Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Hate in his eyes ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

One day, early in the morning, tossing off the gray blanket of dawn, the sun lifted its head from its mountain pillow and saw that the season of love had arrived in the valley of the heart. And on the branches of memory, countless flower buds of past moments were starting to scent the air. Unvoiced, unheard longings, half conscious and half unconscious, were waking, rubbing their eyes, looking around. Life flows like waves, wave upon wave, every moment new, but nevertheless always the same. Yes, life! In whose folds there is both love and grief, meetings as well as partings. It flows and ripples, and as it passes us, it tells of a season of love arrived in the valley of hearts, where, on the branches of memory, countless flower buds of past moments have started to scent the air.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Hate in his eyes
 
“Eallair, good morning” said Akina.
 
“Good morning Miss. Akina, how are you feeling now?”
 
“I'm fine………..Eallair where is Kai I checked his room but he wasn't there.”
 
“Master Kai is near the lake in the back of the house.”
 
“Thanks” she smiled and ran toward the back of the house.
 
There was another forest behind their house that was well maintained. She looked around, but she didn't see him. She went near the lake, “Oh there you are, I was looking for you all over the place.”
 
“I'm sorry” Kai answered.
 
“What were you doing here?”
 
“………uh……nothing, Akina I want to give you something.” He took out a little box from his pocket, and placed it in Akina's hand. She opened it and saw a beautiful bracelet with her name written on it, with little flowers adorning it.
 
“It's so beautiful. Is it for me?”
 
“Of course, do I know anyone else with the name Akina?” He took it from her and held her hand to tie it on.
 
“It looks pretty” said Akina.
 
“Akina I have to say something to you, I …………….” He blushes; he never blushed like this before. Akina was confused at this scenery.
 
“What do you want to say?”
 
“Akina I …………..I ……….” Before he could complete his sentence Eallair said, “Master Kai sorry to disturb you but your Grandfather has arrived and also Kai and Max have come to talk with you” *bang*
 
“Kai are you alright” Akina asked.
 
“Yeah I am, so grandfather finally came home………… I'll be there” answered Kai, then he walked off with Eallair.
 
Akina looked at her hand “Akina are you coming or what?” Kai said.
 
“I'm coming” I wonder what he was going to say, I'll ask him later.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Welcome back grandfather, I thought after what happened in Russia you wouldn't be able to get out from jail for a while” said Kai.
 
“Is this the way to welcome your grandfather? Well what else can I expect from you. So Akina is also here” said Kai's grandfather.
 
“Nice to meet you sir” said Akina.
 
“Excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back I have to talk to Ray and Max” said Kai and left the living room.
 
Kai's grandfather looked at Akina and said, “So when are you planning to leave this place”
 
“Huh? Uh…….uh as soon I get another place to live”
 
“I don't think you even thought to leave, you are like other girls who want only money”
 
“No you are wrong”
 
“So you will tell me if I am right or not, you know that you are only a mere experiment who was created long time ago and which was suppose to destroy, but your father didn't let that happen, he didn't have a child so he took you in. He raised you as his own daughter but what you are, he can never change, nor can you, you will always be only an experiment.”
 
“………”
 
“When ever you tried to go near other students they were afraid of you. You were created like a human but your mind is unstable, whenever you beybattle you couldn't control it and injured others, you are aware of it aren't you? When you couldn't find any way to stop it you started to stay away from others, but then………..then you met Kai, both of you became friends and you got more and more confidence in yourself but still you can't change what you are and now……….he trusts you but when he knows who you are, he will hate you just as like the others did”
 
“No he won't he is my friend, he promised me to always be my friend” she said while she was crying
 
“Do you really think that Kai will accept you when he finds out who you are,………. you will break him again as he was before” he said by turning his face away from Akina and look out of the window where he saw Kai smiling talking with Ray and Max.
 
“It will be better that you leave this place if you want him not to hate you till he dies.”
 
“…….”
 
“I have talked to my agent and they have prepared your admission in better school which is far away from this place and you will live there in hostel so you can be away from Kai. And…………………..don't bother to tell any of this to Kai if you want him to be happy. You are leaving tomorrow so pack your stuff” after saying this, he left the room. Akina wasn't able to say anything; she had never thought that she would have to leave Kai. She sat there and cried this is for Kai's sake and…and I don't want him to hate me I want him…………I want him to love me……to look at me not with hatred but with love……………why? Why do I have to go? She looks toward her bracelet that was given to her so lovingly by Kai. She looked at it for a moment then she went to her room.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Sorry, it took a while to update…..I was busy in my school works so I didn't get time but now I will do my best