Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Always be beside you ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Always be beside you
 
Kai ran toward the tree where Akina was tied to with rope; everyone else also ran behind him and helped Kai in untying the ropes. Akina was still unconscious, when she was about to fall down, Kai took hold of her. He placed his hand on her forehead and said, “She has high fever.”
 
“You have to take her to hospital, immediately” said Max.
 
“Master Kai we came here as fast as we could, take Akina to the car I have called the doctor” Eallair said from behind, he came near Kai and helped him.
 
<Kenny: how did he know that we are here and Akina has a fever?>
 
<Ray: that match was awesome, for a second I thought that Kai would lose.>
 
Tyson said, “Oh man, Kai has his own butler, may be he could give us food to eat, I'm starving” Kenny, Max and Ray stare at him.
 
“Hey did anyone saw what I saw, when Typhoeus transferred her power did Akina glowed at that time?” asked Kenny.
 
“I think that was just a light……..you should hurry Kai” said Ray
 
“Yes, I will take Akina to home……………..thanks for your help” Kai said.
 
“It's nothing we are team right……….go now before you get late” Max answered.
 
“Right”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Akina was resting in her bedroom while doctor was doing her checkup, “there is nothing to be afraid of, and she has just mild fever. She will get better by tomorrow if she rest. Now I should be going, I have many other patients to look” said Doctor.
 
“Thanks doctor” Kai answered. Then doctor leave the room and Kai sit beside Akina and place wet clothing with dry on her forehead. He looked at her and holds her hand, “get better soon.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Next morning…………
 
Akina slightly opened her eyes, her head was still paining. She looked around and saw Kai was sleeping beside her, his head was on bed but he was sitting on the floor. She looked at him for a moment then, “he was here all night and was looking after me…….” Then she place her hand on Kai's face, his face was looking pleasant. Then suddenly Kai woke up and saw Akina was looking at him. He suddenly placed his hand on her forehead.
 
“Are you felling alright, your fever is down compare to yesterday” he looked at her there was almost an inch difference between them Akina was blushing. He turned his away as fast as possible.
 
“I'm sorry.”
 
“it's ok…………Kai what happened yesterday, I remember that a creepy looking guy took me away and was saying `I want to tae revenge from you' did………….” She looked at him who was still blushing “……..did you both beybattle? Did you get hurt?”
 
“Calm down…….it was nothing, yes we beybattle but I couldn't able to defeat him if your Typhoeus didn't helped me.”
 
Then suddenly someone pop opened the door, “Kai, Akina I glad to see you are alright” said Tyson.
 
“Tyson how many times I have to tell you to knock the door before entering in room” said Kenny.
 
“Don't worry Kenny it is not like they were doing something private……….” Tyson moved toward Kai and gave evil glare “…….are you?”
 
“Will you be shut up” said Kai.
 
“Hi guys how are you?” said Akina by giving a little smile.
 
“We are fine, we were worry about you, so we thought to come and see you and we will also pick up Kai for the training” said Ray.
 
“Yeah but it was hard to wake up Tyson in this early morning” said Max and everyone laughed.
 
“Yeah, yeah How can anyone woke up so early in the morning………..hey Kai if you were not doing anything then why are you holding Akina's hand.” Kai looked down he was still holding Akina's hand from last night, he immediately took his hand away and said, “I was just looking if she has fever or not, that's it” Tyson looked at him and laughed almost evil.
 
“Come on Tyson be mature, will ya?” said Ray. “Hey Kai les go for practice Kenny has prepared a new schedule for us. Akina will you like to join us.”
 
“Sure”
 
“No you are not leaving this room until you get well” Kai said.
 
“But…………”
 
“No but, Kai is right you should rest” Eallair speak from behind, he was holding breakfast for Akina.
 
<Max: why does he always show up from behind like this?>
 
<Tyson: Oh man breakfast…………they sure are lucky>
 
“Ok” she takes tray from Eallair. Everyone else left the room; Akina looked toward her hand and rubbed it slightly on her cheek. “Eallair……..uh…….was Kai here all night, was….was he worrying about me.”
 
He looked at him and smiled, “yeah he was worrying about you whole night that's why he didn't leave you for a single second………………… Miss. Akina, Kai don't know what it is to have a family because no one ever looked after him like your family did, I know because I am here when he was only one month old and his mother died. I can only think how much lonely he could be but he never showed it, I was afraid that it might make him cold-hearted but……………..after last night I couldn't believe that he could worry about someone like that…….” He looks at her
 
“Miss. Akina you don't know but I never saw him that happy before……..and this is all thanks to you. I hope you will always beside him.”
 
She looks at him and smile, “I sure will.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~