Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Meeting with Bladebreakers... ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Meeting with Bladebreakers
………………After four years
 
It has been four years after Akina's parents died and since she started living with Kai.
 
Last year Kai entered into the Regional Tournament and became a part of Bladebreakers including Tyson Granger, Max Tate, Ray Kon, and Kenny. They entered into the world championship and won it. It was last year now bladebreakers were on vacations. But none of them knew about Akina because Kai never got the chance to meet her since they were travelling all over the world for the championships and she was at home. They all were now 12 year old.
 
 
Kai came to dinning table for breakfast, he looked around but he didn't see Akina. He asked from Eallair, “Were Akina? She is never late for breakfast.”
 
“Master Kai, she was studying late at night so she might be sleeping now.”
 
“………She works so hard”
 
“I agree. She goes straight to work after school and come late night, then she studies the rest of the night. I don't know how she manages that………. After her parents death, she is trying everything to keep her away from crying but sometimes it looks like that she is crying underneath.”
 
“If you don't mind, then, can I take her breakfast to her room?” Kai asked from Eallair
 
“Sure master Kai I will prepare breakfast for her.”
 
Kai took the plate filled with her favorite breakfast and walked toward her room. He stopped in front of it and gently knocked but when he didn't hear any reply he opened the door and took one step toward the inside and looked around. Akina was sleeping on her study table on top of her English notebook. He looked at her pleasant face; she looked so innocent and peaceful. Kai placed the tray near the table and came close to Akina where she was sleeping. He looked at her face and stroked her hair. Then suddenly he took his hand away what was I doing? What is happening to me I wasn't like that before……………………then he came out of her bedroom and went to his own.
 
After ten minutes when Akina woke up she saw a breakfast tray, she thought that might Eallair have put it there. After washing her face she went downstairs and when she asked him about tray he said, “Master Kai took that into your room, I think he put there when he saw you sleeping.”
 
“Did he eat anything?” She asked
 
“I don't think so.” He looked at her she was looking back at him. Then he said, “Ok I will prepare another tray for both of you and you can take it to his room.”
 
“Thanks”
 
In five minutes he made breakfast for them and she took it to his room. She never saw his room before so it was her first time. She knocked at door.
 
“Come in”
 
She opened the door and said, “Good morning Kai”
 
“Good morning, so you woke up.”
 
“I'm really sorry………I didn't want to sleep for that long I just can't……..”
 
“It's ok.” She looked at him, and then took the tray and sat near him.
 
“I think you also didn't eat anything……………….so I brought breakfast for you.” she opened the tray, and the room filled with delicious smell of food. She gave a bowl of soup to Kai and picked one up for herself. She was starving; she didn't eat last night either. She starts to eat.
 
“Akina, you should not compel yourself.” He said by giving a pause.
 
She looked toward him, gave a smile and said, “I didn't eat last night too. So that's why I'm hungry.”
 
Kai looked at her and said, “I wasn't talking about food………………don't try and change the topic.”
 
She put down her bowl and said, “I have to…………I have to pay for my tuition fee and other things. If I won't work then how would I manage to?
 
“I can pay for them; you don't have to worry about that.
 
“Thanks but I told you before…………I don't want to depend on someone. You already helped me a lot. At that time if you didn't give me shelter then I don't know where……………where been now.” She took a pause and say again, “it's ok Kai, you don't have to worry about me, it is not that someone is waiting for me in home when I came back from job and by working there it also makes mind away from others thing.” She looked at him and gently smiled.
 
Kai looked at her for a minute then he looks outside and manages to say, “When I was little and I came back from school I always hated that the other children around me became so happy when the last bell rang. I knew that there would be no one at home waiting for me………………………….. but now when I had my last day in boarding school or even when I was coming back from the world championship, for the first time in my life I was happy to be back ……………………I think I was happy because……….” He looked at her and said, “I knew that there would be someone at home that would be waiting for me.” Akina look back at him someone is he is talking about me…………he was happy to come back because I was waiting for him……………………she blushed and said, “Kai your soup is getting cold.”
 
He looked at his bowl it was already empty. He looks back at her. She was trying to hide her face.
 
“I think we done.” He said by keeping empty bowl and plates back in tray.
 
She pick up the tray and start to walk toward out.
 
“Akina what are you doing today?”
 
“Now well nothing I have to go to job in evening.”
 
“Then would you like come on practice today with bladebreakers.”
 
“You mean with world champions, I love to. When we have to go?”
 
“In five minutes”
 
“Ok…………” she leave the room by saying that, she couldn't believe that she was going to meet with bladebreakers the world champions. And this was also first time that she was going somewhere else beside her school and work after her parents died.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Setting: near the beach (same place where they usual have practice.)
 
“Let it rip.”
 
Ray and Tyson were having beybattle with each other. Kenny was standing beside them collecting the data and max was standing there thinking to whom he should cheer for.
 
“Dragoon hurricane attack”
 
“Tiger claw Driger!!.”
 
Both of there blades clash with each other and goes out of the dish.
 
“That is tie” Max says with excitement.
 
“It was good battle Tyson.” Kenny says by typing the data into his laptop.
 
“Yeah” Tyson and Ray speak together.
 
“Hey look you guys Kai is here. But who is that girl with him.” Max says by pointing toward the direction where Kai was coming.
 
“It can't be, he has girlfriend and we don't know that.” Tyson says by looking at them. They were looking at a girl with sea green color hair walking with Kai
 
“I don't think she is her girlfriend. He hardly accepts us as his friends after that accident in Russia. I don't think so; she might be his fan or something.” Ray says to other members.
 
Kai came close and says, “Hi, you guys”
 
They didn't respond just continuously stare at Akina. She gets nervous and hides a little behind Kai.
 
“I want you to meet with someone. Akina…..” he point to toward the bladebreakers and said, “He is Ray, Max, Tyson and Kenny.”
 
“Hi!! nice to meet you.” They all said together.
 
“And she is Akina ………..my friend.” Kai faced toward Akina who was standing beside her.
 
“Hi.” She bowed.
 
“Kai is she your friend or fan.” Kenny asked from him
 
“She is my friend. We were friend when we were eight.” They looked strangely toward him. They were shocked to hear that he has friend when he was small and he never told them.
 
“Akina, you don't beyblade do you.” Max asked from her.
 
“Sure I do.” She said by giving a smile. She looks cute when she smiles Max thought.
 
“Would you like to have battle with me? I can also practice in a while.” Tyson asked from Akina
 
“It will be bad idea if you thought to fight with her.” Kai said with calm voice try to prevent him from result of that match.
 
 
 
“You mean that she is better then me. Better then world champion you would be kidding.”
 
“Whatever” said Kai.
 
“Akina…………” Tyson looked at her.
 
“I didn't beyblade from many months but I will like to…….”
 
“I think it would be interest match and Akina sure look strong.” Ray said to Max.
 
“I will get chance to collect data about her.” Kenny said by opening his laptop.