Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Mysterious team Aden.... ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]
I dropped a tear into the ocean the day you find it, it will be the day I will stop missing you.

Mysterious team ADEN

Four years later……………

Bladebreakers won world championship title third time. Now they were invincible (that‘s what Tyson think). A new member joined BBA and that was Daichi & Hiro, Tyson’s elder brother. Since Akina left Kai, there was not a single day that he didn’t think about her and when he got time he used it in finding her. Where ever he went, he searched for her everywhere no matter how much he tried but he never become successful in finding her. Tyson, Ray and Max told him many times that he should ‘move on’ but he never listened to him. As time passed, he become cold hearted as he was before Akina came in his life.


Kai and the others were practicing in the BBA arena. Daichi was beybattling with Tyson and neither of them was going to give up due to their attitude.

“I always like to watch both of them beybattle” said Max

“Yeah they always give all they have” answered Ray.

They looked at Kenny who was recording the match of Daichi and Tyson. Then they looked at Kai who was as usual standing against the wall his eyes closed and with his arms crossed along his chest. They walked toward him, Ray said, “Kai how long are you going to be like this? It’s been four years. You can’t live like this forever” they looked at him for reply but he didn’t answer.

“We understand how you feel but-” Before Max could complete his sentence Kai spoke up, “-you can understand?… you can’t even imagine what it is like to be left alone by a person to whom you love… you think it is very simple…do you? Let me tell you a something you can never understand me so do me a favor leave me a alone” he looked toward Ray with cold eyes and then faced toward the beyblade dish where Daichi and Tyson were still fighting, and Hiro was yelling at them, “You have to control your anger Daichi and Tyson, even you have won the championship it doesn’t mean you can always win Tyson so speed up your blade”

“My, my still practicing” said an old man, as he entered into arena.

“Mr. Dickenson, when did you come here?” said Hiro.

“Just now, it is good to see that same beyblade spirit in you guys” said Mr. Dickenson.

“Yup and we we’ll never lose it, not till I defeat Tyson” said Daichi.

“Forget it, you’ll never be good enough to defeat the world champion like me” said Tyson.

“Don’t be over confident Tyson, because we all know the World champion can also lose” said Hiro and as others laughed.

“Did you come for something important, Mr. Dickenson?” asked Ray.

“Yes I came to tell you that a team from Kyoto has just challenged you for a beybattle. I wanted to know if you are interested, before I told them my decision”

“Of course, besides, there is no one that can defeat us. Right guys?” said Tyson.

“When will he stop that?” asked Daichi from Kenny.

“Ok but I’m warning you that bladers of this team are not ordinary bladers, they call themselves Aden. I heard that Aden is very powerful team” said Mr. Dickenson by looking at everyone’s faces.

“Aden…….? I heard about this team before, they were in tournament that was held in Kyoto last month and I heard that they didn’t lost a single match. I also heard that each blader has unique abilities” said Hiro.

“That sounds interesting, I think we should go and check out this blader and besides we haven’t had a nice match since the championship” said Ray.

“What you think Kai?” asked Hiro.

“I don’t care”

“Ok then, you guys are leaving tomorrow” said Mr. Dickenson and left the arena.

“Ok, now I’ll get to have a real beybattle after long time” jumped Daichi.

~*~*~*~*~*

Next morning they traveled to Kyoto in the BBA bus whole day and this was the condition in the bus, Tyson and Daichi ate food through-out the whole trip and Ray & Max tried there best to stop them, while Kenny searched more about Aden but he couldn’t find anything, well Kai……….he didn’t said a single word since they started the trip. When they arrived to Kyoto, they went to a hotel that was registered for them by BBA organization.

“Welcome to Kyoto city. Hope you had a pleasant journey. Your rooms are on the second floor to the left. Tournament will start tomorrow so hope you get good sleep tonight” said the director of the tournament and then he went to meet Mr. Dickenson. The team Bladebreakers went upstairs toward their room to have some rest after a long and strange day.

“I wonder how team Aden plays. Chief were you able to find any information about this mysterious team” Max asked from Kenny.

“I’m afraid not, there isn’t any data about them; it’s like they don’t even exist”

“That’s strange” said Ray

“Whether there’s any data or not, I’ll kick their butt!” said Tyson.

“Kai you seem to be very quiet lately” asked Daichi.

Kai walked toward Kenny and said, “……..Chief, I’ll like battle against this team first” Everyone get shocked, they all thought that he was not even interested in this tournament and suddenly he asks for a battle.

