Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Everything Changed....... ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Everything Changed
 
Akina was sitting in the drawing room and Kai was talking to his grandfather in another room that was beside the drawing room. I shouldn't be here, what would Mr. Hiwatari think? But……… where would I go besides Kai is the only person I know.
 
“Akina, I heard what happened to your parents and I'm very sorry about what happened, your father was a really nice person. Kai told me about your home and you are welcome to stay here as long as you want.” said Kai's grandfather.
 
Akina smiled and bowed in front of him “Thanks very much sir. But I don't want to be a burden on you.”
 
“It's ok. There are many rooms empty, you can stay there, but there is one condition, when you will be thirteen you would find another place for yourself.”
 
“I………I understand. Thanks again.” She bow's again.
 
“Take her stuff into her room. You are welcome Miss. Akina.” He walks out by saying that. She looks after him until he walks out of the room. She looks toward Kai who was trying to pick up her suitcases. “I can do it myself Kai. You don't need to.” She takes suitcase from his hand.
“It's ok you must be tired I'll pick that up for you.” He replied by taking the suitcase back.
 
“Thanks………thanks for everything you did for me. If you hadn't helped me today…………I……….I don't know what I would have done. Thanks………..” she started crying; he placed his hand lightly on her shoulder and said,
 
“It's ok. That's what friends do, right.” He smiled and holds her hand, “you should rest now, and I'll call you when dinner will be ready.” She nodded and went with him.
 
She couldn't believe her ears; Kai was talking about friendship, he who has never made friends (besides her). He who never talked softly before…………………. As she was thinking she entered her new room it was huge, it had everything that a girl could imagine to have and she was going to live there, “Kai are you sure this is my room because it's huge and …………….”
 
“It is yours, now clean up and you will be told when dinner will be ready now take rest.” He replied and left her alone. She put her stuff down and walked toward the window, I still don't know how to live on……………everything has changed, did I ever do in my life that would make me pay such a heavy price. Why? Why did my parents leave me? Why? She looked out of the window; a fresh tear fell from her cheek as she looked out toward the sunset.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
It was dinner time Kai and Akina were sitting at dinner table. It was silence in the entire room. It was Akina's first dinner without her parents and it was going to be like that forever, she was aware of that. She looked around curiously, she didn't saw Kai's grandfather after that conversation they had, “Kai………..where is your Grandfather?”
 
“He left for Russia, he has some work there, he'll come back after two or three weeks……………don't worry about him, it's normal for him to not be at home. I'm used to it now.” he replied to her.
 
“Oh I see.” She said and starts to eat the food that was placed in front of her. Kai looked at her and he noticed that her eyes were swollen like she was crying in her room. “Akina were you crying?”
 
She looked at him and immediately faced downward, “umm……….well.” she slightly nodded.
 
“Kai, do you live alone here when your grandfather goes out of town?”
 
“I don't know when I was small my mother died, and my father left me when I was five. From that day I was living with my grandfather……………….he was always busy in his work that he never took time for me. ..……..I never lived with anyone before so I know what it's like being alone……….” Kai said he didn't look up.
 
Akina looked at him for a moment and said, “before this I never lived alone before and don't know how to live. But now I'm getting to know all these things about you I decided that I will be strong from now on and whatever happens I won't cry again. I'll start my new life” She raised her hand in the air as she was giving a speech; when she noticed that Kai was looking at her she quickly sat back. Kai gave a quick laugh at that. She looked at him he looks cute when he smiles, I wonder why he hides it from everyone…………well as matter of fact I never saw him laugh like that.
 
“Why are you staring me like that?” he noticed that she was looking at him.
 
“I'm sorry, it's just that you never laughed before………………….you looks cute when you laugh.” `Cute' did I said that……………no ……………what is wrong with me? What will he think? She blushed and looked at him; she notices that he pretend that he didn't listen that. She took breath of relief.
 
They sat there for a few minutes then Kai finished his dinner and looked at Akina she was still eating. He looked at her for few seconds and then said, “Akina, after the holidays end, I will have to go back.”
 
While listening she stopped and said, “I know……………well you have to go it's your school and on the other hand my school will also start on that same day, so it will not be much of a difference.” She looked toward him and smiled. When he looked back he blushed, he felt like a strange feeling stroked him. He immediately hid his face so she wouldn't see it.
 
After Akina finished her dinner, they went to sleep. Akina sat in front of her room's window and looked toward the moon. “It's a beautiful night, I hope they will be alright up there………….good night mom and dad” then she drifted off to sleep.