Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Kai vs. Akina ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chibicat: wow I can’t wait to see Kai and Akina’s match.
Tyson: that match will be awesome I know for sure that Akina will win.
Kai: what you mean by that, Tyson?
Tyson: it is sure that you are going to lose.
Kai: what you said? *both stared at each other with anger*
Chibicat: *little scared* ok you guys…..you are not supposed to fight.
Kai: *faces other direction* whatever
Daichi: hey…….what is taking you so long, I can’t wait, start there match already.
Chibicat: oh…yeah….


Akina vs. Kai

Akina walked toward the dish and saw Kai standing in front of her, ready for his match. She took out her shooter and beyblade, she took her position.

“Wow, I never thought that they have to fight with each other” said Max.

“So you are saying that Kai has feelings for her?” Hiro asked.

“Yeah and I think she also feels same about Kai too but I wonder…………..what actually happened that made her to leave him” said Ray

“Whatever……I can’t wait to see there match” said Tyson by overwhelming.

“I should record this, she sure has grown stronger then last time I saw her match” said Kenny by opening his laptop.

“You mean she is powerful?” asked Daichi.

“A lot that she had beaten Tyson” said Ray by looking toward Tyson who pretended that he didn’t heard a single thing that Ray said. Then they all looked toward Kai, who was looking toward Akina with lots of questions in his mind which were unanswered ……

“Are you ready” said D.J. Kai and Akina took there positions “3…2…..1….let it RIP!!”

Both beyblade tackled each other with there full power as soon as they landed; a huge power overwhelmed the whole stadium.


Switchblade,
Do what I got to,
Evade, I’m coming right at you!
Slow done before you take your last step!
This is the test of bumps and brose that you know you get use to,
I chose to run with my home crew.
Lock down, it’s gonna be a black out!
Now it’s your turn.
Let me hear you shout, Yah, Yah!

“Wow that is like explosion of huge power Brad”

“You are right A.J; I never saw this amount of power before”

Both blade strike again with there full power but suddenly Kai’s beyblade started spinning at slow speed. Akina’s blade stroke at Kai beyblade again that made his blade to lose control.

“What is Kai doing? He is just standing there………if he didn’t do anything he will lose this match” said Daichi. He looked toward Kenny, Tyson, Ray and Max for answer but no one said anything.

I’m gonna teach ya, life’s obsession.
It’s a long road with many slips and falls,
Above ground to do the things you use to.
Coz if ya can live like me... underground.
Lonely sites and lonely sounds,
Could you fight the darkness all around?
No way up, and no ways down,
For me this is the only game in town!


“Kai do something before it is late!!” yelled Daichi but it did no effect on him. He was just standing there like motionless.

“Wake up Kai……….open your eyes!!” Akina yelled. Kai looked at her with confused open my eyes what does she mean, they are wasn‘t closed.

“You are not Kai that I used to know or you are so afraid that you will get defeated… Kai that I knew would never let his guard down like this. If you don’t even want to try then……………I am forfeiting this match because I want to beybattle with a world champion Kai Hiwatari not a weakling” everyone get shocked and look at her with surprise. Those words that Akina said stroked in Kai‘s mind, he lowered his eyes and said nothing because he also had no idea why he couldn‘t able to give any command to Dranzer.

“I don’t want to defeat a world champion if he does not even trying to win………” Kai looked straight into her hazel eyes and then gave a grin.

“Ok if you want a real match ………….then lets start it” Kai answered and his blade started spinning at rapid spin and moved toward Akina’s blade to attack.


Action! Everything is set to, Explode! [1]
But now we really go to reload,
It’s time to go solo.
Get up! This place gonna blow!
Shut down! You’re covered in dirt now.
Stay down! Troubles at your heart now.
Your back! This is what it’s all about.
Now it’s your turn, let me hear you shout,
Yah! Yah!

“Then you decide to fight heh? Go Typhoeus and show him what we got………..rapid fire spins attack” Typhoeus, a fox bit-beast came out from Akina’s blade and move toward Dranzer.

“Wow, look at her bit-beast go, it……it looks powerful” said Daichi with astonishing voice.

“You didn’t saw half of her power yet………wait they both are just getting started” said Tyson

“Dranzer Volcano Emission!!” Kai manage to stop her attack with his own but not for long.

