Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Spring Flower... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the character from Beyblade but I hope I do, it would be awesome but unfortunately no I not. But I added many new characters in my fiction, which do not related to any of character from any anime or Manga. They are totally crated by me so please if you heard those names before in any anime then it will only be coincidence, nothing else.
 
New Character: Mani character Akina, Treivel, team Aden include- Elmas, Nguyet, Dylan, Mr. and Mrs. Kobayashi and Mr. Cornelius.
 
Note: I'm not good in spelling and grammar but I hope u will like it.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
~*~*~*~Because you came into my life~*~*~*~
 
Spring Flower
 
Kai was standing against the tree with his arms crossed along his chest (as usual). He is eight years of age yet very mature.
 
“Hey Kai, come over here and see what I can do with my beyblade.” A girl screamed standing a little distance away from him. She was the same age as he was. She had green hairs reached till her waist with hazel eyes. She was wearing a green neck band arm band on both sides. She was wearing white top with half sleeves and pink mini skirt.
 
“I don't have time.”
 
You don't have time. But you've just been standing there for long time.”
 
“I'm thinking Akina, don't disturb me” he replied.
 
When she heard that, she got depressed and started to practice with her beyblade again. When he saw that she was depressed, he walked toward her and said, “Let's see, what you've learned.” He moved toward the beyblade dish and waited patiently for her. A smile spread across her face and her green eyes glimmered with excitement. She ran toward the dish and said, Typhoeus show what you can do……………. Typhoeus fire spin!!!”
 
“Good. Your technique has improved from before, how about a battle before dawn?” Kai took his shooter out and put his beyblade in it.
 
“Sure………….now we can show you everything we learned.”
 
They both stood opposite the beyblade dish and said, “1, 2, 3 let it rip”. They both went on fighting until dawn turned to night.
 
Both of them were good friends, Akina's father works in Kai's grandfather's company. That was where Kai met her or we can say Akina met Kai. Since he's always quiet, she was the first one who started the conversation and introduced herself. Kai always stayed at home alone since his father left him when he was little and his grandfather rarely saw Kai. He is always busy in his work and he hardly came home. From the day he meet with Akina they both always snuck out of the house and beyblade together till night.
 
Akina was a spring flower, a flower that bloomed into his life and he didn't even know that. They were childhood friends, they both loved beyblade very much. Akina was very good beyblader even Kai would get defeated by her sometimes.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
One day when Kai's grandfather got news that his grandson had no interest in their business and that he'd rather beyblade as his fathers, then he decides to send him to a boarding school where he would forget about beyblading and become a businessman like him.
 
When he told Kai about that, Kai gets so frustrated that he yells at him, “WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SEND ME THERE?”
 
“Because………….. I want you to take my place as the next president.”
 
“But you know that I have no interest in your business.”
 
“That's why I'm sending you. There your mind can focus on the important things and away from your stupid game.”
 
“It is not stupid!! Grandfather, this is the only way to keep myself away from my life because it gives me more happiness then anything.” Kai replied
 
“You are just like your father.” “That's why you hate him, that's why he left you.” Kai replied back.
 
“I never hated him. I…….”
 
“You do and you hate me too that's why you are sending me away. If you want this then …………..then I will go to that boarding school.” Kai walked toward the door. “After all it doesn't matter to me, I was alone before and now I will be more………….” He stopped abruptly.
 
After two minutes of silence his grandfather spoke up “Kai before you go I want to tell you that I don't hate you.” His grandfather told him and looked eagerly toward him for a reply but he didn't say anything, when Kai started to walk out, his grandfather spoke, “Kai you are leaving tomorrow……….so it would better that you tell your friend.”
Kai stopped, he looked toward the floor, “……..Akina……” he didn't looked back, and simply went out the door.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Kai decided to tell everything to Akina but how? This was the word that was coming into his mind again and again. She would be depressed, she's the only friend I have and now I have to leave her……………why? Why did this happen to me? Why? Father………
Before he could decide he heard a familiar voice.
 
“Kai what took you so long? I was waiting for you for long time. Now let's start our match.” Akina said, immediately looking at him.
 
“Match……………” Kai was still disturbed from the discussion between his grandfather and him.
 
“Don't say that you forgot, we promised that we would have our beybattle today………… what happened, Kai? ..............you never forget anything. Is everything ok?”
 
Kai wanted to tell her but he didn't know where to start. “……..Akina…….I wanted to talk with you about something.” Kai didn't look toward her. She shot him a strange look, “sure what it is?”
 
“Akina………………….wel l my grandfather………………my grandfather wants me to go a boarding school.” Kai said it in one breath and didn't look at her.
 
“At boarding school……………but why would he want you to send you there I mean there are many other schools over here aren't there……….”
 
“Yeah but he wants me to study hard and take his place in business.” She didn't say anything she just looked toward him.
 
“It's ok………it's not like that you won't came back…………you will have vacations then you can came home.” She said by giving fake smile. He knew that she is not happy about that, he wanted to do something but he was helpless…….
 
“Yeah…..when I come back we'll have our beybattle……and next time I am not going to lose to you Akina.”
 
She nodded and said, “you can't win from me…………….Kai…….you are leaving tomorrow right.”
 
He nodded. He knew that she could read his expressions, “You will come home tomorrow right.” He looked at her; she smiled, “yup”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*
It was time for Kai to leave for his new school; while he was packing his stuff, he looked out of the window several times. He was waiting for Akina to arrive.
“Master Kai, it is time for you to leave.”
 
“I'm coming in a minute.” Kai replied.
 
Kai's grandfather was waiting for him outside when he saw a girl coming his way. She was Akina she came near him and bowed, “Good Morning Mr. Hiwatari.”
 
He replied coldly, “Good Morning.” He didn't seem to like her.
 
At that time Kai came out and said, “You finally showed up I was waiting for you.”
“I'm sorry……….I brought you this charm. It'll help you.” It was Four-parted benevolent, it had a dragon on the right and Phoenix at the left. It had something written on its back, “Let the wealth grow and treasure flow in the house” he looked at her and she smiled.
 
“It is time to you leave, Kai.” His grandfather said to him
 
“Yes grandfather.” He replied and walked toward the car. When he was about to sit in it, he looked toward his grandfather, he was hoping that he would say something but he didn't. He sat in car and said, “See ya, Akina”
 
“See ya.”
 
Then he left, Akina stood there till car disappeared. After that when she looked around for Kai's grandfather he was already inside then she left for home.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You can say good bye
Or wave goodbye
Or write it in note.
You can leave by car or bus or train
Or travel on a boat.
You can pack your things in boxes
And even sell your house.
You can leave with lots of fanfare
Or go quietly like mouse
There's just one thing
You have to know
About our time together…………
True friendship grows
Across the mile
In every kind of weather.
So take your memories with you,
Tuck them deep inside your heart
And we'll always be together
Even when we're far apart.