Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Help from Typhoeus ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kai: hey what's the big idea, why do I have to fight the creepy dude?
Treivel: who are you calling creepy?
Kai: who else would I be talking about?
They both stare at each other and a electric shock pass from both of them
Ray: umm……before they break anything why don't you start writing Chibicat?
Chibicat: I think you're right but…………they look really serious
Max: Don't worry about them
Tyson: yeah especially not Kai he knows how to handle situations like these……………GO KAI DESTROY HIM!!
Chibicat: ok……………hey where is Kenny?
Ray: I think he is still behind us somewhere, man…he is really slow.
Chibicat: I think you should go and find him.
Tyson: it's ok he'll catch up eventually or some day…
Chibicat: looks at Tyson strangely
Kai: are you going to start our match or what!!
Chibicat: oh right………………
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Help from Typhoeus
 
A wind blew across the faces of the Bladebreakers and from the `creepy guys', one of them being Treivel. The moon was shining on them like the light in beyblade stadium. Kai and Treivel were staring at each other; there was a lot tension in the air. Wind blew on Akina's face, and caused her hair to blind one of the creepy guys. Kai looked at her for a moment and said, “Treivel if something happens to Akina, you're dead.”
 
“Don't worry I won't do anything to her…………if you're done talking, then can we start our match.” He put his beyblade on his new launcher. Kai did same.
 
“I think it will be an interesting match and it's his first match after the world championship” said Max. Tyson looked at him and then Kai I wonder what type of strategy Treivel will us, if he's fought with him before, then he's surely been practicing this whole time……………Kai be careful I don't like this guy.
 
Kai stood at the side of the dish and said, “ok then…………….3, 2, 1 let it rip”
 
Thought you picked up my name but you forgot about my home game,
Thought you
could take me down, suck a take me down now here we go
 
Thought you could take me down, what's up you forgot about my old school,
ifyou wanna teach me something new you better teach yourself

Both beyblades sped up as soon as they landed in the beyblade dish. They were attacking each other by their full speed, huge amounts of energy was being discharged every time the two blades collided.
 
“Wow I never saw two beyblade's collides like that before” said Tyson
 
“Both are fighting at maximum energy, if they continue like this their beyblades will get destroyed” Ray said by a worried face.
 
Swing now, Swing low if you wanna Beyblade;
Swing now, Swing low let it rip, Beyblade!


“Hey you guys, huff….huff…….huff……I finally found you guys. They already started their match?” said Kenny exhausted from running.
 
“I didn't think that you would able to reach here” Tyson said provoking him. Kenny gave him scary look and opened his laptop to record the match.
 
“You have practiced I can see that, but only practice can't help you to win this match”
 
“I know if you want to defeat a beyblader who has a bit-beast, you also need one.”
 
“You're not saying that you have a bit-beast of your own” Kai said in a shocked state as if he had never even met the person standing in front of him. Treivel gave an evil grin.
 
“XANTHIAS!!!!!!! ………………” a bit-beast shaped of dragon with wings came out from Treivel's beyblade. It was gray in color and its eyes were black “now you will see our true power Kai” Treivel's eyes changed into black and his hair started to rise in the air. There was a black aura around him.
 
Thought you picked up my name but you forgot about my home game,
Thought you
could take me down, suck a take me down now here we go

Thought you could take my group, what's up you forgot about my old school,
If you wanna teach me something new you better teach yourself
“And I thought he was creepy before” said Tyson.
 
“His bit-beast is not real he made it by himself, I don't know how he did it but………………I think Kai is in big trouble” said Kenny.
 
“Don't worry chief, Kai's Dranzer will handle everything you don't have to worry about it” Max said by giving him a little smile.
 
“I hope you're right because Treivel's energy level is increasing very fast………”
 
“I see then you got one too………..but I got bad news for you Treivel he is no match against Dranzer………DRANZER finish this match.” A phoenix came out of Kai's blade.
 
“Xanthias……..pentagram attack”
 
Swing now, Swing low if you wanna Beyblade,
Swing now, Swing low let it rip, Beyblade!
 
Treivel's blade starts running around the dish from one corner to another he was so fast that when his beyblade moved it made a line behind it and made a shape of pentagram in the dish which made Dranzer trapped in the center. When Dranzer tried to move it got stroked from Xanthias and he lost his balance.
 
“I can't even see him, when did he get that fast.”
 
“Kai don't attack him, his beyblade is spinning in reverse spin so when you try to attack him it will only make your blade lose its spin” Kenny yelled at him by seeing Treivel's blade in slow mode on his laptop.
 
“I get it he wants Kai to attack him so he loses is spin…………but Dranzer is losing balance if he doesn't attack then he'll lose.”
 
Thought you picked up my name but you forgot about my home game,
Thought you
could take me down, suck a take me down now here we go
 
Thought you could take me down, what's up you forgot about my old school,
if you wanna teach me something new you better teach yourself


“it looks like Dranzer finds his Cage to live in…………….lets make this match more interesting why don't we do a deal”
 
“What type of deal?”
 
“If you win you'll get the girl back but if I win………..I will keep her with me forever.”
 
“……………stop talking there is no way I will lose from you, no one can take Akina away from me do you understand that” as Kai said a spark came from Akina's blade. A Green light covered Akina, she started to glow llike a star ( that was green). Everyone looked toward her in an astonishing way, she was still unconscioouse, then light that was srounding her transferred into Dranzer, suddenly it was able to control it's balance.
 
“Akina's bit-beast is giving Dranzer power” said Ray.
 
Swing now, Swing low never with a beyblader,
Swing now, Swing low let it rip, Beyblade!
“…….Akina………” Kai looked at Akina who was still unconscious, he looked at her for a moment then nodded, “now you will see Dranzer's true power Treivel………Dranzer Flame Saber!!” Flames from Dranzer blocked the way of Treivel way which made it slow, now Dranzer could attack him.
 
“Holy Crap! When did Dranzer learn that” said Max.
 
“I think power from Typhoeus gave him energy to pull that powerful attack” said Kenny.
 
“You should now that Dranzer doesn't like to live in a cage…..Finish him! Volcano Excellent Emission” Dranzer attacked Treivel, who couldn't even fathom what just happened, as soon as he realized it his beyblade was out of the stadium. He lost.
 
“You win but you won't be able to defeat me next time” saying that he vanished into thin air. Everyone besides Kai looked at him in shock.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Continue…………………< /div>