Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Beach Party Madness! ❯ The Evil Pizza Delivery Dude...and More Guests ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

kst: Ok…sorry it took me so long to update…but with school, especially finals…I was totally stressed…so…here's the next chapter of Beach party Madness!
 
In this Chapter, I'm using 3 OC's. They are:
 
Taki
 
Sora Hamasaki
 
and
 
Sasori!
 
MAJOR NOTICE: I WILL ONLY ALLOW 5 MORE OC's IN MY STORY, and yes that is including the 3 left who reviewed and I haven't put in…SO REALLY THERE ARE 2 SPOTS LEFT!
 
AND ANOTHER NOTE: for those of you who are kind enough to actually REVIEW the story and not for a part…. in your review for this chapter, I would like to ask you if you can play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). If you can, please tell me what rank you can play it (ex: Beginner, Light, Standard, Trick, or Heavy. No, I'm not putting maniac…)
 
ONE LAST NOTE: Ok, my final note is this question:
Who gets you pissed off that you want to take your anger for them out with a beybattle?
 
Understand the question?
 
Tyson: Uh…no not really…
 
Then here, let me put it in other words:
If there was one person in this story that ticks you off A LOT, who would it be?Please put that also in your review, because whoever you pick, is who you're going to beybattle and whoop their butt.
 
Ok, thanks for your attention.
 
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE BEYBLADE SEASONS, AND I DON'T OWN ANY OC's OR MY FRIEND ASHLEY…I only own myself and the plot of the story…I don't even have a DDR game! But I will be buying one soon! Yayness!
 
On with the story!
 
****The Evil Pizza Delivery Dude…and More Guests***
 
Me: *dials the number to the most famous pizza parlor in Japan* …Hello? Is this Land of the Rising Sun? [1] Yes…I'd like to order 12 large pizzas. 1 pizza with pepperoni, 1 with sausage, 1 with extra cheese, 1 with mushrooms, 1 with pineapple, 1 with…anchovies *shudders* and the other 6 with a combination of those toppings.
 
Pizza dude: Ok…your bill is 200 bucks…
 
Me: Got it! Thanks!
 
Ashley: …
 
Me: Still mad at me?
 
Ashley: …I can never be mad at you! *hugs me*
 
Me: Awww!!! *hugs her back*
 
Ashley: Look! *points to a girl with blue eyes and hair and mainly blue everything*
 
Girl: HI!
 
Me and Ashley: o_o hi…
 
Girl: Is this the beach party?
 
Me: Yes it is….?
 
Girl: Oh, sorry! The name's Taki, but you can call me Icy…
 
Ashley: Hi…uh…Icy…
 
Me: Hi…I'm Vicki, and this is Ashley…welcome to my party! You can go at talk with everyone if you'd like…
 
Icy: Sure!
 
Ashley: *whispers to me* Hey… is it just me, or does that girl look as tall as Daichi…?
 
Me: You are so right…hey, where is Daichi anyways? He's always lounging around with Tyson…
 
Boy: HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Me and Ashley: *sweatdrops*
 
Boy: TYSON! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME BEHIND…AGAIN?
 
Tyson: Calm down Daichi! We didn't know where you were so we left without you…
 
Daichi: ARRHH!!!! *sees the food* FOOOD! I'M STARVING! *darts to the food and eats like a pig*
 
Icy: *sees Daichi and walks over to him and starts to chat with him*
 
Ashley: Awww!!! Those two make a really cute couple!
 
Girl: Hey!
 
Me, Ashley, and Tyson: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Girl: Sorry! So sorry! I didn't mean to scare you guys!
 
Me: It-it's ok…
 
Girl: Anyways, I'm Sora. Sora Hamasaki
 
Tyson: Heh…what kind of name is Sora…?
 
Sora: *glares daggers at Tyson* And who invited you to the party?
 
Tyson: Heh…your look doesn't scare me…
 
Me and Ashley: *has backed far away from Sora* *both of us have a look of terror on our faces* Meep!
 
Tyson: Uh…*glances at Sora* AHHHH!!! I'm sorry! *runs and hides behind Max*
 
Sora: *stops glaring* Anyways…this is your party right?
 
Me: Uh…yeah…*still kinda freaked out*
 
Sora: Ok! Don't mind me as I turn this party into a `Lets-beat-the-sh**-out-of-Tyson' party, ok? *walks towards Tyson*
 
Me: O…k…?
 
Ashley: She's an independent one…isn't she?
 
Me: *nods head* Hey! WHERE'S THE GOD DARN PIZZA?
 
Ashley: Hey, Vicki? Do you know who she is? *points to a girl with electric blue hair*
 
Me: Uh…no?
 
Girl: Hiya!
 
Me and Ashley: *look at each other, then back to her* Hiya…
 
Girl: I'm Sasori…is this the beach party held by Vicki Lynch?
 
Me: Yeah...it is…nice to meet you Sasori…
 
Ashley: Yeah…really nice to meet you…
 
Sasori: *gasps* There's Michael! *darts over to him*
 
Me: Well its obvious she likes Michael…
 
Ashley: *nods head*
 
Pizza Delivery dude: Pizza for Ms. …Lynch?
 
Me: That's me!
 
Pizza Delivery dude: Here ya go! *hands me 4 pizzas*
 
Me: Hey…I ordered 12 pizzas!
 
Pizza Delivery dude: Well the order form says 4…
 
Me: Give me that! *grabs paper* HEY! I DIDN'T ORDER ANY OF THESE PIZZAS!
 
Pizza Delivery dude: You must have!
 
Me: *reads name* No I didn't….I'm not Anna Finch!
 
Pizza Delivery dude: Huh? *reads paper* You said you were Ms. Lynch…
 
Me: I AM! THAT PAPER SAYS ANNA FINCH!
 
Pizza Delivery dude: Whoops…sorry…*goes back to his truck* *comes back with 12 pizzas in his hands* HERE'S your order Ms. Lynch.
 
Ashley: *carries 6 to table*
 
Me: *carries other 6 to the same table* *goes back to the Pizza Delivery dude*
 
Pizza Delivery dude: That will be $200 please…
 
Me: *gives him $200* *turns away*
 
Pizza Delivery dude: Uh…excuse me miss…?
 
Me: *anime vein* *turns slowly* Yes…?
 
Pizza Delivery dude: *gives me a look that indicates he wants a tip*
 
Me: I'll give you a tip buddy…LEARN TO READ! *storms off*
 
Pizza Delivery dude: *mumbles to himself* God…I'm horrible at this job…why couldn't I just work behind the register…no…I have to deliver the pizzas…*drives off*
 
****End****
 
kst: hope you guys enjoyed this fic! And remember, there are only 2 spots left! Please review! AND NO FLAMES! Oh! Wait! 1 more thing!
 
ANOTHER MAJOR NOTE: WE HAVE A PROBLEM! I've been reading the reviews…if you are one of the most recent reviewers looking to get a spot, please note who the previous reviewer asked to be paired with. I have a reviewer who wants to be paired with Michael…even though Michael is already taken…so please…if you requested to be with someone…and that person is taken… please pick a new person…unless you want to fight over him/her…thank you!
 
Author's Note:
 
[1] Ok…corny name for a pizza parlor, I know…but hey…I was desperate…so bare with me please!
 
kst: Ja Ne!