-and-ain't-neve r-gonna-get-one-cuz-he-a-motha-fuckin-jackass-old-geezer” look*
Mr. D.: Come on girls. I have to get you home.
Tysha: Home? Where are we staying that you're calling “home”?
Mr. D.: The band mansion, of course.
Angel: MANSION?????
Ryu: *faints from happiness*
Tysha: But why are we going through the back door?
Mr. D: *chuckles* You'll see…
 
The girls and Mr. D walked out to the patio (A/N: Tysha had to carry Ryu). What they saw… almost made the girls faint just like Ryu did. There, on the massively and ridiculously huge backyard was one majorly decked out jet airplane! It was white in color, and lightning/ swirly patterns in red and black were scattered about the exterior.
 
Angel: Oh my fuckin god…
Mr. D: C'mon, we have to hurry. I have a press conference on your first appearance in 20 minutes. *leads girls inside jet*
 
The inside of the jet was lined in smooth black leather with periwinkle carpeting. In the middle of the floor there was a big coffee table and comfy beanbag chairs; one silver, one red, one white, one blue, and one light blue.
 
Nikey: So… does the band have an actual name? Or will we just call ourselves “The Band”? *sarcastically*
Mr. D: No, the name is up to you, as well as the music choice.
Sakuya: Music choice???
Mr. D: Yes. You know, pop, hip hop, punk… those kinds of things.
Ryu: *wakes up* Punk!!!
Tysha: *smirks* I have to agree with Baka Saru on this one.
Angel: Why?
Tysha: Because, no offense, but we can't sing.
Sakuya: Point taken. -.-;
Mr. D.: *point to front of jet* The pilot of your jet is Kathy. Remember her name, girls, because you'll be seeing a lot of her in the near future. *looks at watch* I'm afraid I must leave you. I'll be by tomorrow to check on you. *rushes outside and into his car* *mutters* I hope I'm doing the right thing…
 
Back inside the jet, the soon-to-be stars are all sitting in their beanbag chairs, talking/complaining about their album problem which, might I add, was so rudely thrust upon them. That is, until Kathy spoke on the intercom…
 
Kathy: Hello everyone! And welcome to the first official flight you'll have as a band! As you know already, my name is Kathy, and I'll be your pilot for this evening. Now, without further delay, I'm going to take you to the band's residency.
 
Ryu: Residency???
Sakuya: *states flatly* The mansion. -.-;;
Ryu: Ryu knew that! Hehe…
 
Kathy: And we're off!
 
(A/N: I'm going to skip the whole flight due to some major boringness. XP But if anyone by some small chance wants to read it, just request it through e-mail and I'll send it to you a.s.a.p.)
 
Kathy: Ladies and… erm, ladies… please turn your're seats back in their upright position, buckle you're seat belts, and prepare for landing!
 
Ryu: *looks outside* Oh… my… GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikey: What? What's wrong?
Tysha: *points* Look for yourself…
Nikey: *looks* … *speechless*
Angel: That is one BIG ASS mansion!!
Sakuya: *agrees* I'll get lost in there… >.<
 
Kathy: Now that we're all here, safe and sound, please exit through the door that says exit.
 
Tysha: *sarcastically* Where else would we exit?
 
The girls exited the aircraft, single file, and stood in front of the courtyard gates. Suddenly, a girl that was about twelve years old jumped through the gates, opening them in the process. She had blond hair with brown highlights and was wearing a green spaghetti strap shirt, dark blue jean pants, and sneakers.
 