“…Sure …why not Kai” said Kenny and then Kai leave the room. Everyone look toward each other with shock.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Next morning they went to the stadium where tournament was going to held. When they reached there, their eyes spotted on a young guy wearing a white trench coat. He had black hairs which were waving freely in the air and he was wearing spectacles. He approached bladebreakers.

“Welcome Bladebreakers, my name is Cornelius. I’m founder of team Aden. You arrived here sooner then I expected but I’m sorry unfortunately my team isn’t here yet they usually shows up at last moment, this is how they work. I hope you will forgive me”

“No problem and we thought we came here late as we had to wake up Tyson and Daichi up. It is nice to meet you Mr. Cornelius. My name is Hiro Granger and this is -”

“Bladebreakers, the world champion…….it is honor to have you here”

“Yup, world champion” said Tyson. He laughed with his ego and others stared at him.

“I can see that you don’t have much information about my team………..so to make it fair battle I made it secret for Aden’s to whom they are beybattling with”

“So that mean they don’t know that they are going to fight with bladebreakers then “said Kenny.

“You are right………unfortunately I have to go I have to meet with someone. Tournament is going to start so it would better if you get ready………….I hope best one win” said Mr. Cornelius and gave a smile while leaving.

“I think we should go now” said Hiro. When they tried to walk toward the stadium they heard a voice that came from Daichi. They all stared at him.

“What?? I didn’t eat anything from an hour, so…….I’m a bit hungry” said Daichi

“Daichi why don’t you go and have something while we wait for you at first floor of the stadium” said Ray.

“Ok I will be right back”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They were standing at first floor where they can see all the beyblade fans “Aden’s sure has lots of fan” said Max.

“Whatever, they are still going to lose, they will regret that they challenged us for beybattle” said Tyson by stretching his fist in the air.

“You shouldn’t be overconfidence like that Tyson, it can turn into your defeat” said Ray. Then they suddenly hear a voice from stadium. It was voice of official Beyblade announcers for all BBA tournaments, Brad Best & A.J. Topper.

“Hey! Brad there is many beyblade fans today”

“You are right, they all came to see world champion Bladebreakers”

“But I think 70% of them are Aden’s fan. Am I right guys?” then whole crowd burst into cheer.

“Wow! That’s the spirit you don‘t get to see everyday A.J”

“Hey Brad what type of team Aden is? I heard it has no weakness, is that right?”

“You heard it right A.J. Aden is a team with four mysterious bladers who never lost and I heard that their leader is undefeatable”

“That gives me creep. I don’t want to be one who will be fighting with that team. Now let’s hear about the meaning of the name Aden”

“You know Brad actually name Aden came from first name of the bladers. Lets hear it D.J” then spotlight stopped on the BBA official referee who was standing near the stadium spoke up, “thanks Brad and A.J name Aden stand for name of our four beautiful girls and also powerful… right guys?” crowd (especially boys) burst into cheer.

“First letter of Aden stand for team’s leader -” “hey looks guy what I found to eat” Daichi pops up from back and startled everyone.

“Can’t you see we were trying to hear their leader’s name? You Jerk Daichi” said Tyson

“Whom you are calling Jerk, Jerk” then they both begun to fight.

“Now stop you guys, we can’t hear there names”

“D stands for Dylan second most powerful and beautiful girl in the team, she is also known as Great sea, third is Elmas, sweet but strong, if you want to fight with her then it would be your life’s first and last mistake, she is hard as Diamond” Crowd was going mad. Bladebreakers had never seen crowd and fans like this. “And last is Nguyet don’t be fool from her face she is pleasant like moon but extreme like any volcano, once she starts beybattle there is nothing that can stop her from beyblading…….what you think about this Brad”

“Wow!! A.J. I’m sweating already”

“Didn’t I told you not to wear that shirt”

“Man, I can’t believe we are going to fight with girls” said Daichi

“Powerful one……….I wonder what is there leader’s name” said Kenny.

“We are going to begin beybattle after five minutes sooooo be ready!!” said D.J.

“After five minutes we will meet are opponents” said Ray and as he walked toward the locker room. Kai was standing there and looked continuously toward the stadium. What is this feeling? It’s like she is here somewhere……but where? ……… you tried to hide from me from many years but…….I think our fate does not want us to be apart…we will soon meet I now that. Then he went with others to prepare for there match.