Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Tyson vs. Akina ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Tyson vs. Akina
 
Tyson and Akina took their position at the beyblade dish.
 
“Kai would you like to give any advice to Tyson before he starts his match.” Kenny asked him
 
“Quit.”
 
“Oh I'll show you….you don't want me to humiliate your friend. Don't worry I go easy on her.” Tyson says as he takes out his beyblade and launcher
“I'm not worried about her…………I know she will do fine…….it's you……” Tyson looked toward Kai.
 
“Ok if you're ready then…………3, 2, 1 let it rip”
 
Lets go beybladers
Lets rip, let's fly
 
Both Beyblades landed in the dish. Tyson was attacking at Akina's Beyblade at full speed but she dodged every move of his. The two Beyblades were speeding back and forth, each in attempt to knock the other out.

We will fight anyone that dares us
we'llnever give up, no one can compare us
Let's go beybladers
let'sgo beybladers


“stop playing games Akina and show what you got.” He yelled at her.
 
“She's fast; she dodged every move that Tyson made.” Ray said to Max
 
“If you're not going to do anything, then I will………….Go dragoooooooooooooon” Tyson called his bit-beast out.
 
We're the giant spirit dudes around
No one can beat us if we stick together
we'llrip, zip, kick light as a feather


“What does he think he's doing, he called Dragoon for this…………Tyson are you nuts, why did you call your bit-beast for this.” Kenny yelled at Tyson but he didn't listen to him.
 
“Don't worry, he's protecting his reputation………. But it's too late now.” Kai said smiling. Ray, Max and Kenny looked at Kai for a minute and then looked back at the match, wondering what Kai could possibly be thinking.
 
“If you want this match to be over soon then……..as you wish. Go Typhoeus!!!!!!!!!” Akina called her bit-beast out, it was made of fire in form of fox (not like Kyubi in Naruto)
 
“Wow I didn't know that she also had a bit-beast…….it is incredible.” Max gulped knowing that Tyson was in trouble.
 
Let's go beybladers
let'sbattle to the end

let's< i>go beybladers
withthe coolest of friends
 
“It is Huli jing a fox spirits, it is also called as kitsune. It is not one of the four mythological creatures but it is very powerful, I can't believe that she can even control that” said Kenny from the data that he found about Typhoeus.
 
“What you mean she can control him.” Max asked from him.
 
“Because it is the most powerful creature in Chinese mythology and it can be good and bad it responses to his owner and it is hard to control, it can attack beybladers too…..that's also makes him more dangerous” said Kenny looking at Akina's bit-beast. They all looked toward the match that was going on.
 
“Dragoon Storm!!” Tyson's blade speed up toward Akina's blade. He was coming at his highest speed. Akina didn't say any commands to Typhoeus, she was just standing there. Then suddenly her eyes changed in to green, Kai got shocked those same eyes………same eyes that I saw when she was young.
 
(Flashbacks)
“Go Typhoeus, fireball” said Akina (9 year old).
 
“You have to do more then that to defeat me Akina” said Kai (same age as Akina) Flame Saber…….dranzer finish this match” as Kai's blade striked with Akina's blade a huge amount of power get released from Akina's blade and her eyes turned into green. That was the first time that he saw that eyes. Her blade started to spin twice more fast then it usually spins and struck Kai's blade out of the dish. Kai looked at both with shock then Akina's eyes turned normal and she then almost immediately lost concsienceness and Kai ran to catch her.
 
Next morning she didn't remember anything and also Kai didn't tell her. He didn't want her to get worried but he also didn't knew what he saw that day?
(Flashbacks)
 
he snapped out of his thought when he saw that Akina's eyes turned back to normal I think no one noticed that
 
“Kai what are you thinking” Ray asked
 
“nothing” he answered and started looking at match.
 
Let's go beybladers
Let's rip, let's fly

let'srip, let's fly
Beyblade
 
When Tyson's beyblade came near Akina's blade suddenly vanished.
 
“Where did it go?” Tyson said by looking around fast.
 
“”here it is…………….”it appeared at the back of Tyson's blade “Typhoeus Fire spin…….” And Typhoeus attacked at Dragoon, making him fly out of the stadium and land near Akina. Akina's beyblade was still rotating.
 
“How can this be………..she made her blade disappear.” Tyson looked at her confused.
 
Akina took Tyson's blade and walked near him, “I think this belongs to you.” She looked at him and smiled.
 
“I tried to warn you” said Kai looking at Akina.
 
“Wow……….she is really strong….I can't believe she vanished her blade.” Said Max
 
“She didn't made it disappear, it was just so fast that we couldn't see it……….she is tough” said Kenny by looking at the tape that he recorded of the match.
 
“You were amazing Tyson………………. I'm sorry if I hurt your Dragoon” she looked at his blade.
 
“You don't have to apologize for that. It was a really awesome match but next time I won't hold back.”
 
“I will look forward to it.” She smiled
 
“That was a really good match. You are an awesome beyblader.” Everyone said in one voice. (Beside Kai)
 
“Thanks…………………..u h….Kai what time is it?” She asked by looking at the sunset.
 
“It is almost five. You should hurry up if you don't want to be late.” She ran toward the road, “bye everyone I hope we will meet again”
 
“Where is she going, running off like that?” Ray asked to Kai
 
“She does a part-time job.”
 
“She's cute” said Max. Everyone looked at him in scary way especially Kai.
 
“So Kai how do you know her? Do you love her Kai?” Tyson asked from him by sending an evil look to him.
 
“No I don't. What made you to think that?”
 
They all smiled at him. “Kai and Akina sitting in a tree K-I-S-S….”
 
“Shut up. Sometimes you behave like a kid Tyson, she is just a good friend” He looks at them and starts telling everything that happened to her and why is she living with them of course they were shocked in hearing that she is living with him.