Girl: Hiya! I'm Kaia! Hehe, that rhymes… ^^
Girls: *sweatdrop*
Kaia: While sis is parking the jet, I'm gonna show you guys around! C'mon!
Girls: *follows Kaia*
Sakuya: You're, like, really hyper… ~_~;;
Kaia: Yup Yup!! That's cuz I'm on a sugar rush! Hehehehehehe!!!!!
Ryu: O.O You can do that??? I wanna try!
Girls except Ryu and Kaia: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryu: Jeez… Sorry I asked…
Kaia: Hmmmm. Okay! *claps hands together* These are you're maps! *hands them maps*
Nikey: Maps?
Kaia: Yup Yup!! *nodds head vigorously* In case you get lost! Hmmmmmm. Okay! *claps hands again* Tysha, your rooms are on the third floor, Nikey's are on the fourth, Sakuya's are on the fifth, Ryu's are on the sixth, and Angel's are on the seventh!!! Hehehehehe.
Angel: *quirks brow* We get an entire floor to ourselves?
Kaia: Yup Yup!! Oh! By the way… those are in the East Wing. The South Wing is where me and my sisters are staying, the West is where the recreation center is, and the North is the kitchen, dinning room, and all that other stuff!!
Sakuya: Where's the East Wing?
Kaia: *points to elevator* Just go in the elevator, pick the wing you want to go to, and pick the floor! Hehehehehehe!! Oh! And if you need my help, just press the green button that's on the wall in each hallway. The pink one's are for Bethany, the orange ones are for Kathy, and the purple ones are for Caprice!! (A/N: Yup. My sisters and me are in on the action too! ^^) But you don't want to call Caprice… She's always doin' weird stuff! And she gives us all punishment if we go on her floor without permission!! I `member the last time I did that when I had a sugar rush… *shudders* Not fun!! Hmmmmmm. Okay! *claps for the third time* You guys can go now, cuz I gotta go dunk my head in the bathtub like Bethany says so I don't go crazy!! Hehehehehehe!!!!!! *prances towards another elevator* Bye Bye!!!
Tysha: Great. Now we have two Baka Saru's to deal with.
Angel: Let's go already! I wanna see my rooms!
Girls: *gets in elevator*
Sakuya: Hmmm… *presses East Wing button and the numbers three to seven*
 
Music began to play in the elevator.
 
Ryu: I love The Veronicas! (A/N: Yes, I listen to them. They're an inspiration, okay?! An inspiration!!)
 
//Here we are so what you gonna do
Do I gotta spell it out for you
I can see that you got other plans for tonight
But I don't really care//
 
Ryu: *starts singing words*
 
//Size me up you know I beat the best
Tick tock on time to rest
Let them say what their gonna say
But tonight I just don't really care//
 
Sakuya: *joins in*
 
//Come on baby we aint gonna live forever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know I wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
With you
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last forever//
 
Tyhsa: *elevator opens* I'll see you guys later. *walks out*
Sakuya: Angie, sing with us!
Angel: No fuckin way.
 
//Ive seen it all I've got nothing to prove
Come on baby just make your move
Follow me lets leave it all behind tonight
Like me just don't care//
 
Nikey: *sings until she leaves*
 
//Let me take you on the ride of your life
That's what I said alright
They can say what they wanna say
cuz tonight I just don't even care//
 
Nikey: Bye guys!
Sakuya: C'mon, Angie. Sing!
Angel: Fine, already!
 
//Come on baby we aint gonna live forever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know I wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
With you
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last forever//
 
Sakuya: TTFN! ^^ (Ta Ta For Now)
 
//Lets pretend your mine
We could just pretend, we could just pretend, yeah yeah
You got what I like
You got what I like, I got what you like
 
Ryu: Aww, I gotta go… =( Bye Angie…
Angel: *sings the rest of the song*
 
//Oh come on
Just one taste and you'll want more

So tell me what your waiting for

Come on baby we aint gonna live forever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know I wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
With you

Come with me tonight
We could make the night last forever
Come on baby we aint gonna live forever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know I wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
With you
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last forever//
 
Angel: Yeah! *pumps air* We so totally rock! Watch out world, Cuz Vital Vengeance is on parol!!! …Now. To find my room…
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------- ---- -----------------
TBC
 
Misa: Yayy! The second chappy is done! And thank you horsesroketh for the name. I owe you bigtime. I know it was kinda short, but I'll try to update soon. Anyways, R & R peoples. Ja ne!