Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Azumano Private School ❯ Summary ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first Beyblade story so be nice and send no flames. You can send OCs to be put in the story if you want. I will try and use all the OCs sent to me if I can. The OCs form is in my bio. When you send it to me send it in a e-mail not in a review. Please r&r and send OCs.

Summary

A month after the tournament Mr. Dickinson calls the Bladebreakers to meet with him. When they meet he tells them that he has enrolled them in a private school. The school is Azumano High School. The school is very hard to get into. You have to be good at blading and school to get in.

When they get there they see that they will like it there. The next day they have a little competition with the school's best blading teams vs. the Bladebreakers. Lets see if they can deal with losing.

In this story Tala has joined the Bladebreakers.

Main Characters:

Kai

Rei

Riku(OC)

Tyson

Max

Tala

Kenny

Riku's little sister

Some OCs

Minor Characters:

All the other characters

Some OCs

Well that is what the story is going to be about. Don't forget to r&r. Send OCs to me in e-mails not reviews.

Also I would like to know if anybody would like to make Riku's little sister for me if they want to. If you do send me an e-mail saying that you would like to make Riku's little sister. I will send you Riku's OC form for help and I will send you some other information I would like you to know on making her little sister

R&r and please send me OCs.

Do not sned OC form in a review send it to me in a e-mail at Kusairo_7@hotmail.com. I am going to try and use all the OCs but I might not be able to use them all.

OC Form

Your Penname-

Your E-mail-

OC Name-

Nickname-

Age-

Birth Date-

Gender-

Hair Color-

Hair Style-

Eye Color-

Clothing:

Normal-

Formal-

Sleeping Attire-

School- They are in a private school. The uniforms are at the bottom of the form.

Accessories-

Favorite Music/Band-

Hobbies-

Fears-

Dreams/Goals-

Likes-

Dislikes-

Family-

Bio/History- No stupid stuff.

Personality- Be different

Genealogy- Japanese, Russian, American, Chinese, Etc.

Bit-Beast Name & Type-

Beyblade Colors/Style- Pick two colors only. Pick if it is Attack/Endurance/Defense/Etc. Everybody doesn't need to pick the same thing as everyone else.

Bit-Beast Element- Two elements only (elements= Wind, Water, Fire, Etc.)

Attacks- 1-3 different attacks explain how they work

Pairing- Can't have Kai. Can have anyone else like the other characters. If you want to be paired up with an OC ask me and I'll Send you the OC form that want to be paired with an OC.

Quotes-

Can be a friend of Riku or a rival(which is someone she doesn't get along with) of Riku. I need both of these people.

Extra Stuff-

Something you would like to see happen- I might not be able to use all the ideas.

Uniforms:

Girl's- dark blue blazer, short sleeve white button up shirt, dark blue, black, & gray plaid skirt, a dark blue tie, knee high dark blue socks, & black shoes

Boy's- Dark blue blazer, short sleeve button up shirt, a dark blue tie, a pair of tan kahki pants, & black shoes

Well there is the OC form for you sned it to me in an E-MAIL not a review. If you have any questions ask me in an e-mail with the form or in a review but not with the form in the review.