Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Arrival of Trouble ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Arrival of trouble
 
Kai and others were still practicing near the beach it was eight p.m. Kai looked at the watch and said, “I should be going now. I have to pick up Akina from her job.”
 
“We'll go with you, since we're also done with our practice” said Tyson to Kai looking at others.
 
“But Tyson we are-” Kenny try to speak but Tyson interrupt him “Chief we're done, so we can go with him, right?” Kenny looked at him for a moment, and then said, “What do you think Kai.”
“………………..ok as you wish.” I don't like the way he said that……… Kai said to himself.
 
Then they walked toward the hospital where she worked. No one from them said anything Tyson, Max and Ray looked toward each other and then start walking.
 
Kai when we all went to the world championship, wasn't she living with you then?.................if she was, don't you think she would be feeling lonely. I mean she was used to living with her parents and then she lived alone at home for more then a year and I don't think you ever called her or anything, either.” said Ray looking at Kai who was walking on ahead of them. Kai said nothing, `lonely' she was……… alone but…………she always kept smiling, why didn't I see this before……she was alone by herself and I didn't even think about that………how could I ?
 
In no time they arrived at the hospital they waited outside for a minute, then a lady came out she looked at boys standing out I knew that boy he came here some days to pick Akina but ……………she went near them and said, “what are you guys doing here so late at night?”
 
“We are waiting for Akina, a girl who works here” said Kai.
 
“Yeah I know but she left an hour ago, someone came to get her and she went with him” said a lady.
 
“With whom, who was that person?”
 
“I don't know, she came out then she didn't come back so she might have gone home with him.” Said the lady, then she left toward her home.
 
“Kai didn't you say that she doesn't have anyone else. So who could be that person?” Max asked from Kai who was looking worried.
 
“I don't know but I think she is in trouble and we have to find her” he ran to find her.
 
“KAI WAIT!!!.........” Tyson yelled, and then everyone ran after him. Kai stopped and looked back.
 
“What do you want? I don't have time for your nonsense”
 
“Kai we know that you are worrying about her, we can understand that.”
“NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND……” he took a pause “……look in my life I had no one who loved me or to look after me or ask me when I came home but now when I have that, and I don't want to lose that person………….so that's why I have to find her” said Kai.
 
“If you are going to look for her then we will go with you too” Ray said by putting his hand on Kai's shoulder. Kai looked up.
 
“Yeah he's right we're a team and we're going to find her together” Max and Tyson said in unison. “Thanks…..” said Kai. When they were going to look for her they heard a voice,
 
“Are you guys looking for this girl?”
 
Bladebreakers looked up. There was a boy standing at the roof of the house that was in front of them. He was wearing a black cloak, that was swaying in the air and there were three other creepy guys that were standing behind him and holding Akina who was half conscious.
 
“Who the hell are you guys” Tyson yelled at them, the others were looking just as shocked.
 
“How rude, I didn't think that great world champions would welcome me like that, well…” he looked toward Kai, “Kai won't you introduce me to your friends or…….. Should I have to do that myself.”
 
Kai looked at him and said, “Treivel what are you doing here? And what do you want from Akina?” Everyone looked at Kai, Tyson why is it that every time we meet a creepy guy they know Kai for some reason but this guy is creepier then the others, I wonder what Kai has to do with him?
 
“So her name is Akina?” he placed his left hand on Akina's cheek
 
“TAKE YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER” Kai yell at him.
 
“Relax I'm not going to do anything to her”
 
“Why are you here?” Max questioned him.
 
“I have nothing to do with you guys; I have only business with Kai.” He looked toward his direction “you know why I'm here………I want a rematch and this time I will defeat you.”
 
“Rematch…? Kai did you beybattle with him before this.” Kenny asks.
 
“Yeah I did when I was in my school but he lost very quickly.”
“That was my mistake that I underestimated you, but now I want my revenge and you can't do anything about that.”
 
“So why have you included Akina in this? She has nothing to do with us.”
 
“Don't worry she was the way to find you but I think I can keep her for little while longer. So we will beybattle in Lilith Park, reach there in five minutes if you want her back.”
 
“Five minutes but it takes almost ten minutes to reach there” Kenny yells in shock.
 
“So meet you there” Treivel jumped from the rooftop and headed toward Lilith Park.
 
“We have to hurry if we want to reach there ………” Kai starts running. “Wait for me guys…..com on wait” Kenny yells from back as others go way ahead of him.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Huff………huff……….huff 230;……huff……..” Kai, Max, Ray and Tyson reached there in almost five minutes and they were more than exhausted but Kenny was still way behind them. Kai looked around he saw Akina tied around a tree where Treivel was standing.
 
“So you guys made it, I didn't think that you would arrive here in less then five minutes. I think your bit-beast helped you……..I am right?” said Treivel.
 
“Yeah they did and you can't defeat us with out one.” Said Kai (still exhausted from running)
 
“Don't be so sure………………..so lets not waste time and start our match shall we?” he walked toward the beyblade dish. They both took their position.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Continue…………