Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Unexpected day.. ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Unexpected day

“Your wait is over beyblading fans here is our world champion……… Bladebreakers!!” said D.J, standing near the beyblade dish. The Bladebreakers entered into the stadium from the right, the whole crowd went mad, especially the girls. Tyson and Daichi were as excited as always.

“I think when ever they hear cheers from the crowd they both go mad” said Hiro. Ray and Max nodded. The team took their seats and Kenny open’s up his laptop.

“And here come’s Kyoto’s best team Aden!!” the whole crowd starts to make noise even more (twice more).

“Your favorite Elmas, Nguyet, Dylan and the team’s leader and best blader Akina!!”

Everyone from Bladebreakers (except Hiro and Daichi because they don’t know anything about Akina) were immediately surprised when they heard her name. Akina was wearing a halter top that was half in dark blue color and half in violet and she was wearing blue short skirt. She was looking continuously at the floor and didn‘t even care to look toward her opponents. Aden sat on their seats. Bladebreakers were still shocked, but Kai was even more, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Ok now that both teams are here, let’s start our first match, bladers take your places please” said D.J. first match was between Kai and Akina. Kai stood up and went toward the dish and Akina did the same but she didn’t care to look who she was fighting with.

“Ok our first match is between Aden’s best blader Akina and team Bladebreakers Kai Hiwatari!!” when she heard it, she immediately moved her face up to look toward front. Kai, who was as surprised as her was standing there looking at her. She couldn’t believe that she was looking at Kai after so many years; she had thought that she would never be able to see him again and now he was standing in front of her. A tear rolled down from her cheek.

“A…….Akina………”Kai only managed to say that. Then suddenly everything went blackout, Kai looked toward his team. Kenny did something with his computer to give Kai time to talk with her. Then he looked back at Akina who ran out of the stadium.
“Go after her Kai” said Ray.

“Don’t worry, Chief will handle everything here, just go” said Max.

“What are you waiting for you Jerk” said Tyson. Hiro and Daichi had no idea what was going on. “Thanks guys” said Kai and ran after Akina to catch her.

“I think there is some disturbance in the electric wires. Until our engineers are figuring out the problem, the match is delayed for few a minutes. Sorry guys we have to wait” said D.J.

“What is going on here? Won’t anyone tell us?” said Hiro “and why did Kai run after that girl?” asked Hiro.

“We’ll tell you everything” said Ray and started to explain them.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Well on other hand…………


Kai finally caught up with Akina, he called her name but she didn’t stop. He stopped her by holding her wrist but she didn’t turn around and look at him.

“Akina, why are you running away and what are you doing here and why did you leave home? Why Akina?” Kai asked.

“……….” She bit her lower lip and said nothing. She doesn’t want to tell him why she left him, the reason why she was running away from him, and how much she was happy to see him…….she couldn‘t.

“Akina……….was there something that I did that made you leave” said Kai.

“No……..you did nothing……….”

“Then why? Then what is the reason?” he paused for a moment but when he heard no reply he said, “……Akina you know how much I was worrying about you, I looked for you everywhere, I-”

“Worry about me………why would you worry about a mere girl like me?” said Akina

“because………….because I love you Akina and I want you to stay with me…..I want to be together because……….because you gave me a new name to my life, whenever I was with you I was happy……..I love you more then anything Akina-”

No don‘t say that Kai, do not fall in love with me don‘t light a candle call love in your heart Kai, it will only hurt you……I‘m sorry, forgive me…“Love me…………….you don’t even know what love is, you never had anyone who loved you, who teaches you how to love, so what do you know about love, I…… I never loved you….forget me Kai ……..because I have forgotten you long ago” she paused.

Kai was shocked is this the same Akina I used to know?……no…… she has changed
“Yeah, you’re right……I never had anyone to whom I can love and they love me back” he let her hand go and turns around, “...but I know this…… Love is when you miss that person even before they’re gone, when the sound of their name sends chills down your spine and when you see their smile the second you close your eyes……….that is love………” then he looked toward her hand, she was still wearing that same bracelet that he gave to her, a long time ago. “I…….I will bring my Akina back one day.” he looks toward her in hope she will turn but she didn’t. Then he walked back toward the stadium.

~*~
You did not honor your promises...
Your life and mine were snapped apart, darling,
Like a broken star falling from the sky.
I never imagined that you would forget my love.
All the memories we shared in peace will be forgotten
Peace will be forgotten.
Having joined hearts, we were separated, beloved.
Your life and mine were snapped apart, darling,
Like a broken star falling from the sky.
My only god is the one of truth; you
Turned your back on me
After taking a heart, my heart, you broke it, darling.
Oh, broken hearts won't be joined again.
I must keep clear of it. I must keep clear of it.
Your life and mine were broken apart, darling,
Like a star snapped from the sky
~*~


Akina sat there and tears rolled down “I’m sorry…………but I …….I can’t tell you how much I love you, I never thought that fate would bring us together like this……I …..I don’t want to see hate in your eyes for me…….I can’t…….. Forget me, Kai, forget me, if you love me that much it will only hurt you……….but I………I can never forget you” said Akina, while she was crying then she heard a voice from stadium it was D.J’s voice.

“Bladers take your places the match is going to begin at any minute” she got up and wiped her tears away let’s see Kai what a world champion can do. Then she went toward the stadium, when she entered in the stadium a light poured through, she saw Kai was already standing near the dish ready for his match.