Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Arrival & Tragedy at same time ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kai: this school's study is hard.
Chibicat: I thought that you are intelligent or genius or something
Kai: in beyblading……………………
Chibicat: Whatever!!!!!!!
Kai: hey!! Are you ignoring me? What about a battle?
Chibicat: it is time to write another chapter we will beybattle another time.
Kai: what a waste……………………
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Arrival & Tragedy at same time
 
It was over five months that Kai was away from his home and living in a boarding school. “Two days left then I can go home….finally. I hope Akina had learned some new moves because she's going to be defeated by me.” Kai was mumbling to himself as he was attending algebra class.
 
He was the most popular in school. Everyone in school was getting beat by him in beyblade and he was undefeatable, well everyone thought that. But he didn't make any friends, as he is always quite and pushes everyone away by giving evil glare.
 
After two days
 
“At last I'll get out of this school. It makes me sick.” He said to himself as moved toward the car.
 
“Master Kai, good to see you again.”
 
“Where is grandfather wasn't he suppose to come.” He said to his butler, Eallair by looking at the empty seat beside him.
 
“I'm sorry master, your grandfather is busy, he is out of town, he will arrive tomorrow morning.”
 
“Whatever, lets go” he replied as if he didn't care.
 
When he reached home he ran toward the place where he and Akina were suppose to meet. When he arrived, he didn't see anyone.
 
“This is strange, since I thought she should be here before me. Did she forget? No……………I don't think so. So what happened?”
 
Then he heard a voice coming from a little ahead of the small fighting arena. He walked toward it. “Those voices are coming from that cemetery…………………what happened? I think someone's loved one died.” “I should go back, she might have come by now.” When he started to go back he heard something, a familiar voice.
“I know this voice………….this is Akina's voice………but why is she here.” He ran toward the cemetery and saw that Akina was crying, one of her friends was soothing her, but she wasn't listening to anyone.
 
“Akina…………Akina what happened.” Kai asked her softly by coming near her. She looked up at him with eyes filled with tears. When she saw him, she tightly hugged him and said, “mom and dad ………….mom and dad…they” then she started crying. Kai looked toward the grave there he saw Akina's parents' name `Mr. and Mrs. Kobayashi' written on it ……. they died……they died how? When did this happen……he looked toward Akina who was crying badly. Everyone except Kai and Akina left that place. After a minute she stopped, then Kai said, “Akina lets go home.” She didn't say anything.
 
~*~*~*~
 
They both were sitting in the drawing room. They were at Kai's home. Kai was staring at her, he wanted to ask so many questions but didn't know how to start and she wasn't in any condition to answer them but he tried.
 
“Akina……………how did this happen?” Kai manage to say that.
 
“…………………….y esterday, when I was in school, a phone call came for me. It was from my mother she told me that my father is in hospital because he got injured a car accident. When I reached the hospital my mom was sitting beside my father. He was in worse condition and the doctor said that he won't be able to live on, after two hours he passed away…………and mom wasn't able to bear it she died there too…………they both…….she didn't……..she didn't think about me……..she………..”She buried her face in her hands and started crying.
 
Kai came near her and placed his hand on her shoulder, “you don't have to hide yourself. Let it out……………” she hugged him tightly and cried for a long time.
 
“I should go now.” Akina said with her wet eyes.
 
“If you want, you can stay here for the night.” “No…I don't want any more trouble. You helped me a lot. Thanks for that.”
 
“At least I can walk you home.” She looked toward him. She wanted to say something but didn't able to. “…………….ok”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
They walked together toward her house. It wasn't far away but it took time to reach. Neither of them talked. He constantly looked at her after each minute but when he looked at her face he got unusually sad, he wanted to say something that would make her feel better but he wasn't good at that stuff (not really a big surprise).
 
After a few minutes when they reached her house, there were many people standing crowding around the place. Kai stopped there and looked around, “Akina what are these all people doing at your house? Akina.” he looked around, she wasn't there. She hadn't stopped she was going on as if there was nothing peculiar about the scene. He ran toward her and said, “Akina you missed your home. It's over there, you know.” He looked at her she didn't say anything.
 
“Akina……..what happened?” he looked at her curiously. Something was wrong, he could sense it.
 
“Kai………..it's not my home anymore.” She looked at her home with her eyes filled with tears.
 
“What? But………. why? What happened?”
 
“My father bought this house with a loan and after his death this house went to the bank as a payment for all the debt he left behind.”
 
“But if this house is not yours now and, as far I know, you also don't have any relatives then where are you going to live?” He looked at her.
 
“I ………….I don't know. I haven't decided yet probably find a job and live by my own. I have to be strong, I can live by myself.”
 
“No you are not going anywhere. You're only nine and no one is going to risk giving a job to you. You're going to live in my house from now on.” He pulled her hand started to walk toward his house.
 
“Kai I can't………….” “Yes you can. I said so. So pick up your stuff and lets go.” He looked toward her and said, “Everything will be alright. I'll talk to grandfather and he will surely accept it. And if he doesn't I'll use force. Now give me a smile……or else.” She gave little smile but it soon faded away.
 
“I think that will work.” He remarked and took her to his house.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~