I’m gonna teach ya, life’s obsession.
It’s a long road with many slips and falls,
Above ground to do the things you use to.
Coz if ya can live like me... underground.
Lonely sites and lonely sounds,
Could you fight the darkness all around?
No way up, and no ways down,
For me this is the only game in town!

“Kai you can’t stop me with those attacks, you have to do more then that”

“I was wondering where Akina is? But now I found her….go Dranzer Volcano Excellent Emission!!”

Again Volcano attack “Typhoeus stay where you are” said Akina.

“Wow, Kai is coming toward her with his full power Brad”
“Yeah but it looks like it has no effect on Akina”
“Looks like she is planning for her big move……whatever it is”
“Yeah but if she didn’t do anything soon she won’t able to plan anything”


“What is she doing? If she stays there her blade will turn into ash” said Max by jumping from his seat.
Kai’s blade approached her but as soon as Dranzer touched Typhoeus her blade get vanished in fire. Everyone was shocked as Kai himself was.

“Now I get it, her blade is also fire type so it is more active near light and heat. By making her blade vanish she can turn it into flames as an escaping detection. This serves both offensive and defensive purposes. It is good strategy but is Kai ready for it” said Kenny by recording her each moves.

“Kai be aware don’t let your guards down!!” yelled Tyson.

Do you want this?
Bring it down now!
Can you feel this?
This is how we groove now.
Can you live this?
This is where we fly now.
This is how we get it going!

Kai was looking worried, he couldn’t see through Dranzer flames. “Above you Kai!!” Hiro yelled.

Kai looked above; Akina’s blade was coming straight toward his blade like a burning meteoroid. He suddenly looked toward her, her eyes turned into green and her hairs begun to rise in air, her whole body started to glow in green color.

“Now I got you Kai, Nova fire Tornado!!” Akina’s blade starts spinning in fire and turned his move against him.

“She is glowing like that again” said Tyson.

“I knew it wasn’t mistake, I knew I saw her glowing on that day too” said Ray

“What is going on here?” asked Hiro

It is …. Her eyes again and but now her whole body is glowing I don’t know what is going on but I have to stop her, this instant “I’m not done yet Spiral fireball!!” Dranzer and Typhoeus clashed with each other with enormous amount of energy that whole stadium starts burning up.

Could you live like me? Underground.
Lonely sites and lonely sounds,
Could you fight the darkness all around?
No way up, and no ways down,
For me this is the only game in town!
For me this is the only game in town!
Coz if ya can live like me... underground.
Lonely sites and lonely sounds,
Could you fight the darkness all around?
No way up, and no ways down,
For me this is the only game in town!

“I choose a wrong day to wear this shirt, Brad”

“I know A.J it is like I’m standing in a desert with sun shining over me and I am out of water” Both blades disappeared in smoke.

“Last attack destroyed whole dish, wow I don‘t think after last attack any blade will be still complete” said D.J

“That was huge amount of energy” said Ray.

“Who won? Who won? Who won?” asked Daichi.

“Smoke is getting away but I still can’t tell who won…..wait” he looked around. Both beyblade were in Bladers hand. “I think it is tie guys, both blades are out of dish” Kai looked toward her eyes and her eyes and her whole body is not glowing, I have to find out what is going on. He took a relief breathe but there were still lots of questions that were unanswered. Akina looked at him for an instant then she turned around and walked toward her team. Everyone was cheering aloud.

“Good job Kai” said Hiro.

“That was pretty interesting match” said Kenny. Kai said nothing and sat down on his seat. They all looked toward him, they knew what he was thinking but there was nothing they can do about it.

“Listen guys, we just get news that team Aden has forfeit the match, so winner of this tournament is Bladebreakers” said D.J. Everyone get shocked along with Kai, he immediately stood up from his seat and looked front but there was no one. Aden’s had already left the stadium. He ran out of the stadium so he could catch Akina but they were already gone. Other came after him. Ray, Max, Kenny and Tyson stared at him as he looked toward the empty road with his cold eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When you came, I remembered
That today the moon emerged into the lane
After God knows how many days
The moon emerged into the lane today.
Without kohl, these eyes pined.
Let the clouds shower rain for twelve months;
God heard my appeal.
Today I saw you here...
If I were to go to sleep tonight,
The morning would dawn as I opened my eyes
I (like the night) would simply be destroyed...
I watched you leaving;
Of what happened then, I have no memory...